Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched almost every single episode if not all! The plots always keep you on your toes! What I also love about this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons or shows in order, no matter what order it will always make sense!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH

Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI

I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA

I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA

I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Independence, KY

I love this show because each episode is so different and thrilling. You really find yourself rooting for the characters in the show, and the acting is very good. The mood is very heavyset and usually not light, but it is a controversial and intriguing crime show.
Mary D.
Mary D.

The drama, the intense story lines, the unsupected twist, and unusual suspects will make your lazy evening fly by with pure entertainment. I can't get enough of this show. I'll be the first to admit that it has sum cheesy factors and blah moments but I'm addicted.
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX

Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show with lots of real life based stories. If only the real life justice system could get the results that Law & Order get the world would be a much better place to be in. There are so many favorites. Its a good binge watcher also lol
Roberta V.
Roberta V.
York, PA

When I'm not feeling like laughing at a show, this is my go to show. It is serious and shows you the darker side of reality. Although the stories are made up, these things are entirely possible. I often have this show playing in the background while I do homework.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now