Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX

This is my family's #1 show and has been for a long time. We love the characters and the actors. We miss Stabler! We also love to see who is on the show as a guest actor and has either been on the show previously or been on another show with some of the actors. We noticed a lot of the actors came from an older show called Oz. We used to watch Oz and love to see the actors again. One of our favorites, definitely a must watch!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL

I love this show! I remember my mom watching it when I was younger and now I love watching it too. I love the cast. Stabler was my favorite, he is a family man so his hatred for child molesters and abusers shows. I'm not really into the original Law & Order but this one is very interesting. SVU shows the ugly side of what goes on in some people's lives. This is the best crime show on TV and I would urge anyone to watch it.
Juan M.
Juan M.

Very good story line. It is easy to become attached to the characters as you get to know them and it is ALWAYS good to see justice served to those who have committed heinous crimes such as these kind that I flagged for saying.. lol (three letter word) crimes. It is good to see law enforcement doing all that they can to make sure those that have harmed others in imaginable ways are captured and must answer for their crimes.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT

Law and Order SVU is about the special division of the NYPD that deals with specific crime victims such as children. The series follows several detectives, mainly thru their cases, but occasionally thru their regular lives. It is a very emotional show and often triggers strong reactions. The cast has had many changes and only a few original members remain. The squad protects each other as well as the citizens of New York.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Verona, WI

LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL. Law and Order: SVU is the show. Nothing compares. I watch Scream Queens, KUWTK, ANTM, anything Food Network, house shows, etc. Literally, nothing compares. Every show is different, every character has a different personality. And the plot ALWAYS keeps you hooked. Also, SVU keeps you informed. If you're in an argument often times you can remember a Law and Order episode and have the evidence.
Haley R.
Haley R.

Good ol' Hulu has every episode of this series if you're looking for a new addiction. You might wonder if the show ever gets old with that many episodes, but it truly doesn't. No two cases, or episodes, are the same and you feel so involved your practically on the squad. All the characters seem like real, everyday people. And you fall in love and care for the main characters as they give their all in the detective show.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Canton, MI

This show has always been engaging, despite the horrors that go on. The characters are all interesting and you fall in love with them. A lot of the episodes are well written and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Sometimes I even yell at the screen when I see 'Dick Wolf' appear after episodes that end with suspense or something crazy happening! It's harder to watch now that I have a little one, but it's still good.
Michelae H.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN

SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's my favorite crime series, period. The acting is solid, and SVU has a strong cast. I like how the show isn't glamorous or sexy. The content is very heavy, and can be triggering for some viewers. It focuses on very deviant crimes, and I appreciate that SVU discusses topics that are often overlooked. It focuses on survivors and victims of heinous crime, and justice top priority.
Leah Z.
Leah Z.
Potomac, MD

I love this show so much. I started out just binge watching it on USA (because they do play it basically all day on USA). But then I kept seeing repeats so i began to watch it on netflix. But when i finished all those seasons i watched the rest. It is a very interesting crime show about crime in New York. It isn't too much of anything you cant handle. If you are a child under 13 I suggest a paren't be with you thought.
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC

I have watched this show since I was a young teenager! I have always enjoyed the story lines they come up with on every show! It is always different and interesting! I enjoy the chemistry between Detective Stabler and Olivia. I was sad when Detective Stabler left though! However, this show is truly amazing and it has managed keep up its interesting story lines for many years! Not, sure many other shows could do that!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?