BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Liz S.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
This show is such an escape from reality. I can escape into the world of SVU and help solve crimes with the help of the law and order team. This show is unlike other shows out there because they show true compassion and I love how realistic the scenarios are!
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on television. If you like crime shows, you will love L&O:SVU. The actors are wonderful. While I miss Christopher Meloni, I still enjoy watching the new episodes. I could binge watch this all day. It's a must watch!
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! these characters are amazing. this is a show that can keep me home for days. i love ever episode ever. the actors and acting deserve so many awards. their is no other tv show that can top this one. please watch!!! best choice of your life.
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA
Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is so well made and just is a very well produced show. I am obsessed with the cast and the stories and everything about it. It is very serious and captivating and all my friends and I are obsessed. A lot of thought into writing this show.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
I have watched this show for as long as I can remember which probably wasn't a great idea as a small child but this has always been a favorite in my house! very heavy subject matter but it is executed perfectly. Would recommend as long as it is not triggering
Shayne S.
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
I love to watch Law and Order SVU. Their episodes are all different. Their actors are all amazing and play their role well. My favorite scene is when they catch the offenders of the crimes. Criminal minds is a similar show. I would highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?