BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
My family loves watching Law and Order. Sometimes it is a nail biter wondering if the criminal will get caught. I love all the actors who are in it they are all good. It is different from other shows because it deals with people mostly. It is a must watch show.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Olivia Benson is a gift. She is such a phenomenal actress that there's a reason SVU has outlasted them all. I love her when she's faced with hard choices. She always attacks them beautifully - raw and emotional and true to real life. I cannot recommend it more.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love Law and Order SVU! Especially the episodes with Elliot and Olivia. I have seen most of the episodes and I can watch again and again. The show is very entertaining and can be humorous at times. I wish they can bring back more episodes like the older ones!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC
Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Kassandra c.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL
This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Tina B.
Tina B.
I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?