Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Crown Point, IN

Fantastic show that balances out mystery and pulling on your heart-strings. I love this show because it always keeps you tied in until the end. Also, each episode is individual to that episode so you don't necessary need to watch in order or all of them at all.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX

Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI

My family loves watching Law and Order. Sometimes it is a nail biter wondering if the criminal will get caught. I love all the actors who are in it they are all good. It is different from other shows because it deals with people mostly. It is a must watch show.
Ursula R.
Ursula R.

Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI

I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR

Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.

How could you not like any of the law and Orders?? I plan on having a day where I set back and have an law and order marathon. Makes me consider going in to law enforcement. but then I remember I don't want to see dead bodies. Any who must watch TV at its best.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.

I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

There is no better crime-show on television. I have seen every episode twoce and some many many more! I will concede that I miss Detective Stabler but Carrissi is really starting to make up the difference for me. I recommend this to anyone who likes crime/drama
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now