Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
Amherst, NH

I could watch this show everyday all day. I love everyone on it, I think they are all fantastic, but benson is definitely my all time favorite. My eyes are glued to the tv when ever it's on. My mom is also hooked! This show will never get old. Not even the reruns !
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN

i have watched this WHOOOOLE show from beginning to end. I really want to watch the other Lw & Orders but I'm nervous it won't be as good as this one was. It really kind of shined a light on how crazy people can be even though they were never based on a true story.
Dream B.
Dream B.

This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA

I love how there are so many episodes and seasons so that you can watch a lot and there's still always more episodes. It's so crazy and addictive and it has all these twists. Sometimes it's too intense but I love this show forever, I hope they never stop making it.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE

Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Alma C.
Alma C.

This show is life!!! Absolutely love all the characters and it's amazing that as the episodes go by seeing how each one grows and they start thinking more about their future since usually all their time is put into work that they forget to have a live outside work!
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC

If you start watching you'll never stop. One of the only series you can watch completely out of order and still know everything going on. Real life issues are tackler in such a poised way. I binge watch this series all the time. Some hard material though sometimes.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

Been watching this shows for years. I still prefer the original cast over the new people, but the show still has the same quality each time. There's always something new whenever I watch the episodes. I've watched practically every episode. Looking forward to more.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH

Law & Order: SVU is such a classic show that combines drama, forensic science, and thrill. It keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seat. The actors are good and stay consistent over multiple seasons. The story line is easy to follow yet never gets boring.
Janice C.
Janice C.

My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now