Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA

I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA

I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
Nateisha W.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY

This is like my show like i may have seen every episode, I started watching this when I was taking business law! its so good and the stories they use you can tell are like from real cases. I like the scenes where everything unfolds, I recommend this to everyone!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is my fave show of all time. I miss Elliot Stabler but the new cast members have been okay. I wish they'd do less stunt-y episodes that are ripped from the headlines and more episodes that delve deep into interesting issues. Take it back to the golden days.
Neya M.
Neya M.
Bradenton, FL

Law And Order special victims unit. This show can be very intense and captivating, It is honestly one of my favorite shows. The acting in this show is very very good. I have not watched any other shows like this one. I definitely recommend this show to everyone.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR

Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Fatimah M.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC

Great drama program. Gritty and interesting. One of my all-time favorites from the franchise. I enjoy it more than some of the shows similar to it. Great acting by Ice T. Love his character, Det. Finn. Would highly recommend it to any person over the age of 17.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.

Olivia Benson is a gift. She is such a phenomenal actress that there's a reason SVU has outlasted them all. I love her when she's faced with hard choices. She always attacks them beautifully - raw and emotional and true to real life. I cannot recommend it more.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.

There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?