BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Melody K.
Salem, VA
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember. I love it so much that I have cried during the characters' tragedies and gotten happy for their triumphs. I highly recommend it to anybody. It made me want to be a detective while I was in school.
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
I barely watch television but when I do I always look forward to law and order! The cast is great. They are all great actors. It always gives me the suspense I'm looking for in these types of shows. Great entertainment. I've watched marathons for hours!
Tina H.
La Farge, WI
Love, love, love this show. It keeps me glued to the television. The suspense and drama in the plot really keep us thinking. Great actors and storylines. We even watch reruns and still love it. One of our all time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This is a very interesting show. It draws you in to each episode. It has really good actors with pretty good acting. It's very similar to Law & Order, which it's a spin off of. If you like Law & Order, then you'll love Law & Order : Special Victims Unit.
Lance P.
Fairburn, GA
This is my favorite show to watch at night. Its all about the suspenseful murder cases. They really know how to make a show very very interesting. So i rated this 5 stars because i believe that everyone that has a TV should take the time out to watch show.
Sara P.
Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Sana A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Elizabeth A.
Temple Hills, MD
I love crime shows and I used to watch this all the time. I would binge watch these episodes all the time. I don't really have any favorite scenes just cause i love it all. The actors do a great job and it seems so realistic. This is a must watch show.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?