BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL
After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
I absolutely love when I can just stay at home and binge on episodes of Law and Order SVU! I literally cannot just watch one episode. I have yet to come across another series similar to this. If you're into suspense and criminology this is definitely a must watch!
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Sacramento, CA
I love anything relating to Criminal Minds so of course I would enjoy Law and Order! I also recommend Cold Case because that is also very interesting and of course i recommend Criminal Minds! I really love this show and i would definitely say this is a must watch.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Independence, KY
I love this show because each episode is so different and thrilling. You really find yourself rooting for the characters in the show, and the acting is very good. The mood is very heavyset and usually not light, but it is a controversial and intriguing crime show.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Great show! I love how they show what it's like to be a cop in this type of situations that most people don't think about. crimes are real and need to be talked about more to help girls and boys come forward about it if something happens to them. Love this show!!!
Roberta V.
Roberta V.
York, PA
When I'm not feeling like laughing at a show, this is my go to show. It is serious and shows you the darker side of reality. Although the stories are made up, these things are entirely possible. I often have this show playing in the background while I do homework.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Bondurant, IA
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. These are their stories. DUNDUN
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
I have been watching this show for years. Love the characters, plot lines, everything! The actors do a great job, and I enjoy it. I miss the days with Elliott Stabler, but the cast of characters now are favorable as well. It is a must watch, and I would recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?