Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

One of my top shows my favorite scene would have to be John munch comes out of retirement he is one of my favorite actors and brings absolute life to the show. I definitely would recommend watching this keeps you at the edge of your seat and always interested.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA

I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Monita Y.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA

I'm obsessed with this show. I love staying home on Saturdays and watching marathons all day. It's so addicting. The characters are each so unique and the plots are always interesting. Each episode, I learn something new! Please never stop making new episodes.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

oooooooooooooooooh i definetely LOVE this tv show! im in love with all the programs and im just waiting for more! my favorite scene is when they get a very bad murder, i cant compare ir with other tv show cuz this is the best one! it is definetely a must watch
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
Emily H.
Emily H.

11+ Seasons in and this show is still as riveting as ever. The story lines are sometimes completely unique and compelling or based loosely on current events. I love watching them get their guy and even as the cast rotates around Mariska Hargitay you love them.
Elle G.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI

By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?