BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sana A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Skylar B.
Slidell, LA
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite series that the program has airing. It always leaves me on my toes. The actors are phenomenal and there are always marathons on for when I can't get enough of it. If you love series like Criminal Minds, you'll love this.
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Whoever doesn't like this show needs to sit down and reevaluate their lives. SVU is a classic, and I watch the reruns all the time. Stabler and Benson are the best cop duo ever, and while the show wasn't the same when Stabler left, it was still too good to let go of.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Diane W.
Springfield, Missouri
I have been obsessed with this show for years now. It made me a little mad when they got rid of Stabler (my favorite character), but it's still an awesome show. I know it deals with sensitive (and sometimes controversial) subjects, but I love the fact they almost ALWAYS catch the bad guy in the end! All in all, I love every single episode I have ever seen.
amelie o.
I've been watching this show for YEARS. Nearly all of their seasons. Its addicting, loosely based on current/past events and have great actors and characters. There's funny scenes as well as touching ones and they seem like a real family. I've always recommended this show.
Sonya W.
Somerset, KY
Law and Order was never my cup of tea HOWEVER I sat down at my mom's place and watched an episode and that episode turned into 3 before I knew it. Now it's in my instant queue on Netflix and I always watch the marathons on USA. I have recently started watching the new episodes on NBC and they are fantastic. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Olivia is one incredible lady.
Tina H.
La Farge, WI
Love, love, love this show. It keeps me glued to the television. The suspense and drama in the plot really keep us thinking. Great actors and storylines. We even watch reruns and still love it. One of our all time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great show! I've watched it for years. It's always on TV so I always just click it and watch it. My whole family enjoys it. I love that there is normally a marathon of it going on. So when I'm sitting at home this is the show I like to watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?