Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH

Seen every episode from at least the first 10-12 seasons (thank you Netflix and USA network reruns). However, I stopped watching once Elliot left. It was just never the same. I still love to catch my reruns or if I ever am feeling nostalgic I will marathon binge.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

You get really in the show and you feel like you are in the show.The cast is just amazing and you feel like you know them.When I'm bored I will watch it with my mom and I just love how we argue over who done it and what will happen and it is just great to watch.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV

This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Williston, ND

An all time classic! I used to watch law and order with my papa when I was a little girl growing up! Now I binge watch svu every time they have a marathon. I can watch an episode 10 times over and still want to watch it again. Once of my all time favorite shows!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this show for as long as I remember. I used to watch it with my mom. I love all crime solving shows and love Mariska Hargitay!! She is an amazing actress and plays the part of Olivia so well. Anyone who likes crime shows must watch this one.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA

Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO

My favorite shows of all time I love these shows. They are very dramatic and full of suspense! I am studying law and these shows help me learn new legal terminology! Which is great for those who are attending law school or not ! Watch these shows they are great!
candace f.
candace f.
Durham, NC

This show is hypnotizing. No matter how many times you have seen this series it always draws you in. It has amazing plot twists and an awesome cats. It continues to show a unique view of law enforcement and the unique crimes faced daily. Definitely a must watch!
Payton E.
Payton E.

I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?