BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Quiana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I will always love law and order SVU. I can watch repeats over and over again. My favorite scene is when Olivia adopt Noah. Very good actors and great acting. The other law and Orders still show repeats on TNT. a good tv series to watch. i would recommend.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My favorite TV show! Mariska Hargitay is amazing and I love all the other actors that have come and gone through the 17 seasons. They are phenomenal and make the show very relatable to the viewers. I tell everyone to watch this show, it's that awesome.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Selina H.
My all time favorite TV show! Never an episode that I do not fall asleep on! Olivia Bentsen is doing her thing on the show! There are so many episodes that you'll never truly be done watching the show! It keeps you wanting more! Absolutely love this show!
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this show. One of my go tos! The cast grows every season, and I love watching that. It also seems like they never run out of episodes to create, and it always seems very in tune with the times. I am excited for the new season, this is a must watch!
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first few seasons are terrific, original cast and GOOD stories. Definitely watch from the beginning and go from there. I personally don't like the recent seasons, too politically correct . Overal great show if you want something on the serious side.
Melody K.
Salem, VA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS
I have grown up watching this Tv show, by far the best law show yet!! SVU is the only one i like and benson and stabler (two of the main detectives) have a special place in my perception of law and order!! Most definitely recommend watching this TV show!
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This is a very interesting show. It draws you in to each episode. It has really good actors with pretty good acting. It's very similar to Law & Order, which it's a spin off of. If you like Law & Order, then you'll love Law & Order : Special Victims Unit.
Emilie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! I love watching it whenever I can. The nice thing about this show is that I can watch any episode with no particular order because you don't really have to know what's going on. The show is super engaging and very realistic most of the time.
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more like a court case? Does it have any suspense or humour in this show?Like this question
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more iike court cases or what?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which do you prefer to watch law and order or criminal minds? #popculturebadge