Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Fatma E.
Fatma E.

THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT. OLIVIA BENSON IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL AND EMPOWERING FEMALE AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOW MIGHT BE EXPLICIT WITH THE SITUATIONS, IT IS VERYY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE WORLD AND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY:))
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love this show, I think its great all the cast play their roles so good, I have been watching it since the first episode can't wait for it come back on after break and watch all the craziness that happens on it. I would definitely tell my friends to watch the show
patricia d.
patricia d.

My favorite "go to" show when I find myself with some spare time. Even when I'm away from home, staying at a hotel, I look through the TV menu, looking for a law and order episode. You can pick up at any time. great actors .... just one of my all time favorites!!!!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Oh my gosh! Well first of all, I've always wanted to be a forensic psychologist. I love this show! I feel it's educational and also tells stories that keeps you captivated. I love this series. Forever watched this show and always will. Never can run out of episodes!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I love this show! It's always intriguing, and is my favorite out of all the law and order series. I am a fan of all the actors, and they have characters that both solve crimes and have a everyday life. I would say age 13 plus, but other than that, it's a great show!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

This is my favorite t.v show. It twists and turns your emotions like no other. The actors are phenomenal. They feel true to the part. I actually used to go home every day from school and watch special victims unit. My favorite episode is when Olivia adopted her son.
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA

I've been watching show religiously for years now. I love Olivia! It will definitely tug at your heart strings because of the crimes that are committed. No other law and order compares. I love the older episodes but the new ones definitely talk about current issues.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los angeles, Ca

What is there to say about this show? After 15 or so seasons it still never gets old. I can watch and rematch episodes hundreds of times. The good thing is you don't have to watch it from the beginning of the series and it's always interesting. A definite must watch
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

I love watching this show with my mom and my brother. The kids think it's boring but we like it. Very action packed and realistic stories...if you haven't already seen this then I recommend this full heartingly and I know that's not a word, I just made it one....lol
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Norcross, GA

This show gives me soooooo much life!!!! I have been watching for years!!! I love the story line and the actors are great! I get so mad when they have to change the characters of leading roles but I still watch it! It can be old or new and I'm still glued to the tv!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now