BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show since I was a kid and i swear it never gets old. I mean the sheer length that its been on the air must be a testimony to its quality right? Every time I think I've seen every episode, another one pops out of the woodworks.
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I could sit and binge watch this all day. Even the older shows that Iv seen before. I love all the actors and actresses in the show. They are amazing. If you haven't ever watch this I recommend you check it out.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Kyle h.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Christina B.
Blairsville, PA
This show always has good stories that make you appreciate what you have. I love how they take stories from the headlines sometimes. Great chemistry between the actors and the stories are real. You can tell they care about the people they work with.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Best drama on television. marisa Hagertay is an amazing actress. The whole rest of the cast is also top notch, especially Ice-T, and the new character Caruso. I always root for this squad. The story lines are so intense. The interviews of criminals are awesome. It is unsettling to see such a dark side of human nature, but it is a really good show!
Linda V.
Brooklyn park, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite TV show. The storyline is wonderful and I can literally watch this non-stop. The actors are great and each episodes always makes you guessing what will happen next. I'm starting season 17! You can find all the seasons on NETFILX.
Nicole T.
Englewood , NJ
All time favorite even wanted to become a detective after watching detective Bensen. Its such a great tvshow i have even heard they film in actual location in new york even my hometown the bronx! its definelty a must watch its heartfelt and thrilling.
Nydia A.
I love this show! It almost as good as criminal minds. The actors are great as well. It's made so realistically that you get lost in the show. It's also great for those people who like mystery shows . So yes I would recommend watching this show 100% !
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?