BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Kristina G.
When Law & Order: SVU is having a marathon on TV, there is no turning back. You better grab some snacks and some drinks because you are not leaving your couch. The actors are amazing and they make you wanna know more and keep watching. Definitely a must watch!
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I love this show. It's currently on Netflix so my mom and I on days that we both have off, sit in front of the TV and watch it all day. Some episodes you can figure it out before they end. But other leave you guessing the whole time which makes it really good
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is one of the best cop and court shows out there. It has a lot of episodes that you can relate to in some kind of way. It has great actors that really know how to act. I would really recommend this show to others.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
I have watched every single episode multiple times and they never get tiring. It is my go to series every time I am home. Acting is always great and believable story lines. They are always so exciting that you could watch them multiple times- would recommend.
Destini C.
This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Jenny E.
It's a good crime solving show and I love that it takes place in New York. Many of the cases are either relatable directly to me or someone I know and it teaches a lesson. I like the actors and also has a very engaging plot that keeps you guessing every time.
Martie B.
Athens, AL
I enjoy watching suspense series and movies. Sometimes this show keeps my guessing until the end. The characters do a good job and I feel like I am part of the show. I know it is not real life, but you can compare it to stories you have heard about. Watch it.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
This is my favorite version of Law and Order. They touch on the harder aspects of crime in our current social climate. Olivia Benson is the character most women wish they were. If you enjoy a hard drama, with a criminal justice side, this is the show for you!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?