Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great. However, people may feel that this show is too close to real life. It is similar to other TV shows in that it gets predictable and repetitive. I cannot name any memorable moments on SVU, but I would say that anyone who has not seen it should.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Cleveland, OH
Of anything I watch, Law & Order SVU is my most favorite. I have fallen in love with forensics because of it. The plots are never the same, there's always some sort of super cool twist. I would definitely recommend if you're into police investigation type stuff.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the retuns from time to time i love all the actors and actresses i love how they update it but don't cut out the most popular characters must watch if u like crime shows even after 16 seasons i don't want it to end
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite shows of all time I love these shows. They are very dramatic and full of suspense! I am studying law and these shows help me learn new legal terminology! Which is great for those who are attending law school or not ! Watch these shows they are great!
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I started watching Law & Order: SVU when I was probably too young, but I'm always drawn in my the intense story lines. However, I enjoyed the show more when it was focused more on the individual crimes of each episode rather than on the lives of the detectives.
Tina B.
Tina B.
I always get sucked into law and order. Its fun ans suspenseful. My favorite scenes are when they are about to catch the person. It is like no other! It has great actors and i LOVE the show! It had great actors, and it is a MUST WATCH!!! Law and Order is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?