Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ

This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il

watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Columbus, OH

I love the show even tho it says characters are fictional the shows are based on crimes that HAVE happened in real life I hope that police in the SVU unit everywhere are as caring as the characters in the show Must watch great show I even like watching the reruns
Quanilya L.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY

One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.
San Francisco, CA

I love watching this series because there is a bunch of mysteries, crime, and drama to watch. I really like how they help those in different circumstances. Also you get sucked into each individual story which can can really make you empathize with the characters.
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA

This is my favorite show of ALL time, and I STILL watch it on netflix and on cable every single day. (Can you tell how much of a life I have?! Lol) There's no wonder this show has over 16 seasons, the episodes are so meticulously written and overall suspenseful.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Rensselaer, NY

I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA

I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
candace f.
candace f.
Durham, NC

This show is hypnotizing. No matter how many times you have seen this series it always draws you in. It has amazing plot twists and an awesome cats. It continues to show a unique view of law enforcement and the unique crimes faced daily. Definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now