Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
Keila S.
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX

Omg this has been my favorite show for years! I hate how on Netflix I have to wait to watch the new season and I don't have cable so I have to wait. But I really love this show it always has, I think it's very interesting and I love the cast! I love this show!
Emily H.
Emily H.

11+ Seasons in and this show is still as riveting as ever. The story lines are sometimes completely unique and compelling or based loosely on current events. I love watching them get their guy and even as the cast rotates around Mariska Hargitay you love them.
sandra n.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY

Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series that I watch. Definitely good actors and actresses that keep you entertained. It is somewhat similiar to other series. No real favorite scene except for when they catch the killer or killers. Definitely must watch.
Elle G.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI

By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
H N D.
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ

So happy this show has been renewed for the season. The episodes are always surprising and holds your interest start to finish. Mariska Hargitay is the best. Always add something unique to the drama. I love every scene that she's a part of. A must watch show!!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Toledo, OH

Always a classic. You could binge watch and never get toured of the story lines or charters. I've personalize watch every episode from the very beginning. By the way I'm so glad they finally all got a sense in fashion after so long lol the 90s looked rough lol
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA

Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now