BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY
One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Ivy Y.
San Francisco, CA
I love watching this series because there is a bunch of mysteries, crime, and drama to watch. I really like how they help those in different circumstances. Also you get sucked into each individual story which can can really make you empathize with the characters.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY
You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Barbara L.
Columbus, OH
I love the show even tho it says characters are fictional the shows are based on crimes that HAVE happened in real life I hope that police in the SVU unit everywhere are as caring as the characters in the show Must watch great show I even like watching the reruns
linda b.
Roxboro, NC
You get really in the show and you feel like you are in the show.The cast is just amazing and you feel like you know them.When I'm bored I will watch it with my mom and I just love how we argue over who done it and what will happen and it is just great to watch.
Neya M.
Bradenton, FL
Law And Order special victims unit. This show can be very intense and captivating, It is honestly one of my favorite shows. The acting in this show is very very good. I have not watched any other shows like this one. I definitely recommend this show to everyone.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?