BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Valerie A.
Oh my gosh. This show is soooo good!!! I love criminal shows so much although some of these episodes can be creepy I love them! I love detective benson so much she's so caring! I would definitely recommend that you guys watch this if you haven't yet!
Nydia A.
I love this show! It almost as good as criminal minds. The actors are great as well. It's made so realistically that you get lost in the show. It's also great for those people who like mystery shows . So yes I would recommend watching this show 100% !
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Jayda F.
I love this show I love it love it love it each and every episode has a plot twist that leaves you on the edge of your seat. If you're looking for the new TV series to watch this is made for you. They do a great job at making everything seems so real
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Sarah O.
South Bend, IN
I love following the characters in this series and finding out the character's past and backstory. The suspense and mystery of the episodes are why I keep watching. Compared to other similar shows, the acting hasn't gotten "corny" and hopefully won't.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, TN
I really like this show. Its is so well written and real. The actors are amazing. I sometimes feel the emotions of the situations myself. My favorite scene was when the woman got kidnapped from the crazy guy and she almost killed him to get free. this show is such a must watch.
Isabel H.
Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been on forever! And it's so great. When I was a freshman in college, my roommate and I have nothing in common except that we could binge watch this show together. I love Elliot and Olivias relationship throughout the seasons. Addicting.
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
My roommates got me hooked to this show. It can be addictive because the plots are so realistic. This reality can be quite depressing though because you realize these things are happening around you. I can literally watch this show all day without getting tired of it. I find myself caring about the characters and shouting at the television. Great show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?