Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.

A modern classic!
Heartbreaking, exciting and thrilling, it's a genius combonation of sensationalist plot, erudite acting, genius storytelling, and Law And Orders trademark finesse.
Special praise goes to Olivia Benson, surely the greatest female cope of all time!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ

This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL

This is the BEST show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it IS real.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Megan P.
Megan P.

I love this show!! I could watch it for hours, all the stories are very interesting. I also love all the characters, the actors do a very good job and make it realistic. I definitely recommend, every episode is amazing. this is definitely my favorite law & order!
Akosua O.
Akosua O.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is an investigation show the focuses on victims involved with sexual assault or harassment cases. Every case is different, and may depict details or be inspired by real cases from the current day or the past. I highly recommend
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA

This is one of the best and most popular TV shows out there. All of the seasons are on Netflix and I could watch it forever. I feel like it portrays a more realistic view of crime shows and what can actually happen in real life. It most definitely is a must watch
Jade M.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY

You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

My family and I are obsessed withSVU! We have been watching it since season 1, I'll probably never stop watching it, I'm a big supporter of all the cast members and crew that put so much effort into it. It takes a lot for a show to run this long and I thank them.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now