BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I started watching Law & Order: SVU when I was probably too young, but I'm always drawn in my the intense story lines. However, I enjoyed the show more when it was focused more on the individual crimes of each episode rather than on the lives of the detectives.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show, love Mariska Hargitay. I wasn't sure how it was going to go once Stabler left but the new characters and the remaining have kept the show going. They do a great job of pulling in real crimes and putting them into the episode to pull more viewers in.
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Pop Culture Expert
How could you not like any of the law and Orders?? I plan on having a day where I set back and have an law and order marathon. Makes me consider going in to law enforcement. but then I remember I don't want to see dead bodies. Any who must watch TV at its best.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched this show on and off for a long time now. I really enjoy it. They always have great actors and actresses. the story like is great and tends to touch on things that happen in real life. I know the theme song anywhere if I hear it. Its a must watch
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Kayci H.
Kayci H.
One of the best Law & Order shows in the history, well that's my opinion anyways. I do miss having stabler on here but the recent crew is damn good as well. If you like crime shows and don't mind a show set on sexual assault cases, take this show for a spin. :)
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
W Milwaukee, WI
I don't really know how to write a review for my favorite show of all time, but just watch it. If you like crime shows mixed with character drama, you'll love it. Cheesy acting at times, but what do you expect? I watch this show every day and it never gets old.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?