Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Megan P.
Megan P.

I love this show!! I could watch it for hours, all the stories are very interesting. I also love all the characters, the actors do a very good job and make it realistic. I definitely recommend, every episode is amazing. this is definitely my favorite law & order!
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia

I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA

This is one of the best and most popular TV shows out there. All of the seasons are on Netflix and I could watch it forever. I feel like it portrays a more realistic view of crime shows and what can actually happen in real life. It most definitely is a must watch
Jade M.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY

You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL

This is the BEST show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it IS real.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ

This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Quanilya L.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY

One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.
San Francisco, CA

I love watching this series because there is a bunch of mysteries, crime, and drama to watch. I really like how they help those in different circumstances. Also you get sucked into each individual story which can can really make you empathize with the characters.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?