BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Erica P.
Erica P.
Pop Culture Expert
I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Elena T.
Elena T.
I adore this show. I've seen every episode of every season. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley and I like that it based in New York because it is where I'm from. I'm in love with olivia beson and all the other caracters! I hope this show never ends!
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite shows of all time I love these shows. They are very dramatic and full of suspense! I am studying law and these shows help me learn new legal terminology! Which is great for those who are attending law school or not ! Watch these shows they are great!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN
While the subject matter can sometimes be difficult to watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a well written and acted production. The stability of the cast and the length of time the show has been in production speaks to the quality show that NBC produces.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have been watching this show for years and have continued watching up to this season! I absolutely love how they have developed and followed the characters throughout the years. A MUST WATCH that you can watch over and over again!
Emma T.
Emma T.
Silver Spring, MD
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Payton E.
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Cleveland, OH
Of anything I watch, Law & Order SVU is my most favorite. I have fallen in love with forensics because of it. The plots are never the same, there's always some sort of super cool twist. I would definitely recommend if you're into police investigation type stuff.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the retuns from time to time i love all the actors and actresses i love how they update it but don't cut out the most popular characters must watch if u like crime shows even after 16 seasons i don't want it to end
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?