BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Nina H.
Nina H.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my all time favorite show. I have watched every episode many times, I will start from the start and watch them all over again. I couldn't name a favorite scenes because I have to many. They have the best actors in this show. It's so real and I love it!
Eman S.
Eman S.
houston, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
J K.
J K.
Allendale, MI
Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. If you have not watched it, you need to. Like right now. 17 seasons are on Hulu, if you like crime shows you will not be disappointed. The acting is so great, this is a must watch. I would recommend to everyone.
sandra n.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series that I watch. Definitely good actors and actresses that keep you entertained. It is somewhat similiar to other series. No real favorite scene except for when they catch the killer or killers. Definitely must watch.
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Pop Culture Expert
Love law an order svu!! If i could watch it every day all day i would! Even reruns lol very good actors and i love seeing a lady with power! This show got me hooked on all law shows but really none compare! This is a must watch! I would love to buy the series!
Monita Y.
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I'm obsessed with this show. I love staying home on Saturdays and watching marathons all day. It's so addicting. The characters are each so unique and the plots are always interesting. Each episode, I learn something new! Please never stop making new episodes.
Jules B.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Mariam I.
Mariam I.
My favorite show ever! It is so engaging! I love that it deals with very sensitive groups of victims in a real way! Great show! great actors! Great acting almost makes you feel it is real! no other series on TV is like it! I would recommend watching this show!
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?