BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Keren G.
Great show they have so many seasons and episodes its like nearly impossible to finish the show. I love that they simulate real life situation & problems that are happening in our everyday lives. The acting quality is pretty good and so is the cast.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would not think I would be so interested in a show like this but it captures my attention every time. The crime, mystery, and actors make the stories so interesting and realistic. I can never just watch one episode and I never get tired of watching it.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
This is my absolute favorite show of all time. The writing is great, the acting is great, the story line is great. There is never a dull moment while watching Law & Order SVU. This show is so inspiring and has truly changed my life. Watch. This. Show.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching some version of Law and Order for as long as I can remember, but SVU is by far my favorite version of the show. I LOVE the characters, I love the relationships. During last weeks episode/season finale I cried for maybe the first time during this shows history!
Kate C.
What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Taryn O.
Yoncalla, OR
I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Agustina B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Granted sometimes it gives me some pretty weird dreams but it is so good. Even after so many seasons, the plot keeps evolving and the story lines just keep getting better! I watch it with all of my friends.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I have been watching this show for years and it never gets old. I feel it gets better and better. Olivia is my favorite character, she is so passionate. Some story lines go in the next episode but most of the time it's a different case each episode.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Caitlin M.
I've seen this show a few times. From what I have seen it is really addicting. I mainly watch it whenever it's on TV or whenever I'm working out. I know my roommate and cousin are obsessed with this show and it has a cult following. And I can see why.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?