Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA

I have watched this show for as long as I can remember which probably wasn't a great idea as a small child but this has always been a favorite in my house! very heavy subject matter but it is executed perfectly. Would recommend as long as it is not triggering
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY

This is my favorite version of Law and Order. They touch on the harder aspects of crime in our current social climate. Olivia Benson is the character most women wish they were. If you enjoy a hard drama, with a criminal justice side, this is the show for you!
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA

This is one of my all time favorite shows. I myself am a victim of rape, and I currently am now a police officer. I like the show because i feel like it relates to me. the actors portray their roles very well. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA

I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! these characters are amazing. this is a show that can keep me home for days. i love ever episode ever. the actors and acting deserve so many awards. their is no other tv show that can top this one. please watch!!! best choice of your life.
karla s.
karla s.
Miami, Florida

I love the plot of this series WORK IN THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF MY COMPANY FOR WHAT I IDENTIFY WITH SOME SITUATIONS AND SOME CHARACTERS PRESENTED IN IT, THE TRUTH I LOVE THE NEW SEASON, OLD SEASONS, THE SPECIAL VICTIMS, ALL!of course I recommend you always see
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA

I love this show. I have been a big fan of Olivia and Elliot! I wish hed come back on the show. They had such a connection. I like that the show is based on special victims and bringing their abusers to justice. I have been watching show for past seven years.
Bibi A.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA

This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY

This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now