BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love watching Law & Order: SVU. I have watched this show for a very long time. I love the stories and the characters and everything about it. I believe they have very good actors and actresses and I will continue to watch it. I can't wait for the new season.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Mariam I.
My favorite show ever! It is so engaging! I love that it deals with very sensitive groups of victims in a real way! Great show! great actors! Great acting almost makes you feel it is real! no other series on TV is like it! I would recommend watching this show!
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This is also one of my favorite shows. I'm a little sad that Stabler left the show, but Benson is an amazing actress and I feel like she keeps the show together. My favorite episodes are when she goes undercover to catch the bad guys. Great show (: Must watch!
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT
come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Soncinia B.
schererville, IN
Great show, great acting, great actors, great script, great story lines. We love Law & Order SVU in our household. Touches on recent and gripping topics that everyone can learn from. My stepdaughter has memorized the words to the opening. Definitely recommend.
Kayla S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Absolutely in love with this show, I have watched all the episodes they have on nexflix though. I am excited for more to come, I hope they don't end it any time soon, I love the actors and everyone on it, I recommend it completely! you can come watch it with me
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I'm obsessed with this show. I love staying home on Saturdays and watching marathons all day. It's so addicting. The characters are each so unique and the plots are always interesting. Each episode, I learn something new! Please never stop making new episodes.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?