Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Columbus, OH
I love the show even tho it says characters are fictional the shows are based on crimes that HAVE happened in real life I hope that police in the SVU unit everywhere are as caring as the characters in the show Must watch great show I even like watching the reruns
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
Sept. 27, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.
San Francisco, CA
I love watching this series because there is a bunch of mysteries, crime, and drama to watch. I really like how they help those in different circumstances. Also you get sucked into each individual story which can can really make you empathize with the characters.
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Campbellsville, KY
You will always find me watching reruns of svu! I love the acting! I love Olivia! My favorite scenes was probably the season finale! And yes it is similar to other law and orders but love the acting of oliva fin Rollins and miss captain cragen. I would recommend!
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia
I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Hicksville, NY
Have been watching Law & Order SVU since it first came on. Really like all the Law & Order series. I think its the best show of its type. The actors/actresses are wonderful. Really like Elliot & Olivia. If you like cop shows then Law and Order is the one to watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?