Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Norma H.
Norma H.
Law & Order SUV I adore this show I watch it every Saturday because it plays all day long. I generally love the beginning when they are on the crime scene the actors are wonderful and passionate. It is similar to Law & Order Criminal Intent it is a must watch
Justina C.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA
I have watched this show for as long as I can remember which probably wasn't a great idea as a small child but this has always been a favorite in my house! very heavy subject matter but it is executed perfectly. Would recommend as long as it is not triggering
karla s.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
I love the plot of this series WORK IN THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF MY COMPANY FOR WHAT I IDENTIFY WITH SOME SITUATIONS AND SOME CHARACTERS PRESENTED IN IT, THE TRUTH I LOVE THE NEW SEASON, OLD SEASONS, THE SPECIAL VICTIMS, ALL!of course I recommend you always see
Lori M.
Lori M.
Saline, MI
My husband and I always watch Law & Order: SUV. We love the characters and try to solve the case before the end of the show. It's a great mix of personalities and actors. It is similar to the CSI shows, but Law and Order is our absolute favorite one to watch.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite version of Law and Order. They touch on the harder aspects of crime in our current social climate. Olivia Benson is the character most women wish they were. If you enjoy a hard drama, with a criminal justice side, this is the show for you!
kaylin p.
kaylin p.
This is a MUST-WATCH! Every episode will have you at the edge of your seat. The scenarios will make you take reality into consideration, you might even forget that its just a show. The main characters are great actors who have good chemistry with one another.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! these characters are amazing. this is a show that can keep me home for days. i love ever episode ever. the actors and acting deserve so many awards. their is no other tv show that can top this one. please watch!!! best choice of your life.
Normel S.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is full of suspense, excitement and drama. I can't think of a show that is comparable to it. The actors are great and very much believable. The actors truly connect to their characters. It's definitely a must watch if you are into drama and mystery.
Kayli J.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
Oct. 6, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my absolute favorite show to binge watch! I don't think I could ever get tired of it honestly. The character dynamics are just insanely good. Each show has it's own story line, and they are so intense that you just can't look away. It IS a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?