Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.

My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Hoover, AL

This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN

i have watched this WHOOOOLE show from beginning to end. I really want to watch the other Lw & Orders but I'm nervous it won't be as good as this one was. It really kind of shined a light on how crazy people can be even though they were never based on a true story.
Ripley V.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH

I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI

I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE

Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA

Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA

Dream B.
Dream B.

This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA

I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now