Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
I looked online to see what shows related to Grey's Anatomy and this came up. it isn't the exact same but its similar and i still really like it. I watch it every so often. i don't binge watch this show but its something to watch when i finish my other shows
I love a good puzzle and watching these episodes is a complete mind F! Lol you feel for all the characters and the victims on the show, that sometimes you forget it's fake. I love how the always relate episodes with something current happening. It's awesome!
One of my all time favorite shows to watch! The actors do their part so well and I feel like I can connect with them on a deeper level. They portray their characters very accurately. My favorite scenes are when they get the confessions from the perpetrators
Literally addicted. The acting is great, the story lines are great and diverse, and they are always surprising you with plot twists. There are other spin offs off of this show, but I prefer this one for sure. It is witty and smart and really makes you think.
This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
Where do I begin, I love Law and Order SVU! I have watched every single episode aired and the actors/storylines are absolutely amazing. Every episode pulls you in and the show is way better than most crime shows. If you haven't watched this show you need to!
I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
I love SVU. Olivia is my favorite for sure. Her and Eliott have to be a team, it just does not work any other way! They do such good things for victims and I think the show really get's it out there that it is very common and can happen to anyone. They just do it in such a way that really makes you think. I say this show is a must see for people of all ages.
This show has been on television for as long as I can look back on. I miss that once Elliot Stabler's character left the show, it has taken a down turn but Olivia is still rocking it! If I had to rate this show 10 out of 10 for me! I recommend it to everyone!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos