BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Can you say my FAVORITE show of all times, I have been watching Law and order SVU since the first season and I don't miss one episode. The actors are great, and the story lines are very very interesting. I recommend everyone to watch it if they like drama.
Rhonda G.
Round Rock, TX
This show is great, it has been on for such a long time, and the story lines and the characters have been on forever. I love the changing stories and how they always seem to catch the bad person. It is similar to other law and orders, with different cast.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While I miss Stabler, Benson as an adoptive mom has been a nice change for the show. I really didn't think they would ever let her become a parent. Having the show tie in with Chicago P.D. (and even Chicago Fire) onoccassion is a fantastic change of pace.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is another show that's dangerously addictive! I love the old episodes with Elliott Stabler but the entire cast and show is amazing! They have a lot of awesome guest appearances and a surprise in each episode! This show never gets boring! It's amazing!
Emilie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show! I love watching it whenever I can. The nice thing about this show is that I can watch any episode with no particular order because you don't really have to know what's going on. The show is super engaging and very realistic most of the time.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I discovered this show about 6 years ago and fell in love and one summer month I just decided to watch from the first season to catch up until the recent one. I still following the show on Hulu and watches them religiously if they even come on reply on tv,
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my favorite show. I can't wait for the next season. They always keep me on my toes and really keep it interesting. The stories are always changing and getting better and better.. Keep up the great work and keep us on our toes. ps bring back Elliot.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Cinema gold. Nothing more need be said except that #Influenster makes you use a lot of characters in a review. Law and Order teaches you how to be a strategic thinking citizen but SVU teaches you how to stay safe... by literally avoiding every senario you see.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?