Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC

If you start watching you'll never stop. One of the only series you can watch completely out of order and still know everything going on. Real life issues are tackler in such a poised way. I binge watch this series all the time. Some hard material though sometimes.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH

Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE

Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY

I usually just catch it when it's on the tv but sometimes I'll get on hulu to watch it. I make my boyfriend watch it with me a lot and he enjoys it too. Law and Order SVU is my favorite out of the Law and Order series. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Gilroy, CA

This tv show will get you absolutely ADDICTED. Once you start, there is no going back. The script writers definitely did an amazing job at keep each and every episode unique. Nothing ever felt repetative and it was a great show to get into and binge watch at night.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ

love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.

My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Ripley V.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH

I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN

i have watched this WHOOOOLE show from beginning to end. I really want to watch the other Lw & Orders but I'm nervous it won't be as good as this one was. It really kind of shined a light on how crazy people can be even though they were never based on a true story.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA

I love how there are so many episodes and seasons so that you can watch a lot and there's still always more episodes. It's so crazy and addictive and it has all these twists. Sometimes it's too intense but I love this show forever, I hope they never stop making it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now