Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning, Pa

This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Maricarmen G.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this show! I've been watching this show from the start -- I really miss the actors who have left, especially Stabler -- but the new actors do a great job, too. Love Benson; she is the heart of the show! Great stories, great conclusions -- what more can I say?
vanessa r.
vanessa r.

I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Independence, KY

I love this show because each episode is so different and thrilling. You really find yourself rooting for the characters in the show, and the acting is very good. The mood is very heavyset and usually not light, but it is a controversial and intriguing crime show.
Latoya E.
Latoya E.
Newport News, VA

Really good show. I love how they take real life stories and place them on the. You able to connect with the actor actress in every episode believable acting and script. No surprise they've been doing this for over 15 plus years. I would highly recommend this show
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX

Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show with lots of real life based stories. If only the real life justice system could get the results that Law & Order get the world would be a much better place to be in. There are so many favorites. Its a good binge watcher also lol
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN

Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Washington, DC

Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now