Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
This is the BEST show! Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) and Christopher Meloni (Detective Elliot Stabler) are great for the 2 parts and work so well together. The cases are based on real cases and if I didn't know they are all actors I'd say it IS real.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Seen every episode from at least the first 10-12 seasons (thank you Netflix and USA network reruns). However, I stopped watching once Elliot left. It was just never the same. I still love to catch my reruns or if I ever am feeling nostalgic I will marathon binge.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
This is one of the best and most popular TV shows out there. All of the seasons are on Netflix and I could watch it forever. I feel like it portrays a more realistic view of crime shows and what can actually happen in real life. It most definitely is a must watch
Julie E.
Julie E.
Renton , WA
Oct. 16, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I feel like Law and order svu is a classic. It's one of my favorites. It's a great drama. Each show has its own story like and there is a bigger underlining story line that goes through the whole series. The actors do great and keep you interested the whole time.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show on TV!!! I have marathons with my friends with this series! So many years to go back and watch. All great actors, storylines, etc. I love how they take a serious topic and dive right in but also have some learning lessons or punchlines in there as well.
Glory A.
Glory A.
What can I say I absolutely love this show...I watched every episode and rewatched too... The Special Victims Unit episodes are usually more emotional and shows more of the surviving or victims than the other ones but I like every law and order they have created,
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
An intro to a show has never stuck in my mind more than SVU...everyone that has every loved the show has it memorized. The characters work well together and the plot developments are always interesting. It's the right amount of thrill without being scary or gory.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?