Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kayci H.
Kayci H.

One of the best Law & Order shows in the history, well that's my opinion anyways. I do miss having stabler on here but the recent crew is damn good as well. If you like crime shows and don't mind a show set on sexual assault cases, take this show for a spin. :)
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Fatimah M.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC

Great drama program. Gritty and interesting. One of my all-time favorites from the franchise. I enjoy it more than some of the shows similar to it. Great acting by Ice T. Love his character, Det. Finn. Would highly recommend it to any person over the age of 17.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA

Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI

The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Tina B.
Tina B.

I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Emily H.
Emily H.

11+ Seasons in and this show is still as riveting as ever. The story lines are sometimes completely unique and compelling or based loosely on current events. I love watching them get their guy and even as the cast rotates around Mariska Hargitay you love them.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now