Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA

I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ

Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
vanessa r.
vanessa r.

I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pineville, LA

The cast is excellent together! I've been a loyal viewer since season 1. Any scene with Benson and Noah is worth watching, as is any scene involving Carisi! Mariska Hargitay gives the show heart and soul. I watch on Hulu every week on Thursdays - you should watch!
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX

Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show with lots of real life based stories. If only the real life justice system could get the results that Law & Order get the world would be a much better place to be in. There are so many favorites. Its a good binge watcher also lol
Latoya E.
Latoya E.
Newport News, VA

Really good show. I love how they take real life stories and place them on the. You able to connect with the actor actress in every episode believable acting and script. No surprise they've been doing this for over 15 plus years. I would highly recommend this show
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning, Pa

This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN

Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Great show! I love how they show what it's like to be a cop in this type of situations that most people don't think about. crimes are real and need to be talked about more to help girls and boys come forward about it if something happens to them. Love this show!!!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Bondurant, IA

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. DUNDUN
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?