Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY

One of my favorite shows! It keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I have way too many favorite scenes to choose one. There may be a lot of police/crime shows, but this one is unique! The actors are great and seem realistic! Definitely a must watch!!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR

A good detective show. I love that it brings to the front a topic that is so important- sexual assault.   A topic that no one wants to talk about. I think it does a good job of forcing it to the front and making it a subject to talk about. I also love the actors.
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS

I love Law and Order SVU! Especially the episodes with Elliot and Olivia. I have seen most of the episodes and I can watch again and again. The show is very entertaining and can be humorous at times. I wish they can bring back more episodes like the older ones!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Folcroft, PA

I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
Anny T.
Anny T.
Orlando, FL

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.

I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Crown Point, IN

Fantastic show that balances out mystery and pulling on your heart-strings. I love this show because it always keeps you tied in until the end. Also, each episode is individual to that episode so you don't necessary need to watch in order or all of them at all.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.

There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.

Olivia Benson is a gift. She is such a phenomenal actress that there's a reason SVU has outlasted them all. I love her when she's faced with hard choices. She always attacks them beautifully - raw and emotional and true to real life. I cannot recommend it more.
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI

I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now