Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Roberta V.
Roberta V.
York, PA

When I'm not feeling like laughing at a show, this is my go to show. It is serious and shows you the darker side of reality. Although the stories are made up, these things are entirely possible. I often have this show playing in the background while I do homework.
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca

I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Maricarmen G.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sitka, AK

I love this show. It has the perfect amount of suspense to keep you into it and the acting really feels real and natural. It's unlike any other criminal TV shows, because to me, it has more story line and I get so attached to all the characters. It's a must watch.
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL

After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia

I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Ciah H.
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN

Best. Show. Ever. The longevity speaks for itself. Too many favorite episodes to just name one. Mariska Hartigay is easily one of the best actresses to step foot in front of a camera. A definite must watch, especially on lazy days. Viewer's Discretion Is Advised.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY

Have been watching Law & Order SVU since it first came on. Really like all the Law & Order series. I think its the best show of its type. The actors/actresses are wonderful. Really like Elliot & Olivia. If you like cop shows then Law and Order is the one to watch
Glory A.
Glory A.

What can I say I absolutely love this show...I watched every episode and rewatched too... The Special Victims Unit episodes are usually more emotional and shows more of the surviving or victims than the other ones but I like every law and order they have created,
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ

I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?