Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN

I have been watching this show for years. Love the characters, plot lines, everything! The actors do a great job, and I enjoy it. I miss the days with Elliott Stabler, but the cast of characters now are favorable as well. It is a must watch, and I would recommend.
Renead M.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL

Law and order is a really great show i have on demand so i can catch up and watch a lot of episodes. My favorite one was when Olivia got kidnapped and her team was right there fighting to get her and find her and they did. It is an absolute must watch show for me.
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Santa Fe Springs

I did not start watching this show until it started to come out on USA my husband hooked me to it love all the actors and it is similar to NCIS and blue bloods to me nothing grabs me as a favorite scene since it shows has very dark subjects it is a must watch show
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX

Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Independence, KY

I love this show because each episode is so different and thrilling. You really find yourself rooting for the characters in the show, and the acting is very good. The mood is very heavyset and usually not light, but it is a controversial and intriguing crime show.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.

I am absolutely addicted to this show! I can literally sit and watch this show all day. I love all the characters and the team work they have to create such a strong bind within the precinct. None of the episodes are the same and they always keep you on your feet.
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA

I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Bondurant, IA

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. DUNDUN
Allison H.
Allison H.

Law and Order SVU is the best drama on TV in my opinion. I love the characters, I love Olivia Benson and miss Detective Stabler. Justice is served by the end of almost ever episode. The personal story line is light so you can pick up any episode and not feel lost.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?