BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Tracy T.
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched this show on and off for a long time now. I really enjoy it. They always have great actors and actresses. the story like is great and tends to touch on things that happen in real life. I know the theme song anywhere if I hear it. Its a must watch
Myranda H.
There is a reason this show has been in for so long. The acting and story telling is remarkable in this series and I love the suspense of it all and just how entertaining it is. I watch this series every chance I get and cannot wait for the new season to start.
Kayci H.
One of the best Law & Order shows in the history, well that's my opinion anyways. I do miss having stabler on here but the recent crew is damn good as well. If you like crime shows and don't mind a show set on sexual assault cases, take this show for a spin. :)
Tina B.
I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Ashley L.
Beaverton, OR
Bring back stabler! Okay, but other than that, "Law & order; special victims unit" is amazing and has been amazing for the past decade. I love the story lines, I like the drama, and Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actor in it, and Ice cube is a versitile actor!
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC
Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
One of my favorite shows! It keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I have way too many favorite scenes to choose one. There may be a lot of police/crime shows, but this one is unique! The actors are great and seem realistic! Definitely a must watch!!
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?