Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I have been a big fan of Olivia and Elliot! I wish hed come back on the show. They had such a connection. I like that the show is based on special victims and bringing their abusers to justice. I have been watching show for past seven years.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
Kayli J.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my absolute favorite show to binge watch! I don't think I could ever get tired of it honestly. The character dynamics are just insanely good. Each show has it's own story line, and they are so intense that you just can't look away. It IS a must watch!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Chere L.
Chere L.
this is my go to show i love everything about it, it feels as if these are real crimes that i am watching its sad and disappointing at times but what show isnt, it shows that not all the time you win which is great and makes it even better to watch. i love it
Normel S.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
This show is full of suspense, excitement and drama. I can't think of a show that is comparable to it. The actors are great and very much believable. The actors truly connect to their characters. It's definitely a must watch if you are into drama and mystery.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA
I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! these characters are amazing. this is a show that can keep me home for days. i love ever episode ever. the actors and acting deserve so many awards. their is no other tv show that can top this one. please watch!!! best choice of your life.
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?