Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

I do enjoy a good police show. I always watch this one, sometimes despite the reruns, it depends on the episode. The actors are okay, but it seems like the don`t put much energy, or though or effort into the characters anymore. Maybe it`s time to take it off the air.
Icycis C.
Icycis C.

I have been watching this for years I watch multiple episodes over and over. I love the mystery of it all. Hutch is a great actor. There isn't any other tv series like this one. First 48 is the closet and that's just a eight nothing like this ten. It's a Must Watch!!
Katie M.
Katie M.

Love this show and love that this show is on Netflix and I enjoy watching them at night when the kids are in bed and I am relaxing with a cup of wine. Great actors and wonderful show. Favorite scene is hard to choose because I feel like they are all such great shows!
Nahed T.
Nahed T.

Love this show. So that it was on Netflix, but it only had a couple season on it. Started watching it and fell I love with the show. I couldn't stop watching. I had to find out what happened from season 1 and that's what I did. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

This show my favorite show i have been watching it since i was a really young girl! I think that since some of these show's are based on real life situation's it make's the show all the better! And that The actors are phenomenal and the characters seem so real on it.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.

Extremely addicting very good for a pass time or for background noise, or just to sit and binge watch. It's thrilling, and very engaging. The nature of the show is quite sensitive but it brings truth to the real word. I watch this often because it's on almost always.
Palma R.
Palma R.
Absecon, Nj

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER. Ever since I was a little girl I was watching this show with my mom and grandmom and when I got old enough to understand the show on my own I watched all of the seasons on Netflix. I definitely recommend this show if you like cops and mysterious
Allison G.
Allison G.

This show is my absolute favorite. Anytime it is on I watch. I have seen every episode to the point where I can recall the plot after the opening. But the stories are so great that I keep coming back. I can see why it is the longest running! Every season gets better.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA

OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX

I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now