BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite shows of all time I love these shows. They are very dramatic and full of suspense! I am studying law and these shows help me learn new legal terminology! Which is great for those who are attending law school or not ! Watch these shows they are great!
Mariah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this show for as long as I remember. I used to watch it with my mom. I love all crime solving shows and love Mariska Hargitay!! She is an amazing actress and plays the part of Olivia so well. Anyone who likes crime shows must watch this one.
T'Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Tracy I.
Has always been a favorite of mine. Keeps me guessing right up to the end. Love it and will continue watching it even if it's just re-runs. Favorite scene has to be Benson against Lewis. That whole plot was awesome and enthralling. I always recommend this show.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I started watching Law & Order: SVU when I was probably too young, but I'm always drawn in my the intense story lines. However, I enjoyed the show more when it was focused more on the individual crimes of each episode rather than on the lives of the detectives.
Miranda W.
I love this show. It is very interesting and has a lot of suspension. There is always a great story line with each episode. This unlike another Tv shows I have ever seen. Its story lines are always perfect and very detailed. This show id defiantly a MUST WATCH.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show, love Mariska Hargitay. I wasn't sure how it was going to go once Stabler left but the new characters and the remaining have kept the show going. They do a great job of pulling in real crimes and putting them into the episode to pull more viewers in.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Best show ever. been watching it since i was five years old with my mom. now I've seen every episode at least twice. No other crime show compares to SVU without looking like they are trying to hard to copy them. SVU has been on forever and I hope it never ends.
Rosemary P.
Pop Culture Expert
How could you not like any of the law and Orders?? I plan on having a day where I set back and have an law and order marathon. Makes me consider going in to law enforcement. but then I remember I don't want to see dead bodies. Any who must watch TV at its best.
Kristi M.
Fairlawn, VA
Been a fan of SVU for years. Even went out and bought several seasons on DVD so I could watch them when I didn't have cable. I hate that Elliott is no longer on the series....I love the chemistry between he and Olivia. Don't think I could ever get tired of SVU!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?