BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This show will keep me entertained for hours! I have seen every single episode and i hope they keep coming out with more. Olivia Benson is the best, I also really like Finn. There are tons of other crime shows out there, but this is by far my favorite one.
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Olivia Benson is amazing. This show is on at any point in the day and on multiple channels. The drama that ensues has you hooked like no other show- hence it having so many seasons to watch! It's great because it's also on different platforms like Hulu.
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
It is a very interesting show. it does get scary at times bc the things that happen in this show can happen in real life. the actor are really good and this is my favorite show out of all the crime investigator shows. and yes i recommend watching this.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX
This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
My boyfriend get me into this show. I liked watching this show when I was little. I just never really knew the difference between special victims unit and the others. But now I do and whenever we see it on we stay on that channel until the episode is over.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Okay, I don't know where to start here. It's a great show, don't get me wrong. BUT, it gets old really fast. I can only handle a few episodes at a time because honestly, I can't stand the lead actress. I'd honestly rather watch CSI Miami over this show.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
this show is so intense and engaging and i can watch it for hours on end. even though all the episodes engage around the same idea, each episode is different and has its own defining characters. the consistency in characters help to build development too!
Leah V.
Omg I LOVE this show so much like you do not even know. I have been a die hard fun since I can remember. Watched all the seasons on Netflix and other ones as well. I LOVE Olivia Benson (Mariska hargitay) and the cast I can not wait for the new season to come out in September. I will be waiting!!!!!!!! Also everyone needs to watch this show its amazing
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I love crime shows and I used to watch this all the time. I would binge watch these episodes all the time. I don't really have any favorite scenes just cause i love it all. The actors do a great job and it seems so realistic. This is a must watch show.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
StAbler or benson?
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is this show about?
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more like a court case? Does it have any suspense or humour in this show?Like this question