Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL
This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Emily H.
Emily H.
11+ Seasons in and this show is still as riveting as ever. The story lines are sometimes completely unique and compelling or based loosely on current events. I love watching them get their guy and even as the cast rotates around Mariska Hargitay you love them.
Eman S.
Eman S.
I can watch this all day everyday. For some reason, I never get sick of it. With a dozen or more seasons of it, there is plenty to watch. The main characters are likeable and the story for the most part, repeats itself. For some reason it just doesn't get old.
Elle G.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI
By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
One of my top shows my favorite scene would have to be John munch comes out of retirement he is one of my favorite actors and brings absolute life to the show. I definitely would recommend watching this keeps you at the edge of your seat and always interested.
H N D.
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ
Oct. 1, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
So happy this show has been renewed for the season. The episodes are always surprising and holds your interest start to finish. Mariska Hargitay is the best. Always add something unique to the drama. I love every scene that she's a part of. A must watch show!!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
Love Love Love this show. I have been watching it since it came out. It started like another nypd blue but has so gone past that. The acting, actors, writing is wonderful. I couldn't even pic a fav they are all my favs. Oh if you haven't seen this you so gotta
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Toledo, OH
Always a classic. You could binge watch and never get toured of the story lines or charters. I've personalize watch every episode from the very beginning. By the way I'm so glad they finally all got a sense in fashion after so long lol the 90s looked rough lol
sandra n.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
Law and Order is one of my favorite TV series that I watch. Definitely good actors and actresses that keep you entertained. It is somewhat similiar to other series. No real favorite scene except for when they catch the killer or killers. Definitely must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?