Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
erdgf f.
erdgf f.

I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL

This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Plano, TX

This is an awesome show if you are into cop shows although I wouldn't recommend little kids watching it as it is not age-appropriate for children under the age of 11 and at times can be very emotional and dramatic but overall it's a good show and I love to watch it
Christy R.
Christy R.
Muleshoe

Amazing show...I'm hooked!! I watch this all day and when I'm watching reruns I still act like it's the first time I've seen it!! Sometimes I'm in shock of their story lines but then realize that they're kind of straight from the headlines!! Truly an amazing show!!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH

Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD

This show is so addicting I can't get enough of it. I know all the words to the into I have seen it so many times! The actors are great and you can see that they work so well together! I was sad to see some of the characters leave but it is definitely a must watch!
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA

Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Janice C.
Janice C.

My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Alma C.
Alma C.

This show is life!!! Absolutely love all the characters and it's amazing that as the episodes go by seeing how each one grows and they start thinking more about their future since usually all their time is put into work that they forget to have a live outside work!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?