Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I love this show! It's always intriguing, and is my favorite out of all the law and order series. I am a fan of all the actors, and they have characters that both solve crimes and have a everyday life. I would say age 13 plus, but other than that, it's a great show!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

This is my favorite t.v show. It twists and turns your emotions like no other. The actors are phenomenal. They feel true to the part. I actually used to go home every day from school and watch special victims unit. My favorite episode is when Olivia adopted her son.
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love this show, I think its great all the cast play their roles so good, I have been watching it since the first episode can't wait for it come back on after break and watch all the craziness that happens on it. I would definitely tell my friends to watch the show
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Norcross, GA

This show gives me soooooo much life!!!! I have been watching for years!!! I love the story line and the actors are great! I get so mad when they have to change the characters of leading roles but I still watch it! It can be old or new and I'm still glued to the tv!
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

I've been a huge fan of this show for so many years and I'm so sad some people are no longer on the show however I think all of them are great actors and actresses. how they make it both relatable and informational . I also feel like it's an all age-appropriate show
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY

This has been on since I was little and it still interest me and surprises me with each story line. I love how they use current events and add another layer of drama to them. I love the cast and it gets better each year and I think that is why it has lasted so long.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Oh my gosh! Well first of all, I've always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I love this show! I feel it's educational and also tells stories that keeps you captivated. I love this series. Forever watched this show and always will. Never can run out of episodes!
Asha S.
Asha S.
Grand Prairie, TX

OMG!!! I can't begin to express my love for this show! It's the best. My family and I watch it like everyday. It has a lot of disturbing cases but it's very interesting to see how each episode plays out. All the characters have their own little thing and it's great!
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ

If you love crime shows, this will definitely do it for you. Hands down my favorite crime shows. Unlike others, the stories and cases aren't repetitive and are unique. I never know what to expect, and I'm always on the edge and i love that about it. its a must watch!!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI

There's a reason this show is currently on it's eighteenth season. The storylines and characters have a chemistry that is almost impossible to replicate. This show makes you think about the world in a broader context while you enjoy Olivia Benson kicking major butt.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now