Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut

My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR

This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH

This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Ali B.
Ali B.

I can't rave enough about this series!! bring Elliot back in season 18! I am so excited. Let's just say I have seen ever single episode and there are 18 seasons. Must watch. It's my go to show during the day when nothing's on and I I'll still rewards previous episodes.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX

This show is an amazing realistic portrayal of the things that happen in real life. The actors are amazing and i can't say i have found another show similar to this one. My favorite scene is always when Elliot and Olivia disagree. She always gets her way. A must watch!
CAMILA O.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis

Esse seriado é muito mara! Eu adoro os atores, como que acontece a trama, onde passa, os caras são muito inteligentes! ele se parece com CSI MIAMI por exemplo. Gosto quando tem episodios novos, assisto sempre! Tem que ver pra vida!!! É sempre bom olhar com outros olhos
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV

I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD

I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ

Law and Order is hands down one of the best shows ever. I have been watching it for more than 5 years. I can't get enough. Its easy to watch at any time. What I love most about it is that you don't have to watch the last episode to watch the current one. It's so great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now