BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Neya M.
Bradenton, FL
Law And Order special victims unit. This show can be very intense and captivating, It is honestly one of my favorite shows. The acting in this show is very very good. I have not watched any other shows like this one. I definitely recommend this show to everyone.
Madison H.
Williston, ND
An all time classic! I used to watch law and order with my papa when I was a little girl growing up! Now I binge watch svu every time they have a marathon. I can watch an episode 10 times over and still want to watch it again. Once of my all time favorite shows!
Sophia K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Of anything I watch, Law & Order SVU is my most favorite. I have fallen in love with forensics because of it. The plots are never the same, there's always some sort of super cool twist. I would definitely recommend if you're into police investigation type stuff.
candace f.
Durham, NC
This show is hypnotizing. No matter how many times you have seen this series it always draws you in. It has amazing plot twists and an awesome cats. It continues to show a unique view of law enforcement and the unique crimes faced daily. Definitely a must watch!
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Erica P.
Pop Culture Expert
I love he complexity of each story, woven with drama and the law. The characters are well developed and you can easily connect to them. The great part is you can jump in on any episode and you can enjoy it - there's no need to keep up with each episode to enjoy.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
This show is addictive. You can easily get started watching it and end up not stopping for at least a season. I do like how it doesn't always have a large storyline and it is divided so that if you.miss an episode you aren't in the dark 3 episodes down the road.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
This is like my show like i may have seen every episode, I started watching this when I was taking business law! its so good and the stories they use you can tell are like from real cases. I like the scenes where everything unfolds, I recommend this to everyone!
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA
I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN
While the subject matter can sometimes be difficult to watch, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is a well written and acted production. The stability of the cast and the length of time the show has been in production speaks to the quality show that NBC produces.
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert
what is this show about?
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
Which do you prefer to watch law and order or criminal minds? #popculturebadge
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert
that may have done with this series?