BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great. However, people may feel that this show is too close to real life. It is similar to other TV shows in that it gets predictable and repetitive. I cannot name any memorable moments on SVU, but I would say that anyone who has not seen it should.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this show for as long as I remember. I used to watch it with my mom. I love all crime solving shows and love Mariska Hargitay!! She is an amazing actress and plays the part of Olivia so well. Anyone who likes crime shows must watch this one.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Neya M.
Neya M.
Bradenton, FL
Law And Order special victims unit. This show can be very intense and captivating, It is honestly one of my favorite shows. The acting in this show is very very good. I have not watched any other shows like this one. I definitely recommend this show to everyone.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the retuns from time to time i love all the actors and actresses i love how they update it but don't cut out the most popular characters must watch if u like crime shows even after 16 seasons i don't want it to end
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Folcroft, PA
I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I started watching Law & Order: SVU when I was probably too young, but I'm always drawn in my the intense story lines. However, I enjoyed the show more when it was focused more on the individual crimes of each episode rather than on the lives of the detectives.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?