Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA

I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Kylah B.
Kylah B.

This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Westwego, LA

Out of all the Law and Orders SVU is my favorite. I love the cast and always hope the bad guy gets caught. This show I about mostly heinous crimes against people.The team usually gets the criminal. I love these show and will gladly watch reruns over and over again.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA

I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA

Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Plano, TX

This is an awesome show if you are into cop shows although I wouldn't recommend little kids watching it as it is not age-appropriate for children under the age of 11 and at times can be very emotional and dramatic but overall it's a good show and I love to watch it
Alma C.
Alma C.

This show is life!!! Absolutely love all the characters and it's amazing that as the episodes go by seeing how each one grows and they start thinking more about their future since usually all their time is put into work that they forget to have a live outside work!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Delaware, OH

This show is so interesting and the one thing that I love about this criminal show is that it's a new case each episode and its specific to traumatic events that don't necessarily have to do with murder or robbery it's different plot lines than other criminal shows
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ

love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?