Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms

This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
Soncinia B.
Soncinia B.
Schererville, IN

Great show, great acting, great actors, great script, great story lines. We love Law & Order SVU in our household. Touches on recent and gripping topics that everyone can learn from. My stepdaughter has memorized the words to the opening. Definitely recommend.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

When Law & Order: SVU is having a marathon on TV, there is no turning back. You better grab some snacks and some drinks because you are not leaving your couch. The actors are amazing and they make you wanna know more and keep watching. Definitely a must watch!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
avery n.
avery n.

Great show! until, of course, the cast changed. The original cast is always the best, and in my opinion shows should never carry on without the originals. The show is never as good and I just dont feel the same interest or connection as I did. Bring them back!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT

come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA

I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

oooooooooooooooooh i definetely LOVE this tv show! im in love with all the programs and im just waiting for more! my favorite scene is when they get a very bad murder, i cant compare ir with other tv show cuz this is the best one! it is definetely a must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now