BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI
My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
This show is full of suspense, excitement and drama. I can't think of a show that is comparable to it. The actors are great and very much believable. The actors truly connect to their characters. It's definitely a must watch if you are into drama and mystery.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I myself am a victim of rape, and I currently am now a police officer. I like the show because i feel like it relates to me. the actors portray their roles very well. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH
This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every season of it and I can't wait to keep watching it. It always keeps me on my toes, makes me cry and laugh. It is a must watch of the whole law and order series. And it just keeps getting better and better.
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY
I absolutely love this show. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl and I can rewatch it over and over again without it getting old. I recommend this show to everyone. I also like that they're coming out with the new season! Keep it coming!
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
This show is great when you are bored and ready to go to bed. I never really search it out because honestly the acting and writing is atrocious. The situations and cases they solve are interesting enough to stay involved in the story and appreciate the show.
Ally K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! When an SVU marathon is on, I always have to watch! I love Olivia Bensons character and it's funny as you can always tell what season it is by her hairstyle! A television classic that I hope is around for many more seasons to come!!!!!
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
The beginning is my favorite. Elliot and Stabler are my favorite duo. After Elliot left the show was never the same. What I love about the show is that the bad guys don't always get caught so it's not always predictable. For me the first 8 seasons are great.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?