Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jen S.
Jen S.
Buffalo, NY

I love the old re-runs of this show... unfortunately I have lost interest since they got rid of Detective Stabler's character. He brought an emotional element to the cast that the new episodes haven't been able to capture for me. But otherwise, I love the variety in stories. It's like watching a fictional rendition of the shows I watch on ID. So much passion, so much heartache. It makes it relatable in a weird way.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX

Law and Order: SVU, is an excellent series that portrays a real everyday problem we have in the United States. It is unlike any other show out there because they are able to demonstrate every aspect of a crime. They show every ones point of view. From the partners, to the superiors, the victim, the suspects, the judges and family and friends of everyone. This one series that everyone should give a chance to watch.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

I miss Detective Stabler but Olivia Benson definitely keeps the show alive. I miss Munch he was one of my favorites, but I do now and always will love Ice T in the show. The Swinging Door of other cast members have their ups and downs but the show itself will live forever and always be great. plus there are so many celebrity features it's fun trying to guess or remember who they are or where some of them are from.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I have literally watched every single episode of this show. Yes that means the 15+ season of it. I am addicted and never get sick of this show! I love the actors and the stories are so intense and really get you hooked to watch every episode. I love that each episode is different so you don't need to watch them in order. Only a few here and there are linked together. But they are just so creative and great shows.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.

Really miss having this series release new episodes, and especially miss Stabler. The cast kept the series alive through many changes, and I still watch reruns in my free time.

This is one of those series with a really, really good ending. It's satisfying but kind of leaves you wanting more and going back to previous episodes. It also touches on really important topics pretty realistically which is always a plus.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
San Jose , Ca

Law & Order SVU is a total classic. The first time I started watching this show was when I was moving to a new city- we were in an extended stay & there was nothing else to watch. I got hooked! This show has been on for YEARS for a reason! They have some intense, interesting stories. I'm a fan! Sometimes I even leave my TV on in the background with this running, don't ask why! It's comforting to me I guess. Lol!
Litisha L.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH

I think I have seen all of Law & Order tv shows. They play them just about all day on Saturdays. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit - "In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories." Que the music 😂
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.

This show is actually addicting. But it WILL make you paranoid of everyone around you. Not for the easily scared, or the feint of heart, for that matter, SVU details the tribulations of detectives of the Special Victims Unit is New York City. I do have to say that I preferred the show when Stabler was still around, but it's still an incredible show to binge watch (there always seems to be a marathon SOMEWHERE).
Hanlin M.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL

One of the best shows I've watched. It's nothing like any other show I've watched. Every episode has its own intrigue. 40 minutes go by so quickly. I watched the first 11-12 seasons with my boyfriend in a month. It was that good. You get attached to the main cast and the characters for that one episode. The endings can be good, bad, or inconclusive, so you never know how the episode ends until the credits roll.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Florence, MA

My favorite TV show to binge watch has to be Law & Order SVU. It always seems to be on USA in large all day marathons and even though the content is a bit creepy it is always fascinating. I would warn this show is not for the faint of heart and be warned if you have ever experienced sexual assault as it could trigger someone but other than that it is an excellent show. It is filled with humor and great acting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now