Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show with lots of real life based stories. If only the real life justice system could get the results that Law & Order get the world would be a much better place to be in. There are so many favorites. Its a good binge watcher also lol
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Law and Order SVU is the best drama on TV in my opinion. I love the characters, I love Olivia Benson and miss Detective Stabler. Justice is served by the end of almost ever episode. The personal story line is light so you can pick up any episode and not feel lost.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA
I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Renton , WA
I feel like Law and order svu is a classic. It's one of my favorites. It's a great drama. Each show has its own story like and there is a bigger underlining story line that goes through the whole series. The actors do great and keep you interested the whole time.
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.
San Francisco, CA
I love watching this series because there is a bunch of mysteries, crime, and drama to watch. I really like how they help those in different circumstances. Also you get sucked into each individual story which can can really make you empathize with the characters.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
This show is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the actors and actresses on this show. This show is one in a million they give you intense scenes with the detectives we know and love. I love whenever ice t is in a scene. They all have great camera vibe and good personalizes.
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have watched this show since season 1. I am a big fan of Mariska Hargitay. However this past season just has not been up to par. Too many actors leaving the show after they get on. We don't have the opportunity to fall in love with them like others in the past.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?