Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY

Whoever doesn't like this show needs to sit down and reevaluate their lives. SVU is a classic, and I watch the reruns all the time. Stabler and Benson are the best cop duo ever, and while the show wasn't the same when Stabler left, it was still too good to let go of.
Rochell H.
Rochell H.
Tempe, AZ

Love it! I can watch it everyday all day long and never get tired. Its just amazing. Olivia is just so wonderful and I miss Stabler but the acting and the rest of the cast makes up for it. I would telly anyone to st in front of their TV and never move when its on.
maría f.
maría f.
Miami

This is such a great tv show i swear the acting is great on each one of them and all of the scenes are just so planned and really good i love it. it truly shows another side of law we had never seen in other tv shows alike this one i truly recommend it a lot
brenda r.
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT

I like the Law & Order: SVU because is interesting and make me feel better and I like show like this one is interesting me is something so different and I like show like this but the different think is that they are all different I recommend my friends to see this
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA

Definitely a great show! I really love LAW & Order SVU & Criminal Minds! both of which are played on my TV all day while Im doing chores around the house. If you like mystery sherlock holmes type of things, this is the show for you. Beware, you might get addicted!
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this show! I've been watching this show from the start -- I really miss the actors who have left, especially Stabler -- but the new actors do a great job, too. Love Benson; she is the heart of the show! Great stories, great conclusions -- what more can I say?
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Los Angeles, CA

I am a law student and I would like to specialize in abuse of women also work in units of support to women who have been victims of rape, I really like the series I feel I olivia her character is a strong woman, dedicated and passionate about her I work and I love
Mary D.
Mary D.

The drama, the intense story lines, the unsupected twist, and unusual suspects will make your lazy evening fly by with pure entertainment. I can't get enough of this show. I'll be the first to admit that it has sum cheesy factors and blah moments but I'm addicted.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ

Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?