Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Arisa C.
Arisa C.
Such an exciting show. They keep up with current events and try to tie it with the each episode. If you don't love Olivia Benson, I would be seriously concerned. Hands down one of the best characters television has ever seen. So excited that the new season is on.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia
I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Best show on TV!!! I have marathons with my friends with this series! So many years to go back and watch. All great actors, storylines, etc. I love how they take a serious topic and dive right in but also have some learning lessons or punchlines in there as well.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Seen every episode from at least the first 10-12 seasons (thank you Netflix and USA network reruns). However, I stopped watching once Elliot left. It was just never the same. I still love to catch my reruns or if I ever am feeling nostalgic I will marathon binge.
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
An intro to a show has never stuck in my mind more than SVU...everyone that has every loved the show has it memorized. The characters work well together and the plot developments are always interesting. It's the right amount of thrill without being scary or gory.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?