Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

This show my favorite show i have been watching it since i was a really young girl! I think that since some of these show's are based on real life situation's it make's the show all the better! And that The actors are phenomenal and the characters seem so real on it.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA

Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC

Love this show. some shows hits close to home. i have enjoyed every single one of their shows. definitely recommend watching. you may learn a few things or two from watching this show. It will not disappoint especially if you enjoy watching mysteries and crime shows.
Nahed T.
Nahed T.

Love this show. So that it was on Netflix, but it only had a couple season on it. Started watching it and fell I love with the show. I couldn't stop watching. I had to find out what happened from season 1 and that's what I did. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Amy N.
Amy N.

This show is highly addictive. I don't know how many times I have been sucked into a marathon. It is entertaining and you do not have to watch each one or watch them in any particular order. That is why it's an easy option when you don't have a plan of what to watch.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Beausejour, Manitoba

I have watched every episode and every season, never gets old or boring and deals with a lot of controversial issues that keep you interested. Cast is awesome as well, even when cast changes they have great replacements that come in and you can't help but enjoy them.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.

Extremely addicting very good for a pass time or for background noise, or just to sit and binge watch. It's thrilling, and very engaging. The nature of the show is quite sensitive but it brings truth to the real word. I watch this often because it's on almost always.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

I do enjoy a good police show. I always watch this one, sometimes despite the reruns, it depends on the episode. The actors are okay, but it seems like the don`t put much energy, or though or effort into the characters anymore. Maybe it`s time to take it off the air.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA

OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now