Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

OMG where do I begin? The new season starts in about two weeks. I have seen every episode more than once. The characters you can't help but fall in love with. The story lines keep you watching! It is intense, funny, and everything you want in a crime show. MUST SEE!
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love this show, I think its great all the cast play their roles so good, I have been watching it since the first episode can't wait for it come back on after break and watch all the craziness that happens on it. I would definitely tell my friends to watch the show
sara h.
sara h.

Law and order is a great show which i sometimes watch in my spare time its great for anyone that loves law and what to do it when there older. its not the same to other shows its very unique like i said i recommend this to anyone that likes law and order like crimes
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Ive been watching Law and Order SVU for as long as I can remember! One of my all time FAVORITE shows!! They always come up with great story lines and sometimes even use things kinda based on whats happening in the real world. Its also full of suspense. Awesome show!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

I love watching this show with my mom and my brother. The kids think it's boring but we like it. Very action packed and realistic stories...if you haven't already seen this then I recommend this full heartingly and I know that's not a word, I just made it one....lol
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
LOS ANGELES, CA

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN ON FOR SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT !!! SOME ESPSIODES SEEM TO KIND REPEAT THE STORY LINE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NEW AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE THERE DYNAMICE TOGETHER ONE THIS SHOWS I WILL SO BING WATCH ALL THE SEASONS
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD

I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI

There's a reason this show is currently on it's eighteenth season. The storylines and characters have a chemistry that is almost impossible to replicate. This show makes you think about the world in a broader context while you enjoy Olivia Benson kicking major butt.
kim t.
kim t.

I LOVE this show! I have been watching it from the very beginning! The actors work so well together, and the story line always keeps you on your toes. I love that it isn't your regular, run-of-the-mill cop show. Definitely a must watch if you love court room dramas!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT

One of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen the John Mulaney sketch on this... Go watch it.
SVU is a quality show with amazing characters and brutally honest descriptions. Probably not for the faint of heart or people who get riled up easily about current events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now