Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liz S.
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is such an escape from reality. I can escape into the world of SVU and help solve crimes with the help of the law and order team. This show is unlike other shows out there because they show true compassion and I love how realistic the scenarios are!
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite show. The series has come really far since the beginning, and I enjoy the fact that you do not have to watch episodes in order, because there is little underlying plot. The show is fast paced and has just enough thrill to keep me watching.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is so well made and just is a very well produced show. I am obsessed with the cast and the stories and everything about it. It is very serious and captivating and all my friends and I are obsessed. A lot of thought into writing this show.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
Oct. 4, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is one of the best shows on television. If you like crime shows, you will love L&O:SVU. The actors are wonderful. While I miss Christopher Meloni, I still enjoy watching the new episodes. I could binge watch this all day. It's a must watch!
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
This is one of my all time favorite shows! It has the suspense I look for and the type of thing i am interested in. I am a criminal justice and political science double major so I like that i can critique whats not right in the show as well as be entertained.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Oct. 4, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I love all crime shows, but this is definitely one of my top three faves. It's definitely eerie and a little graphic, but if you're into that kind of T.V. you'll love this show. The acting is so incredible and it's a definite must-watch for crime-show lovers.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
West Palm Beach, FL
There are a lot of criminal investigation shows out there but this one is the best. It's not fake and sets up real situations that are comparable to real life crime cases. I can't even choose a favorite scene because each episode is so good. Highly recommend!
Toya S.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA
Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?