Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Best show on TV!!! I have marathons with my friends with this series! So many years to go back and watch. All great actors, storylines, etc. I love how they take a serious topic and dive right in but also have some learning lessons or punchlines in there as well.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH

Seen every episode from at least the first 10-12 seasons (thank you Netflix and USA network reruns). However, I stopped watching once Elliot left. It was just never the same. I still love to catch my reruns or if I ever am feeling nostalgic I will marathon binge.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il

watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia

I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Quanilya L.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY

One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY

I love this show. So many crimes but different levels of energy. Shows you how power is used to help or put someone away. Amazing characters, great scenes. Would definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking to go into the police force or becoming a lawyer
Megan P.
Megan P.

I love this show!! I could watch it for hours, all the stories are very interesting. I also love all the characters, the actors do a very good job and make it realistic. I definitely recommend, every episode is amazing. this is definitely my favorite law & order!
Arisa C.
Arisa C.

Such an exciting show. They keep up with current events and try to tie it with the each episode. If you don't love Olivia Benson, I would be seriously concerned. Hands down one of the best characters television has ever seen. So excited that the new season is on.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX

An intro to a show has never stuck in my mind more than SVU...everyone that has every loved the show has it memorized. The characters work well together and the plot developments are always interesting. It's the right amount of thrill without being scary or gory.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now