BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
I am absolutely addicted to this show! I can literally sit and watch this show all day. I love all the characters and the team work they have to create such a strong bind within the precinct. None of the episodes are the same and they always keep you on your feet.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Ciah H.
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN
Best. Show. Ever. The longevity speaks for itself. Too many favorite episodes to just name one. Mariska Hartigay is easily one of the best actresses to step foot in front of a camera. A definite must watch, especially on lazy days. Viewer's Discretion Is Advised.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Philadelphia
I love Olivia and Ice T on this show. I have been watching Law and Order for many years and this is my favorite version. Olivia is a very interesting character, who truly cares about the victims she's helping. I like to watch on Nexflix so that I can binge watch.
Glory A.
Glory A.
Pop Culture Expert
What can I say I absolutely love this show...I watched every episode and rewatched too... The Special Victims Unit episodes are usually more emotional and shows more of the surviving or victims than the other ones but I like every law and order they have created,
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Canton, MS
Love this show. It comes on NBC and USA. The characters are amazing and the storylines are so close to real life issues. The actors are amazing and the plotlines are even better. I have been watching this forever and will continue to watch as long as it comes on.
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?