Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kassandra c.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL
Sept. 28, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Fatimah M.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
Great drama program. Gritty and interesting. One of my all-time favorites from the franchise. I enjoy it more than some of the shows similar to it. Great acting by Ice T. Love his character, Det. Finn. Would highly recommend it to any person over the age of 17.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Crown Point, IN
Fantastic show that balances out mystery and pulling on your heart-strings. I love this show because it always keeps you tied in until the end. Also, each episode is individual to that episode so you don't necessary need to watch in order or all of them at all.
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI
I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Anny T.
Anny T.
Orlando, FL
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oooooooooooooooooh i definetely LOVE this tv show! im in love with all the programs and im just waiting for more! my favorite scene is when they get a very bad murder, i cant compare ir with other tv show cuz this is the best one! it is definetely a must watch
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I love Law & Order. I have always loved law and order. It really is one of the best shows in terms of character development and the classic episodic structure. Elliot will be the best detective ever and Ice-T has some of the best lines in the history of shows.
avery n.
avery n.
Great show! until, of course, the cast changed. The original cast is always the best, and in my opinion shows should never carry on without the originals. The show is never as good and I just dont feel the same interest or connection as I did. Bring them back!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is easily one of my favorite shows, if only because they talk about issues that I care a lot about! One of the few TV shows regularly talking about human trafficking. Plus Olivia Benson is seriously inspiring (and so is Mariska!). Joyful Heart Foundation!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?