Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX

I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Suz J.
Suz J.

The easiest way to miss an entire day? Law and Order: SVU marathon. Action filled and engaging, the best thing is you don't have to watch in order- each episode can stand alone. Hey also hit on major news stories in a timely manner keeping their content very relevant.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Gaby M.
Gaby M.

I'm a sucker for police type series and Law & Order is not the exception specially the SVU version. I love the main characters and the show itself because its focus on a delicate subject. It has an amazing cast and it's a great show if you like crime solving and stuff
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA

I love this TV show Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows it keeps you on the edge of your seat it has the right amount of suspense it's different then most crime TV shows I would most definitely recommend you won't be disappointed with any episode you watch
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Lindsay

I do enjoy a good police show. I always watch this one, sometimes despite the reruns, it depends on the episode. The actors are okay, but it seems like the don`t put much energy, or though or effort into the characters anymore. Maybe it`s time to take it off the air.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC

Love this show. some shows hits close to home. i have enjoyed every single one of their shows. definitely recommend watching. you may learn a few things or two from watching this show. It will not disappoint especially if you enjoy watching mysteries and crime shows.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ

I am 100% addicted to this show - I could not recommend it more! If you like a thrill or are into suspense then this show is great. Olivia is my favorite - she is a great woman cop/investigator.actress. Elliot, her parter, is great as well! This is a must watch show!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ashland, WI

I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over a decade now. I love the older seasons the best, as it goes on it gets a little over done. I'm a huge fan of Mariska Hargitary; her acting is phenomenal. I would recommend this show to anyone who looks a good crime drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now