Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Soncinia B.
Soncinia B.
Schererville, IN
Great show, great acting, great actors, great script, great story lines. We love Law & Order SVU in our household. Touches on recent and gripping topics that everyone can learn from. My stepdaughter has memorized the words to the opening. Definitely recommend.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This is easily one of my favorite shows, if only because they talk about issues that I care a lot about! One of the few TV shows regularly talking about human trafficking. Plus Olivia Benson is seriously inspiring (and so is Mariska!). Joyful Heart Foundation!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Meriden, CT
come on now! best show on tv. ripped from the headlines isn't that the truth!! Compared to other shows on tv its the best. my favorite episode included actress Yanis Yanoa who happened to work with my daughter on set of another TV show. Law and order=the best.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
avery n.
avery n.
Pop Culture Expert
Great show! until, of course, the cast changed. The original cast is always the best, and in my opinion shows should never carry on without the originals. The show is never as good and I just dont feel the same interest or connection as I did. Bring them back!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I love Law & Order SVU. The situations are so realistic. I have even found myself in a similar situation as one portrayed in the program. I felt like they were just rewriting my life from a few years ago. I even look forward to the marathon days played on ION.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
One of my top shows my favorite scene would have to be John munch comes out of retirement he is one of my favorite actors and brings absolute life to the show. I definitely would recommend watching this keeps you at the edge of your seat and always interested.
Mrz P.
Mrz P.
Pickens , Ms
This has been an amazing show o watch season after season. Olivia makes the show. I've watched this show since it began and will continue to watch each season. I only watch this show so other shows would not have a comparison to me. I recommend it to everyone.
Elle G.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI
By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?