BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my all time very favorite shows! The spin off from the original Law and order. All of the charactors are believable and the acting is very good. I just didn't like when my favorite left. It's still going strong, but not the same in my opinion.
Isabel H.
Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
I always have this recorded in my DVR. It's always suspenseful. My favorite scene is hard to say because there are many episodes I enjoyed. This is better than a lot of crime shows in my opinion because it's really realistic, all the actors are great.
member-897736a8e
Imperial, MO
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Janay B.
Sumter, SC
Man I love this show, I was sad when Elliot left , I'm actually watching it now. This shoe makes me feel like I'm a cop, sometimes I figure out what's going on before the officers do . I wish they had a channel with this coming on all day everyday.
Maegan R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I WILL LITERALLY WATCH NOTHING ELSE WHEN THERE'S A MARATHON. Talk about addiction. These actors/actresses are freaking awesome. To be completely honest, idk wth I'd do if the show were to be discontinued. I'd die. Idk!
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
After all these years, I still love this show! I'm sure some plots get repeated, but the actors/actresses are all great so it never feels old. Mariska Hargitay is particularly amazing. I especially love complications of her role as sergeant and as mom.
Kate C.
What's not to like about SVU?!? It's been on nearly 20 seasons and it's still as good as when it started! Olivia Bensen is a queen and will always be a queen. She makes this show what it is. But I mean I wouldn't be sad if they brought back Stabler...
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?