Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Martie B.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
I enjoy watching suspense series and movies. Sometimes this show keeps my guessing until the end. The characters do a good job and I feel like I am part of the show. I know it is not real life, but you can compare it to stories you have heard about. Watch it.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Destini C.
Destini C.
This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
San Diego, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can literally watch this everyday! I seriously do! I don't think I have ever missed an episode.. stabler needs to come back 😢 however this show never gets old! I just love everything about this show it def keeps you on your toes trying to guess who did it 🤔
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this show. I have been a big fan of Olivia and Elliot! I wish hed come back on the show. They had such a connection. I like that the show is based on special victims and bringing their abusers to justice. I have been watching show for past seven years.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Chere L.
Chere L.
this is my go to show i love everything about it, it feels as if these are real crimes that i am watching its sad and disappointing at times but what show isnt, it shows that not all the time you win which is great and makes it even better to watch. i love it
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
This show has been on television for as long as I can look back on. I miss that once Elliot Stabler's character left the show, it has taken a down turn but Olivia is still rocking it! If I had to rate this show 10 out of 10 for me! I recommend it to everyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?