Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nina H.
Nina H.
This is my all time favorite show. I have watched every episode many times, I will start from the start and watch them all over again. I couldn't name a favorite scenes because I have to many. They have the best actors in this show. It's so real and I love it!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
J K.
J K.
Allendale, MI
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order: SVU is my all time favorite show. If you have not watched it, you need to. Like right now. 17 seasons are on Hulu, if you like crime shows you will not be disappointed. The acting is so great, this is a must watch. I would recommend to everyone.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is easily one of my favorite shows, if only because they talk about issues that I care a lot about! One of the few TV shows regularly talking about human trafficking. Plus Olivia Benson is seriously inspiring (and so is Mariska!). Joyful Heart Foundation!
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
Love law an order svu!! If i could watch it every day all day i would! Even reruns lol very good actors and i love seeing a lady with power! This show got me hooked on all law shows but really none compare! This is a must watch! I would love to buy the series!
Mariam I.
Mariam I.
My favorite show ever! It is so engaging! I love that it deals with very sensitive groups of victims in a real way! Great show! great actors! Great acting almost makes you feel it is real! no other series on TV is like it! I would recommend watching this show!
Jules B.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT
come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?