Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

One of my top shows my favorite scene would have to be John munch comes out of retirement he is one of my favorite actors and brings absolute life to the show. I definitely would recommend watching this keeps you at the edge of your seat and always interested.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX

I love Law & Order. I have always loved law and order. It really is one of the best shows in terms of character development and the classic episodic structure. Elliot will be the best detective ever and Ice-T has some of the best lines in the history of shows.
Eman S.
Eman S.
Houston, Tx

I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
Nina H.
Nina H.

This is my all time favorite show. I have watched every episode many times, I will start from the start and watch them all over again. I couldn't name a favorite scenes because I have to many. They have the best actors in this show. It's so real and I love it!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
J K.
J K.
Allendale, MI

Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. If you have not watched it, you need to. Like right now. 17 seasons are on Hulu, if you like crime shows you will not be disappointed. The acting is so great, this is a must watch. I would recommend to everyone.
Monita Y.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA

I'm obsessed with this show. I love staying home on Saturdays and watching marathons all day. It's so addicting. The characters are each so unique and the plots are always interesting. Each episode, I learn something new! Please never stop making new episodes.
Marsha B.
Marsha B.

Love law an order svu!! If i could watch it every day all day i would! Even reruns lol very good actors and i love seeing a lady with power! This show got me hooked on all law shows but really none compare! This is a must watch! I would love to buy the series!
Keila S.
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX

Omg this has been my favorite show for years! I hate how on Netflix I have to wait to watch the new season and I don't have cable so I have to wait. But I really love this show it always has, I think it's very interesting and I love the cast! I love this show!
Jules B.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY

This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now