BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
Pop Culture Expert
For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
Seen every episode from at least the first 10-12 seasons (thank you Netflix and USA network reruns). However, I stopped watching once Elliot left. It was just never the same. I still love to catch my reruns or if I ever am feeling nostalgic I will marathon binge.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best and most popular TV shows out there. All of the seasons are on Netflix and I could watch it forever. I feel like it portrays a more realistic view of crime shows and what can actually happen in real life. It most definitely is a must watch
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia
I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Quanilya L.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY
One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
Julie E.
Julie E.
Renton, WA
I feel like Law and order svu is a classic. It's one of my favorites. It's a great drama. Each show has its own story like and there is a bigger underlining story line that goes through the whole series. The actors do great and keep you interested the whole time.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Schavonne J.
Schavonne J.
Inglewood, CA
This is my all time favorite show. I watch the marathon every weekend. Just when I think I've seen every episode I see something I didn't notice before. The acting is great although I think the show was better with Stabler, he brought something extra to the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?