Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Great show, love Mariska Hargitay. I wasn't sure how it was going to go once Stabler left but the new characters and the remaining have kept the show going. They do a great job of pulling in real crimes and putting them into the episode to pull more viewers in.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
How could you not like any of the law and Orders?? I plan on having a day where I set back and have an law and order marathon. Makes me consider going in to law enforcement. but then I remember I don't want to see dead bodies. Any who must watch TV at its best.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Best show ever. been watching it since i was five years old with my mom. now I've seen every episode at least twice. No other crime show compares to SVU without looking like they are trying to hard to copy them. SVU has been on forever and I hope it never ends.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I have watched this show on and off for a long time now. I really enjoy it. They always have great actors and actresses. the story like is great and tends to touch on things that happen in real life. I know the theme song anywhere if I hear it. Its a must watch
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Kayci H.
Kayci H.
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best Law & Order shows in the history, well that's my opinion anyways. I do miss having stabler on here but the recent crew is damn good as well. If you like crime shows and don't mind a show set on sexual assault cases, take this show for a spin. :)
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Enithea F.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love Law and Order SVU! Especially the episodes with Elliot and Olivia. I have seen most of the episodes and I can watch again and again. The show is very entertaining and can be humorous at times. I wish they can bring back more episodes like the older ones!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
My family loves watching Law and Order. Sometimes it is a nail biter wondering if the criminal will get caught. I love all the actors who are in it they are all good. It is different from other shows because it deals with people mostly. It is a must watch show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?