Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Juleeanna M.
Juleeanna M.
Ridgecrest, CA
I am in love with this show I can watch almost every episode I like how they try to figure out crimes and stuff and it's just one of my top almost favorite movie but for Christmas my family likes to get me a complete season so I can watch it before I go to sleep
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA
I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Cleveland, OH
Of anything I watch, Law & Order SVU is my most favorite. I have fallen in love with forensics because of it. The plots are never the same, there's always some sort of super cool twist. I would definitely recommend if you're into police investigation type stuff.
Michele M.
Michele M.
This show is great. However, people may feel that this show is too close to real life. It is similar to other TV shows in that it gets predictable and repetitive. I cannot name any memorable moments on SVU, but I would say that anyone who has not seen it should.
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Tracy I.
Tracy I.
Has always been a favorite of mine. Keeps me guessing right up to the end. Love it and will continue watching it even if it's just re-runs. Favorite scene has to be Benson against Lewis. That whole plot was awesome and enthralling. I always recommend this show.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I started watching Law & Order: SVU when I was probably too young, but I'm always drawn in my the intense story lines. However, I enjoyed the show more when it was focused more on the individual crimes of each episode rather than on the lives of the detectives.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Best show ever. been watching it since i was five years old with my mom. now I've seen every episode at least twice. No other crime show compares to SVU without looking like they are trying to hard to copy them. SVU has been on forever and I hope it never ends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?