BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
April K.
So, I'm giving this show 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't watch it much anymore. The reason being that it is freakin terrifying and I live in New York. Also, Ice T is pretty ridiculous and I'm not sure why he's on the show other than being a token.
Grace U.
This is a great series. I enjoy many crime shows. While Law and Order SVU deals with lots of tough topics, such as sexual assault, I think it is incredibly important to make the general population aware of the stigmas and stereotypes surround these issues.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Olivia A.
This show is literally my favorite show ever. If you love crime shows you will defiantly love this show. The actors are amazing. I love how each episode is a new crime. The cross over episode are personally my favorite because they make it very suspenseful
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My favorite TV show! Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love all the other actors that have come and gone through the 17 seasons. They are phenomenal and make the show very relatable to the viewers. I tell everyone to watch this show, it's that awesome.
LIZETH V.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great actors, very good special effects, good and different dramas, you never get tired of it, I love action, and intrigue, this one offers that and much more, it is not boring because each episode is different, My husband and me love it and recommend it.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show. I have been a big fan of Olivia and Elliot! I wish hed come back on the show. They had such a connection. I like that the show is based on special victims and bringing their abusers to justice. I have been watching show for past seven years.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?