BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jade M.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY
You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
This is the BEST show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it IS real.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Best show on TV!!! I have marathons with my friends with this series! So many years to go back and watch. All great actors, storylines, etc. I love how they take a serious topic and dive right in but also have some learning lessons or punchlines in there as well.
Glory A.
Glory A.
Pop Culture Expert
What can I say I absolutely love this show...I watched every episode and rewatched too... The Special Victims Unit episodes are usually more emotional and shows more of the surviving or victims than the other ones but I like every law and order they have created,
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pop Culture Expert
An intro to a show has never stuck in my mind more than SVU...everyone that has every loved the show has it memorized. The characters work well together and the plot developments are always interesting. It's the right amount of thrill without being scary or gory.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?