BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Denise L.
Wellsville, OH
My dad loves this show he watches it daily which is good he loves the crime shows incs is another one he watches very good show the solving of the crime yes very much so he oves he people and sAYS thy are really good at it yes a must watchin this house old
Grecia S.
This is one of my favorite shows of all times. It definitely has graphic content and it can be sad because of the subject matter but it is a great show with something new all the time. The acting is also great and you slowly fall in love with the characters and their interactions. I love it. Not the prettiest stories but very interesting and fast paced.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I have been watching this from the very first season. I love all the actors on the show and definately miss some. I cant pick a favourite becuase I love them all.I feel like all similar shows were based of svu. Definately a must watch!
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this show! It's one of my favorites! I love all of the great actors and actresses and the great acting. It's hard to pick one when there are so many! I also watch the other Law & Order show as well! I would recommend that any adult watch this show!
Sara P.
Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This is hands down my favorite show of all time. I watch at least one episode a day and it stay on the TV in the background while I'm moving around the house. This show just gives me a comfort. I grew up loving these characters since I was 2 so almost 22 years!
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY
One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
April K.
So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is another show that's dangerously addictive! I love the old episodes with Elliott Stabler but the entire cast and show is amazing! They have a lot of awesome guest appearances and a surprise in each episode! This show never gets boring! It's amazing!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?