Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
I love this show. So many crimes but different levels of energy. Shows you how power is used to help or put someone away. Amazing characters, great scenes. Would definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking to go into the police force or becoming a lawyer
Arisa C.
Arisa C.
Sept. 23, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such an exciting show. They keep up with current events and try to tie it with the each episode. If you don't love Olivia Benson, I would be seriously concerned. Hands down one of the best characters television has ever seen. So excited that the new season is on.
Megan P.
Megan P.
I love this show!! I could watch it for hours, all the stories are very interesting. I also love all the characters, the actors do a very good job and make it realistic. I definitely recommend, every episode is amazing. this is definitely my favorite law & order!
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite show of ALL time, and I STILL watch it on netflix and on cable every single day. (Can you tell how much of a life I have?! Lol) There's no wonder this show has over 16 seasons, the episodes are so meticulously written and overall suspenseful.
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC
You get really in the show and you feel like you are in the show.The cast is just amazing and you feel like you know them.When I'm bored I will watch it with my mom and I just love how we argue over who done it and what will happen and it is just great to watch.
Nateisha W.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
This is like my show like i may have seen every episode, I started watching this when I was taking business law! its so good and the stories they use you can tell are like from real cases. I like the scenes where everything unfolds, I recommend this to everyone!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Williston, ND
An all time classic! I used to watch law and order with my papa when I was a little girl growing up! Now I binge watch svu every time they have a marathon. I can watch an episode 10 times over and still want to watch it again. Once of my all time favorite shows!
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my fave show of all time. I miss Elliot Stabler but the new cast members have been okay. I wish they'd do less stunt-y episodes that are ripped from the headlines and more episodes that delve deep into interesting issues. Take it back to the golden days.
candace f.
candace f.
Durham, NC
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is hypnotizing. No matter how many times you have seen this series it always draws you in. It has amazing plot twists and an awesome cats. It continues to show a unique view of law enforcement and the unique crimes faced daily. Definitely a must watch!
Tashun L.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
I would give this a million stars if I could! I've been watching Law and Order SVU since I was a kid and it is honestly like no other show I've seen before. Benson and Stabler raised me, then when Stabler left it was Amaro. It's a great show with a great concept
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?