BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Isabel H.
Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert
I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Chelsea G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show, I have been watching this show forever, I love Olivia and Stabler and Munch. I love all the characters on this show . I really feel like I could go to court and win a case for watching this show so much. Go watch it , if you haven't.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Alexus F.
Bryan, TX
This is really one of my all time favorite shows! I have seen almost every episode. Even though the show is based on fiction events, it is very realistic and anything that they portray can happen. Sometimes, the show can get very personal or maybe even controversial. It is a very good show with a very good plot and cast. Highly recommend.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I'm totally obsessed with law and order SVU! They're riveting and continue to keep me on the edge of my seat! I like that some of the episodes are reenactments of real life situations and current events. I could watch this show for days on end.
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX
Love watching the episodes. Each one has there own theme but also keeps a story line going strong. Hate how one member gets killed (Kate). She was my favorite charter in the films and now she has passed. It's an amazing show. I love watching them.
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm unhealthily obsessed with this show. I've been watching it on USA since I was a teenager and also now on Netflix. The actors are phenomenal and I love how they actually champion their causes outside of the show. It's incredibly heartwarming to see.
Emilee W.
Newburgh, IN
Law & Order: SVU has been one of my favorite TV shows since I was very little. One of my favorite scenes is when Olivia stands up to a predator by beating the living day lights out of him. All of the actors are very talented. Recommend to anyone!
Rebecca D.
It's one of my all time favorite shows on TV. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode, if it's on I stop surfing through the channels and watch. I like leaving it on in the background while I'm doing other things around the house.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?