Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Santa Fe Springs

I did not start watching this show until it started to come out on USA my husband hooked me to it love all the actors and it is similar to NCIS and blue bloods to me nothing grabs me as a favorite scene since it shows has very dark subjects it is a must watch show
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning, Pa

This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX

Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL

After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
Maricarmen G.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
brenda r.
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT

I like the Law & Order: SVU because is interesting and make me feel better and I like show like this one is interesting me is something so different and I like show like this but the different think is that they are all different I recommend my friends to see this
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN

I have been watching this show for years. Love the characters, plot lines, everything! The actors do a great job, and I enjoy it. I miss the days with Elliott Stabler, but the cast of characters now are favorable as well. It is a must watch, and I would recommend.
Mary D.
Mary D.

The drama, the intense story lines, the unsupected twist, and unusual suspects will make your lazy evening fly by with pure entertainment. I can't get enough of this show. I'll be the first to admit that it has sum cheesy factors and blah moments but I'm addicted.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ

This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA

This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now