Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Tina B.
Tina B.
I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
My family loves watching Law and Order. Sometimes it is a nail biter wondering if the criminal will get caught. I love all the actors who are in it they are all good. It is different from other shows because it deals with people mostly. It is a must watch show.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC
Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Myranda H.
Myranda H.
There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Olivia Benson is a gift. She is such a phenomenal actress that there's a reason SVU has outlasted them all. I love her when she's faced with hard choices. She always attacks them beautifully - raw and emotional and true to real life. I cannot recommend it more.
Ursula R.
Ursula R.
Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY
Oct. 12, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows! It keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I have way too many favorite scenes to choose one. There may be a lot of police/crime shows, but this one is unique! The actors are great and seem realistic! Definitely a must watch!!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Folcroft, PA
I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?