Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erica P.
Erica P.

I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV

This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Juleeanna M.
Juleeanna M.
Ridgecrest, CA

I am in love with this show I can watch almost every episode I like how they try to figure out crimes and stuff and it's just one of my top almost favorite movie but for Christmas my family likes to get me a complete season so I can watch it before I go to sleep
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX

I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Nateisha W.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY

This is like my show like i may have seen every episode, I started watching this when I was taking business law! its so good and the stories they use you can tell are like from real cases. I like the scenes where everything unfolds, I recommend this to everyone!
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO

My favorite shows of all time I love these shows. They are very dramatic and full of suspense! I am studying law and these shows help me learn new legal terminology! Which is great for those who are attending law school or not ! Watch these shows they are great!
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA

I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

This is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the retuns from time to time i love all the actors and actresses i love how they update it but don't cut out the most popular characters must watch if u like crime shows even after 16 seasons i don't want it to end
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN

While the subject matter can sometimes be difficult to watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a well written and acted production. The stability of the cast and the length of time the show has been in production speaks to the quality show that NBC produces.
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA

I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?