Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Monita Y.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I'm obsessed with this show. I love staying home on Saturdays and watching marathons all day. It's so addicting. The characters are each so unique and the plots are always interesting. Each episode, I learn something new! Please never stop making new episodes.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
Oct. 3, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Soncinia B.
Soncinia B.
Schererville, IN
Great show, great acting, great actors, great script, great story lines. We love Law & Order SVU in our household. Touches on recent and gripping topics that everyone can learn from. My stepdaughter has memorized the words to the opening. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love watching Law & Order: SVU. I have watched this show for a very long time. I love the stories and the characters and everything about it. I believe they have very good actors and actresses and I will continue to watch it. I can't wait for the new season.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
When Law & Order: SVU is having a marathon on TV, there is no turning back. You better grab some snacks and some drinks because you are not leaving your couch. The actors are amazing and they make you wanna know more and keep watching. Definitely a must watch!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I love this show. It's currently on Netflix so my mom and I on days that we both have off, sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. Some episodes you can figure it out before they end. But other leave you guessing the whole time which makes it really good
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my all time favorite shows. I myself am a victim of rape, and I currently am now a police officer. I like the show because i feel like it relates to me. the actors portray their roles very well. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Ocean view , NJ
I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Bibi A.
Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is a classic crime show that might have influenced all others after it, but sometimes I just can't get past how cheesy it is. I highly prefer criminal minds - the cases are way more interesting and cast is better. Watch when its on but don't seek it out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?