Add a Photo

Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love to watch Law and Order SVU. Their episodes are all different. Their actors are all amazing and play their role well. My favorite scene is when they catch the offenders of the crimes. Criminal minds is a similar show. I would highly recommend this show.
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH
This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every season of it and I can't wait to keep watching it. It always keeps me on my toes, makes me cry and laugh. It is a must watch of the whole law and order series. And it just keeps getting better and better.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Mason, IL
This show is great because it can show you how the world can be out there. It isn't similar to to many other shows and all of the acting is good that I have seen I still have to watch the new season and see what is happening. Yes I would recommend this show.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
This show is great when you are bored and ready to go to bed. I never really search it out because honestly the acting and writing is atrocious. The situations and cases they solve are interesting enough to stay involved in the story and appreciate the show.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Sept. 20, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally addicted. The acting is great, the story lines are great and diverse, and they are always surprising you with plot twists. There are other spin offs off of this show, but I prefer this one for sure. It is witty and smart and really makes you think.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
I have watched Law and order SVU for every year it has been on the TV line up on NBC and i have yet to miss an episode the actors and actresses are amazing Mariska is my favorite She is finally a Mom and that is just amazing to watch I do recommend it to all
Germaine M.
Germaine M.
Great show, great storyline and cast. I have watched this show for years. The acting is great, not only with main cast members but extra as well. It is similar, but they are the lead show in their category. Yes, I encourage others to watch, it's a good show.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
The beginning is my favorite. Elliot and Stabler are my favorite duo. After Elliot left the show was never the same. What I love about the show is that the bad guys don't always get caught so it's not always predictable. For me the first 8 seasons are great.
Ally K.
Ally K.
Oct. 8, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Cupertino, CA
My favorite show. I have seen every episode multiple times and I love how it is on several channels a few times a day. What is not to love about really dark drama to escape my everyday life. I used to work with domestic violence and somehow I find it calming
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?