Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched almost every single episode if not all! The plots always keep you on your toes! What I also love about this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons or shows in order, no matter what order it will always make sense!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Delaware, OH

This show is so interesting and the one thing that I love about this criminal show is that it's a new case each episode and its specific to traumatic events that don't necessarily have to do with murder or robbery it's different plot lines than other criminal shows
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Hoover, AL

This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Brook M.
Brook M.

One of my favorite shows and currently have a countdown until the next season starting! It's so entertaining and full of real life situations that happen all of the time in our world. I'm glad the show has been going on for so long and that it's still going strong.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

Been watching this shows for years. I still prefer the original cast over the new people, but the show still has the same quality each time. There's always something new whenever I watch the episodes. I've watched practically every episode. Looking forward to more.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Janice C.
Janice C.

My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.

Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Dream B.
Dream B.

This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now