Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Rochell H.
Rochell H.
Tempe, AZ
Love it! I can watch it everyday all day long and never get tired. Its just amazing. Olivia is just so wonderful and I miss Stabler but the acting and the rest of the cast makes up for it. I would telly anyone to st in front of their TV and never move when its on.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning, Pa
This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Bondurant, IA
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. DUNDUN
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Sept. 21, 2016, 7:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show! I love how they show what it's like to be a cop in this type of situations that most people don't think about. crimes are real and need to be talked about more to help girls and boys come forward about it if something happens to them. Love this show!!!
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order SVU is a good show about the day to day situations our police force and detectives face. The actors are very good at portraying the real events. There are similar TV series out that copied Law & Order, but Law & Order SVU is the best show of it's kind.
Jeani S.
Jeani S.
Denison, TX
Law & Order: SVU. Its a great show with lots of real life based stories. If only the real life justice system could get the results that Law & Order get the world would be a much better place to be in. There are so many favorites. Its a good binge watcher also lol
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pineville, LA
Sept. 28, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The cast is excellent together! I've been a loyal viewer since season 1. Any scene with Benson and Noah is worth watching, as is any scene involving Carisi! Mariska Hargitay gives the show heart and soul. I watch on Hulu every week on Thursdays - you should watch!
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA
I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?