Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
I enjoy watching suspense series and movies. Sometimes this show keeps my guessing until the end. The characters do a good job and I feel like I am part of the show. I know it is not real life, but you can compare it to stories you have heard about. Watch it.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA
I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Lori M.
Lori M.
Saline, MI
My husband and I always watch Law & Order: SUV. We love the characters and try to solve the case before the end of the show. It's a great mix of personalities and actors. It is similar to the CSI shows, but Law and Order is our absolute favorite one to watch.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
This show is such an escape from reality. I can escape into the world of SVU and help solve crimes with the help of the law and order team. This show is unlike other shows out there because they show true compassion and I love how realistic the scenarios are!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is so well made and just is a very well produced show. I am obsessed with the cast and the stories and everything about it. It is very serious and captivating and all my friends and I are obsessed. A lot of thought into writing this show.
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
Kayli J.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my absolute favorite show to binge watch! I don't think I could ever get tired of it honestly. The character dynamics are just insanely good. Each show has it's own story line, and they are so intense that you just can't look away. It IS a must watch!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?