Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erica P.
Erica P.
I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN
While the subject matter can sometimes be difficult to watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a well written and acted production. The stability of the cast and the length of time the show has been in production speaks to the quality show that NBC produces.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Elena T.
Elena T.
I adore this show. I've seen every episode of every season. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley and I like that it based in New York because it is where I'm from. I'm in love with olivia beson and all the other caracters! I hope this show never ends!
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Jacksonville, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU

I have been watching this show for as long as I remember. I used to watch it with my mom. I love all crime solving shows and love Mariska Hargitay!! She is an amazing actress and plays the part of Olivia so well. Anyone who likes crime shows must watch this one.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the retuns from time to time i love all the actors and actresses i love how they update it but don't cut out the most popular characters must watch if u like crime shows even after 16 seasons i don't want it to end
Payton E.
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Neya M.
Neya M.
Bradenton, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law And Order special victims unit. This show can be very intense and captivating, It is honestly one of my favorite shows. The acting in this show is very very good. I have not watched any other shows like this one. I definitely recommend this show to everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?