BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Dena O.
Jackson, NJ
Omg Law and Order SVU has been my favorite show for years!! I have watched every season and continue to to this day! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress she always makes the show more insteresting. Hands down SVU will always be my favorite show.
Tammie R.
I've literally followed this show for as long as I understood the plot. This show is just amazing. It makes you think critically, and there's always a twist. They've relatively kept the main characters the same, and I really hope this show never ends!
Kyle h.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been a criminal justice buff since i can remember. SVU was one of the first shows that i just could not stop watching. there are a bunch of these type shows on air but SVU holds king. Great acting a must watch .. every episode is worth a watch.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Greidys C.
Miami, Florida
Great show, I definitely love the drama and Olivia, she knows how to balance motherhood and a career. It similiar to others show but the stories has other perspective. The actors are really good specially Barbas, I really recommend it, so... WATCH IT!
Isabel H.
Mine and my hubbys all time favorite show hands down. It keeps you on your toes. It is a must watch if you haven't seen it yet but fair warning you will get hooked and they run marathons all the time sometimes I don't realize 4 or 5 hours have passed.
Michelle V.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Gripping, well-thought-out television drama. Olivia Benson is a great female protagonist who can hold her own in the "boys club" of the NYPD. Acting, by both the regulars and the guest stars is great. It's a must-watch show for me! Highly recommend.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've always watched and love to watch Law & Order all of them but suv has my favorite characters and actors in it. Although it can me heartbreaking at times it's a real good show. And very in formative. I try to get everybody just as hooked as I am!
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
This show is timeless. I can marathon it on any given day, and on my down time I usually do. Love that it keeps up to date with the current news headlines. What makes this show even better for a NYC girl like myself is that it is based on my hometown! If you aren't addicted to this show yet give an episode a try and I promise you will not be sorry.
Caylee M.
Phoenix, AZ
So adicting, so raw, so emotional and so intense. another one if my favorite shows on TV especially svu! I could sit for hours on end and watch this show. the acting is great and it makes everything seem so real. i honestly recommend this show 10/10
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?