Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD

I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Best show on TV!!! I have marathons with my friends with this series! So many years to go back and watch. All great actors, storylines, etc. I love how they take a serious topic and dive right in but also have some learning lessons or punchlines in there as well.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX

An intro to a show has never stuck in my mind more than SVU...everyone that has every loved the show has it memorized. The characters work well together and the plot developments are always interesting. It's the right amount of thrill without being scary or gory.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il

watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Arisa C.
Arisa C.

Such an exciting show. They keep up with current events and try to tie it with the each episode. If you don't love Olivia Benson, I would be seriously concerned. Hands down one of the best characters television has ever seen. So excited that the new season is on.
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA

This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY

I love this show. So many crimes but different levels of energy. Shows you how power is used to help or put someone away. Amazing characters, great scenes. Would definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking to go into the police force or becoming a lawyer
Julie E.
Julie E.
Renton , WA

I feel like Law and order svu is a classic. It's one of my favorites. It's a great drama. Each show has its own story like and there is a bigger underlining story line that goes through the whole series. The actors do great and keep you interested the whole time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?