Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Los Angeles, CA

I am a law student and I would like to specialize in abuse of women also work in units of support to women who have been victims of rape, I really like the series I feel I olivia her character is a strong woman, dedicated and passionate about her I work and I love
Alejandra E.
Alejandra E.
México

me encanta ya que te muestra por todo lo que tienen que pasar un investigador de crímenes y las historias de antes del crimen es muy similar a Bones pero lo diferente es que no trata solo de una persona sino que de todo el equipo que ayuda a encontrar al culpable.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Great show! I love how they show what it's like to be a cop in this type of situations that most people don't think about. crimes are real and need to be talked about more to help girls and boys come forward about it if something happens to them. Love this show!!!
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN

Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA

I've watched the show at least 3 times! (only until season 12) I tried watching the rest but it wasn't as great as the first 12 (some of you may know why)
regardless I love this show. all the mystery and drama in the cases. Benson and Stabler are such a great duo.
Renead M.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL

Law and order is a really great show i have on demand so i can catch up and watch a lot of episodes. My favorite one was when Olivia got kidnapped and her team was right there fighting to get her and find her and they did. It is an absolute must watch show for me.
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL

After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA

Definitely a great show! I really love LAW & Order SVU & Criminal Minds! both of which are played on my TV all day while Im doing chores around the house. If you like mystery sherlock holmes type of things, this is the show for you. Beware, you might get addicted!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
AUSTIN, TX

Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Santa Fe Springs

I did not start watching this show until it started to come out on USA my husband hooked me to it love all the actors and it is similar to NCIS and blue bloods to me nothing grabs me as a favorite scene since it shows has very dark subjects it is a must watch show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now