BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Leah Z.
Leah Z.
Potomac, MD
I love this show so much. I started out just binge watching it on USA (because they do play it basically all day on USA). But then I kept seeing repeats so i began to watch it on netflix. But when i finished all those seasons i watched the rest. It is a very interesting crime show about crime in New York. It isn't too much of anything you cant handle. If you are a child under 13 I suggest a paren't be with you thought.
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched this show since I was a young teenager! I have always enjoyed the story lines they come up with on every show! It is always different and interesting! I enjoy the chemistry between Detective Stabler and Olivia. I was sad when Detective Stabler left though! However, this show is truly amazing and it has managed keep up its interesting story lines for many years! Not, sure many other shows could do that!
Madison C.
Madison C.
I love this show so much. Its been my favorite show for years, even when I was a little kid and it wasn't always the most appropriate. I love the actors and the characters. I get attached to them and when they leave I'm frustrated, but they always replace them with characters that have just as good/interesting plotlines. Through all of these seasons they have never lost me as a consistent and excited weekly viewer.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
There is a reason that Law and Order : SUV has been around for a long time, it's because it is a great show. This is the only Law and Order I watch. Every episode is a different case but the main characters still have story lines through out the whole show. Each case is so captivating and keeps you guessing to the end. I love when there are marathons on TV, because I can binge watch all day. No two cases are alike.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite show on television, you can ask anyone that has ever been in contact with me. The actors are amazing, the story line is killer. It has a similar story too other police/detective shows, but SVU differs because you can really follow the characters. It is on the 17th season and I am still interested in all the characters from season 1. It is a must see show. It can be found on cable TV and Netflix.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I miss Detective Stabler but Olivia Benson definitely keeps the show alive. I miss Munch he was one of my favorites, but I do now and always will love Ice T in the show. The Swinging Door of other cast members have their ups and downs but the show itself will live forever and always be great. plus there are so many celebrity features it's fun trying to guess or remember who they are or where some of them are from.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Buffalo, NY
I love the old re-runs of this show... unfortunately I have lost interest since they got rid of Detective Stabler's character. He brought an emotional element to the cast that the new episodes haven't been able to capture for me. But otherwise, I love the variety in stories. It's like watching a fictional rendition of the shows I watch on ID. So much passion, so much heartache. It makes it relatable in a weird way.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Law and Order: SVU, is an excellent series that portrays a real everyday problem we have in the United States. It is unlike any other show out there because they are able to demonstrate every aspect of a crime. They show every ones point of view. From the partners, to the superiors, the victim, the suspects, the judges and family and friends of everyone. This one series that everyone should give a chance to watch.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I have literally watched every single episode of this show. Yes that means the 15+ season of it. I am addicted and never get sick of this show! I love the actors and the stories are so intense and really get you hooked to watch every episode. I love that each episode is different so you don't need to watch them in order. Only a few here and there are linked together. But they are just so creative and great shows.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Really miss having this series release new episodes, and especially miss Stabler. The cast kept the series alive through many changes, and I still watch reruns in my free time.

This is one of those series with a really, really good ending. It's satisfying but kind of leaves you wanting more and going back to previous episodes. It also touches on really important topics pretty realistically which is always a plus.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?