Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 30, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am a law student and I would like to specialize in abuse of women also work in units of support to women who have been victims of rape, I really like the series I feel I olivia her character is a strong woman, dedicated and passionate about her I work and I love
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Oct. 9, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am absolutely addicted to this show! I can literally sit and watch this show all day. I love all the characters and the team work they have to create such a strong bind within the precinct. None of the episodes are the same and they always keep you on your feet.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
Benson and Stabler- wow-there's just no better team ever on tv! I really miss Christopher Meloni on SVU, but somehow the stories keep coming and the performances continue to be outstanding. Just such a well crafted show. Definitely will continue watching this one!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
Oct. 5, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've watched the show at least 3 times! (only until season 12) I tried watching the rest but it wasn't as great as the first 12 (some of you may know why)
regardless I love this show. all the mystery and drama in the cases. Benson and Stabler are such a great duo.
Ciah H.
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN
Best. Show. Ever. The longevity speaks for itself. Too many favorite episodes to just name one. Mariska Hartigay is easily one of the best actresses to step foot in front of a camera. A definite must watch, especially on lazy days. Viewer's Discretion Is Advised.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Tucson, AZ
Sept. 26, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am pretty sure I have watched almost every episode this TV show has ever produced. With exception of a couple of the new ones Ive seen them all. Love this show have nothing but love for this show. Just really miss Detective Stabler! Long live Detective Stabler!
Quanilya L.
Quanilya L.
Bronx , NY
One word... LOVE... Besides lifetime , Netflix and the food network this is the only thing I really watch when I watch television. I even know the theme song. Stabler and Benson make you feel like you're in the show trying to figure out the crimes and everything!
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
watched all the seasons on netflix and still watch the reruns on tv the new episodes are just as good too i love how it drags you in and makes you try and figure it out along with them. i love they characters and what each one brings to the table. i recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?