BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Justina C.
Justina C.
Riverside, RI
My ABSOLUTE favorite show. So entertaining I can spend an entire day watching and never get bored. Although I have watched EVERY episode so far I am pleased to say they have came out with a new season channel 52 every Wednesday night. Definitely a MUST WATCH!
Destini C.
Destini C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
This show has been on television for as long as I can look back on. I miss that once Elliot Stabler's character left the show, it has taken a down turn but Olivia is still rocking it! If I had to rate this show 10 out of 10 for me! I recommend it to everyone!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. I have been a big fan of Olivia and Elliot! I wish hed come back on the show. They had such a connection. I like that the show is based on special victims and bringing their abusers to justice. I have been watching show for past seven years.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Chere L.
Chere L.
this is my go to show i love everything about it, it feels as if these are real crimes that i am watching its sad and disappointing at times but what show isnt, it shows that not all the time you win which is great and makes it even better to watch. i love it
Bibi A.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Saline, MI
My husband and I always watch Law & Order: SUV. We love the characters and try to solve the case before the end of the show. It's a great mix of personalities and actors. It is similar to the CSI shows, but Law and Order is our absolute favorite one to watch.
Aries D.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?