BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jayda F.
I love this show I love it love it love it each and every episode has a plot twist that leaves you on the edge of your seat. If you're looking for the new TV series to watch this is made for you. They do a great job at making everything seems so real
member-897736a8e
Imperial, MO
I started watching on hulu right after I had my daughter in february and have currently watched through every season! I love that you get so attached to all the characters, but at the same time the plot lines are always new and fresh and I never feel like I'm watching the same thing over and over. Pretty impressive for being on the air for so long!
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
Pop Culture Expert
Law & order (SVU especially) literally will capture your attention and not let go. You will start watching it during the day and if your not careful it will be night before you know it. The acting is obviously amazing. Your life will literally change.
Esmeralda F.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I can't get enough SVU. I can sit and watch the show for hours! If it's on tv, I will watch it until they stop showing episodes. It is that good! If I've seen an episode already, it doesn't matter! I'm still invested! Recommend to everyone! Love it!
Marie C.
San Leandro, CA
Pop Culture Expert
The episodes are always so sad :( It covers so many things that you don't even want to know are going on. All the actors do an amazing job of making their roles seem so real. I love Olivia Benson, she is my favorite. Scary how good these episodes are.
Taryn L.
Yoncalla, OR
I have always loved the idea of being a detective but just don't have the stomach for it. This show allows me to pretend that I've made that dream come true without all of the stress and blood that would actually go along with it. Highly recommend.
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love love love this show. Very great acting. The show literally leaves you on the edge of your chair. It has many many plot twists. I always try and figure out who did it before it ends. I also binge watch a lot of this on Netflix. Very great show.
Morgan M.
I absolutely love this show. One of my favorite things is that you don't have to watch it in order to still enjoy an episode. The actors are all very good. I feel like I can connect with everyone in the show. I recommend it if you like crime shows.
Ginger C.
Parsons, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Spin off of one longest running very TV shows! Great actors! Drama is real! Love new old episodes both!! Still watch til this day! Have Netflix binged and TNT and USA show it also! And NBC love crossovers with Chicago PD!! A must watch drama for sure!
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
Favorite show on television - love watching the marathons on television or catching up on Netflix. I love all of the characters, I love the storylines and I love the versatility of the scripts. Great actors and acting - definitely a must-watch show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?