Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA

Definitely a great show! I really love LAW & Order SVU & Criminal Minds! both of which are played on my TV all day while Im doing chores around the house. If you like mystery sherlock holmes type of things, this is the show for you. Beware, you might get addicted!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ

Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA

I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
brenda r.
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT

I like the Law & Order: SVU because is interesting and make me feel better and I like show like this one is interesting me is something so different and I like show like this but the different think is that they are all different I recommend my friends to see this
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA

Love this show! I've been watching this show from the start -- I really miss the actors who have left, especially Stabler -- but the new actors do a great job, too. Love Benson; she is the heart of the show! Great stories, great conclusions -- what more can I say?
Maricarmen G.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ

THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca

I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA

I've watched the show at least 3 times! (only until season 12) I tried watching the rest but it wasn't as great as the first 12 (some of you may know why)
regardless I love this show. all the mystery and drama in the cases. Benson and Stabler are such a great duo.
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA

I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now