Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA

Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Michele M.
Michele M.

This show is great. However, people may feel that this show is too close to real life. It is similar to other TV shows in that it gets predictable and repetitive. I cannot name any memorable moments on SVU, but I would say that anyone who has not seen it should.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Williston, ND

An all time classic! I used to watch law and order with my papa when I was a little girl growing up! Now I binge watch svu every time they have a marathon. I can watch an episode 10 times over and still want to watch it again. Once of my all time favorite shows!
Payton E.
Payton E.

I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Elena T.
Elena T.

I adore this show. I've seen every episode of every season. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley and I like that it based in New York because it is where I'm from. I'm in love with olivia beson and all the other caracters! I hope this show never ends!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

You get really in the show and you feel like you are in the show.The cast is just amazing and you feel like you know them.When I'm bored I will watch it with my mom and I just love how we argue over who done it and what will happen and it is just great to watch.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX

I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is my fave show of all time. I miss Elliot Stabler but the new cast members have been okay. I wish they'd do less stunt-y episodes that are ripped from the headlines and more episodes that delve deep into interesting issues. Take it back to the golden days.
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA

I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now