Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY

I love this show. So many crimes but different levels of energy. Shows you how power is used to help or put someone away. Amazing characters, great scenes. Would definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking to go into the police force or becoming a lawyer
Susan M.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY

Have been watching Law & Order SVU since it first came on. Really like all the Law & Order series. I think its the best show of its type. The actors/actresses are wonderful. Really like Elliot & Olivia. If you like cop shows then Law and Order is the one to watch
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD

I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il

watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Columbus, OH

I love the show even tho it says characters are fictional the shows are based on crimes that HAVE happened in real life I hope that police in the SVU unit everywhere are as caring as the characters in the show Must watch great show I even like watching the reruns
Glory A.
Glory A.

What can I say I absolutely love this show...I watched every episode and rewatched too... The Special Victims Unit episodes are usually more emotional and shows more of the surviving or victims than the other ones but I like every law and order they have created,
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA

This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY

You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL

This is the BEST show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it IS real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now