Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Sitka, AK
I love this show. It has the perfect amount of suspense to keep you into it and the acting really feels real and natural. It's unlike any other criminal TV shows, because to me, it has more story line and I get so attached to all the characters. It's a must watch.
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA
I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
brenda r.
brenda r.
Waterbury, CT
I like the Law & Order: SVU because is interesting and make me feel better and I like show like this one is interesting me is something so different and I like show like this but the different think is that they are all different I recommend my friends to see this
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
I have been watching this show for years. Love the characters, plot lines, everything! The actors do a great job, and I enjoy it. I miss the days with Elliott Stabler, but the cast of characters now are favorable as well. It is a must watch, and I would recommend.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA
Definitely a great show! I really love LAW & Order SVU & Criminal Minds! both of which are played on my TV all day while Im doing chores around the house. If you like mystery sherlock holmes type of things, this is the show for you. Beware, you might get addicted!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Independence, KY
I love this show because each episode is so different and thrilling. You really find yourself rooting for the characters in the show, and the acting is very good. The mood is very heavyset and usually not light, but it is a controversial and intriguing crime show.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Bondurant, IA
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. DUNDUN
Lilly C.
Lilly C.
Santa Fe Springs
I did not start watching this show until it started to come out on USA my husband hooked me to it love all the actors and it is similar to NCIS and blue bloods to me nothing grabs me as a favorite scene since it shows has very dark subjects it is a must watch show
Latoya E.
Latoya E.
Newport News, VA
Really good show. I love how they take real life stories and place them on the. You able to connect with the actor actress in every episode believable acting and script. No surprise they've been doing this for over 15 plus years. I would highly recommend this show
Allison H.
Allison H.
Law and Order SVU is the best drama on TV in my opinion. I love the characters, I love Olivia Benson and miss Detective Stabler. Justice is served by the end of almost ever episode. The personal story line is light so you can pick up any episode and not feel lost.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?