BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sara P.
Wow! Who doesn't love Law & Order SVU? The show is never predictable and it's very easy to waste away a whole day watching it. The actors are great! I love that it streams on Netflix too! I can catch up on any episodes I miss. This show is a must watch!
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great show! I've watched it for years. It's always on TV so I always just click it and watch it. My whole family enjoys it. I love that there is normally a marathon of it going on. So when I'm sitting at home this is the show I like to watch.
Sana A.
Pop Culture Expert
I've just started watching this show about a week ago and I'm already engrossed in the show. It can get a bit violent at times with the types of cases that are portrayed. It's similar to Criminal Minds so if you like that show you will like Law and Order.
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this show! It amazing one of the best shows I watch! It is similar to criminal minds. The actors are great you can't tell anything. I don't really have a favorite scene. But I must watch the one when they had a 18 year old wanted to go with old man.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
Omg I could go on and on about Law and order SVU! its my all time favorite show. if they were to cancel it I would die. lol of course not literally but I watch it everyday and will record every episode. full of drama and love the actors! best show ever
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Pop Culture Expert
This is another show that's dangerously addictive! I love the old episodes with Elliott Stabler but the entire cast and show is amazing! They have a lot of awesome guest appearances and a surprise in each episode! This show never gets boring! It's amazing!
Skylar B.
Slidell, LA
Law & Order: SVU is my favorite series that the program has airing. It always leaves me on my toes. The actors are phenomenal and there are always marathons on for when I can't get enough of it. If you love series like Criminal Minds, you'll love this.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert
Whoever doesn't like this show needs to sit down and reevaluate their lives. SVU is a classic, and I watch the reruns all the time. Stabler and Benson are the best cop duo ever, and while the show wasn't the same when Stabler left, it was still too good to let go of.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?