Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Dream B.
Dream B.

This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

Whoever doesn't like this show needs to sit down and reevaluate their lives. SVU is a classic, and I watch the reruns all the time. Stabler and Benson are the best cop duo ever, and while the show wasn't the same when Stabler left, it was still too good to let go of.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Janice C.
Janice C.

My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Brook M.
Brook M.

One of my favorite shows and currently have a countdown until the next season starting! It's so entertaining and full of real life situations that happen all of the time in our world. I'm glad the show has been going on for so long and that it's still going strong.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT

One of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen the John Mulaney sketch on this... Go watch it.
SVU is a quality show with amazing characters and brutally honest descriptions. Probably not for the faint of heart or people who get riled up easily about current events.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH

Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Plano, TX

This is an awesome show if you are into cop shows although I wouldn't recommend little kids watching it as it is not age-appropriate for children under the age of 11 and at times can be very emotional and dramatic but overall it's a good show and I love to watch it
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched almost every single episode if not all! The plots always keep you on your toes! What I also love about this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons or shows in order, no matter what order it will always make sense!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now