Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Suz J.
Suz J.

The easiest way to miss an entire day? Law and Order: SVU marathon. Action filled and engaging, the best thing is you don't have to watch in order- each episode can stand alone. Hey also hit on major news stories in a timely manner keeping their content very relevant.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX

This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV

Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Helena M.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA

My favorite show! My sister and I watch them all the time. The nice thing is that you can pick any episode and watch it. You don't need to follow it in chronological order. This is for sure my favorite television show out there. I love it! Suspensful and intereseting.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.

Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Élise B.
Élise B.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu

i like this show because it is a old school soap about the cop and the lawyer. I prefer the investigation in the show. The actor is oki, they have the old school style for this show. it doesn't have a other cop show like this style with the old school scene and acting
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca

The early episodes were my favorite but the show keeps going and doesn't let up on the drama. The acting is spot on and makes you feel like you're a part of the show. Not to gruesome but just enough drama to keep you entertained to were you don't want to Stop watching
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA

I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Britt M.
Britt M.

Honestly, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! If you are the least bit interested to a criminal justice career or enjoy learning about how the police system works i would say to watch this show. The actors are great and the filming is always amazing. I would be safe to say its a MUST.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now