Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

When Law & Order: SVU is having a marathon on TV, there is no turning back. You better grab some snacks and some drinks because you are not leaving your couch. The actors are amazing and they make you wanna know more and keep watching. Definitely a must watch!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is easily one of my favorite shows, if only because they talk about issues that I care a lot about! One of the few TV shows regularly talking about human trafficking. Plus Olivia Benson is seriously inspiring (and so is Mariska!). Joyful Heart Foundation!
Soncinia B.
Soncinia B.
Schererville, IN

Great show, great acting, great actors, great script, great story lines. We love Law & Order SVU in our household. Touches on recent and gripping topics that everyone can learn from. My stepdaughter has memorized the words to the opening. Definitely recommend.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT

come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Keila S.
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX

Omg this has been my favorite show for years! I hate how on Netflix I have to wait to watch the new season and I don't have cable so I have to wait. But I really love this show it always has, I think it's very interesting and I love the cast! I love this show!
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA

I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX

I love Law & Order. I have always loved law and order. It really is one of the best shows in terms of character development and the classic episodic structure. Elliot will be the best detective ever and Ice-T has some of the best lines in the history of shows.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love watching Law & Order: SVU. I have watched this show for a very long time. I love the stories and the characters and everything about it. I believe they have very good actors and actresses and I will continue to watch it. I can't wait for the new season.
sandra n.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY

Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series that I watch. Definitely good actors and actresses that keep you entertained. It is somewhat similiar to other series. No real favorite scene except for when they catch the killer or killers. Definitely must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?