Add a Photo

Photos (23)
heather w.
heather w.
Springfield, IL

This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX

This show is an amazing realistic portrayal of the things that happen in real life. The actors are amazing and i can't say i have found another show similar to this one. My favorite scene is always when Elliot and Olivia disagree. She always gets her way. A must watch!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD

I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH

One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Shamari B.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL

I've always been a fan of law and order once I got attached to it. I'm in love with every scene because there's never a disappointment. I wouldn't say it's similar to other shows because it always have it's plots and twist to it. I would say it's a must watch TV show.
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA

I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX

This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
this serie is very good because it keeps the viewer expectation for all chapters and can look orderly or disorderly manner without losing the order of the series, that's what I like about it. It is a very old but very complete series and have a lot of excelent actors.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY

My absolute favorite show. I can watch reruns of every single episode and not get bored. I like it because of the characters in it and the ongoing story line. They are fantastic and some have been there since the first episode. I would recommend watching this TV show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now