10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,179 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This show is absolutely amazing. The suspense is what keeps me watching, along with the cast. The story lines are amazing as they tend to mimic what goes on in our world today. If I were to have a career in law enforcement I would want to be an SVU detective
This show is great when you are bored and ready to go to bed. I never really search it out because honestly the acting and writing is atrocious. The situations and cases they solve are interesting enough to stay involved in the story and appreciate the show.
I absolutely love this show. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl and I can rewatch it over and over again without it getting old. I recommend this show to everyone. I also like that they're coming out with the new season! Keep it coming!
The beginning is my favorite. Elliot and Stabler are my favorite duo. After Elliot left the show was never the same. What I love about the show is that the bad guys don't always get caught so it's not always predictable. For me the first 8 seasons are great.
Literally addicted. The acting is great, the story lines are great and diverse, and they are always surprising you with plot twists. There are other spin offs off of this show, but I prefer this one for sure. It is witty and smart and really makes you think.
My favorite show. I have seen every episode multiple times and I love how it is on several channels a few times a day. What is not to love about really dark drama to escape my everyday life. I used to work with domestic violence and somehow I find it calming
This is a great show for people who love crime dramas like I do. It has been on TV forever and there is always something crazy happening on the show. I like the actors and the stories of each episode. This show still finds ways to keep viewers on their toes.
I have watched Law and order SVU for every year it has been on the TV line up on NBC and i have yet to miss an episode the actors and actresses are amazing Mariska is my favorite She is finally a Mom and that is just amazing to watch I do recommend it to all
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
This show is extremely powerful and keeps you glued to your television. The acting by all actors is superb and the storylines are addicting and grab your curiousity. It can be difficult to watch for some as it deals with crime and can include young children.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos