BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
I have watched this show for as long as I can remember which probably wasn't a great idea as a small child but this has always been a favorite in my house! very heavy subject matter but it is executed perfectly. Would recommend as long as it is not triggering
Justina C.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI
My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Saline, MI
My husband and I always watch Law & Order: SUV. We love the characters and try to solve the case before the end of the show. It's a great mix of personalities and actors. It is similar to the CSI shows, but Law and Order is our absolute favorite one to watch.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
I love to watch Law and Order SVU. Their episodes are all different. Their actors are all amazing and play their role well. My favorite scene is when they catch the offenders of the crimes. Criminal minds is a similar show. I would highly recommend this show.
Normel S.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
This show is full of suspense, excitement and drama. I can't think of a show that is comparable to it. The actors are great and very much believable. The actors truly connect to their characters. It's definitely a must watch if you are into drama and mystery.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I myself am a victim of rape, and I currently am now a police officer. I like the show because i feel like it relates to me. the actors portray their roles very well. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Codi Y.
Codi Y.
Salesville, OH
This is my all time favorite show. I've watched every season of it and I can't wait to keep watching it. It always keeps me on my toes, makes me cry and laugh. It is a must watch of the whole law and order series. And it just keeps getting better and better.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?