Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL

After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
Maricarmen G.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA

I've watched the show at least 3 times! (only until season 12) I tried watching the rest but it wasn't as great as the first 12 (some of you may know why)
regardless I love this show. all the mystery and drama in the cases. Benson and Stabler are such a great duo.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN

Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Rochell H.
Rochell H.
Tempe, AZ

Love it! I can watch it everyday all day long and never get tired. Its just amazing. Olivia is just so wonderful and I miss Stabler but the acting and the rest of the cast makes up for it. I would telly anyone to st in front of their TV and never move when its on.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Washington, DC

Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA

Definitely a great show! I really love LAW & Order SVU & Criminal Minds! both of which are played on my TV all day while Im doing chores around the house. If you like mystery sherlock holmes type of things, this is the show for you. Beware, you might get addicted!
Roberta V.
Roberta V.
York, PA

When I'm not feeling like laughing at a show, this is my go to show. It is serious and shows you the darker side of reality. Although the stories are made up, these things are entirely possible. I often have this show playing in the background while I do homework.
Mary D.
Mary D.

The drama, the intense story lines, the unsupected twist, and unusual suspects will make your lazy evening fly by with pure entertainment. I can't get enough of this show. I'll be the first to admit that it has sum cheesy factors and blah moments but I'm addicted.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now