• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Allison B.
amazing show. Simply amazing. I would watch it everyday when I got home from school since there was always a marathon going on. I watched similar shows like Ciminal Minds, so obviously I loved this one too. It is a must watch for anyone of any age.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. The first half of the show concentrates on the investigation of the crime by the police, the second half follows the prosecution of the crime in court.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY
This show is a classic. SVU is very fun to marathon as the plot is separate each episode. The characters are likable and well-known. I don't mind rewatching episodes. The theme song may be the best part. My boyfriend and I like to watch this together.
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is literally the BEST show ever made. Not only are the topics of the cases interesting but the suspense the episodes provides keeps me hanging on until the next episode airs. I can't wait long enough for the next episodes to come out each week!!
Stephanie D.
West Mifflin, PA
LOVE THIS SHOW! So many seasons! It's on TV everyday. I like how it can do cross overs with other shows like Law and Order. Great actors make everything seem like it's really happening. Love when the solve the crimes. Olivia is my favorite character!
Brynn B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best of all the Law and Order shows. Criminal Intent is also ok, but even that isn't as good as this one. Convincing actors, great drama, and it's a show that you can marathon all day while you are home sick without getting tired of it!
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
Every episode is full of suspense and keeps you guessing. I love every character and think this is a wonderful show. So addicting and is the type that you don't want to stop watching. I think everyone will like this show for some reason or another.
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show I will watch. I don't like any of the other L&O to be honest. This spin off I really enjoy. Great story lines, great plots. Ofc everyone misses stabler. But olivia is great! Mariska is beautiful. Captain is another favorite character. Just an overall great show after so many seasons.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Chelsea G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this show, I have been watching this show forever, I love Olivia and Stabler and Munch. I love all the characters on this show . I really feel like I could go to court and win a case for watching this show so much. Go watch it , if you haven't.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?