Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV

Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Skye L.
Skye L.
Philadelphia

10/10 favorite show. There are always plot twists to Lee you guessing as well as Greta relationships within the characters. I like that each episode is a different story so that if you miss one (or a few), it's like no time has passed. I do miss Elliot stabler though!
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX

The acting is a little cheesy at times, and I can almost always predict Olivia's facial expressions, but love SVU all the same. It's interesting to see their take on current events, despite the similarities being "coincidence" and definitely our Wednesday night watch!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca

The early episodes were my favorite but the show keeps going and doesn't let up on the drama. The acting is spot on and makes you feel like you're a part of the show. Not to gruesome but just enough drama to keep you entertained to were you don't want to Stop watching
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Seaford, NY

I have seen every episode of Law and Order: SVU. That being said, I will always watch the marathons whenever they're on TV no matter how many times I've seen the episode. The changing storylines keeps the show interesting. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX

I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA

I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Austin, TX

This show is really good! I love the different cases and when they finally crack the end who did it! The acting is very good and very believable! If you like of Law and order shows you will love this! It is a must watch in my book so go log on now! You wont regret it.
Raghada A.
Raghada A.
Egypt

Very catchy series, the idea of having new crime or case every episode is interesting and keeps our interest up. The cast is professional and talented, I love watching it daily, the crimes are also touching to female being about violence towards women. Highly engaging
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now