Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Gilroy, CA

This tv show will get you absolutely ADDICTED. Once you start, there is no going back. The script writers definitely did an amazing job at keep each and every episode unique. Nothing ever felt repetative and it was a great show to get into and binge watch at night.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI

This is my favorite show on tv in the whole world, I love all the actors, I literally get mad when it's not on! Even though the show says the episodes are not based on true stories, there are some episodes that portray what is going on in the world and I love that!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

Whoever doesn't like this show needs to sit down and reevaluate their lives. SVU is a classic, and I watch the reruns all the time. Stabler and Benson are the best cop duo ever, and while the show wasn't the same when Stabler left, it was still too good to let go of.
Brook M.
Brook M.

One of my favorite shows and currently have a countdown until the next season starting! It's so entertaining and full of real life situations that happen all of the time in our world. I'm glad the show has been going on for so long and that it's still going strong.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE

Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Hoover, AL

This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Kylah B.
Kylah B.

This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Erin S.
Erin S.

My dtr and I are hook on Law & order special victim unit episodes. I love the actors/characters. When I go to the health club I find a treadmill that is free in front of a TV that has this show playing on it. Watching it while I work out helps my workout go faster.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now