Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
AUSTIN, TX

Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca

I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Minneapolis, MN

Law & Order SVU is a good show about the day to day situations our police force and detectives face. The actors are very good at portraying the real events. There are similar TV series out that copied Law & Order, but Law & Order SVU is the best show of it's kind.
Roberta V.
Roberta V.
York, PA

When I'm not feeling like laughing at a show, this is my go to show. It is serious and shows you the darker side of reality. Although the stories are made up, these things are entirely possible. I often have this show playing in the background while I do homework.
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX

Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show with lots of real life based stories. If only the real life justice system could get the results that Law & Order get the world would be a much better place to be in. There are so many favorites. Its a good binge watcher also lol
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sitka, AK

I love this show. It has the perfect amount of suspense to keep you into it and the acting really feels real and natural. It's unlike any other criminal TV shows, because to me, it has more story line and I get so attached to all the characters. It's a must watch.
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA

I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Renead M.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL

Law and order is a really great show i have on demand so i can catch up and watch a lot of episodes. My favorite one was when Olivia got kidnapped and her team was right there fighting to get her and find her and they did. It is an absolute must watch show for me.
Mary D.
Mary D.

The drama, the intense story lines, the unsupected twist, and unusual suspects will make your lazy evening fly by with pure entertainment. I can't get enough of this show. I'll be the first to admit that it has sum cheesy factors and blah moments but I'm addicted.
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Santa Fe Springs

I did not start watching this show until it started to come out on USA my husband hooked me to it love all the actors and it is similar to NCIS and blue bloods to me nothing grabs me as a favorite scene since it shows has very dark subjects it is a must watch show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now