Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC

Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.

There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS

I love Law and Order SVU! Especially the episodes with Elliot and Olivia. I have seen most of the episodes and I can watch again and again. The show is very entertaining and can be humorous at times. I wish they can bring back more episodes like the older ones!
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS

I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI

My family loves watching Law and Order. Sometimes it is a nail biter wondering if the criminal will get caught. I love all the actors who are in it they are all good. It is different from other shows because it deals with people mostly. It is a must watch show.
Kassandra c.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL

This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI

I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY

One of my favorite shows! It keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I have way too many favorite scenes to choose one. There may be a lot of police/crime shows, but this one is unique! The actors are great and seem realistic! Definitely a must watch!!
Ursula R.
Ursula R.

Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?