Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC

Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

How could you not like any of the law and Orders?? I plan on having a day where I set back and have an law and order marathon. Makes me consider going in to law enforcement. but then I remember I don't want to see dead bodies. Any who must watch TV at its best.
Kassandra c.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood , Fl

This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Kayci H.
Kayci H.

One of the best Law & Order shows in the history, well that's my opinion anyways. I do miss having stabler on here but the recent crew is damn good as well. If you like crime shows and don't mind a show set on sexual assault cases, take this show for a spin. :)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR

Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS

I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA

Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Tina B.
Tina B.

I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now