BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love any type of Crime show. But hands down I prefer Law and Order SVU over criminal intent. The stories are gripping, and I love how some of the stories replicate real life cases. I've watched this show since middle school, and I'm hooked. Every episode I've seen, I've watched all the way through.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Law and Order! I have been a fan of the show for a long time and could watch it over and over. I have always been a fan of shows like this and criminal mine, CSI an so many others. I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler they are what keeps the show going and everyone interested.
McKenna P.
Licking, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has been something that I've grown up watching. Every episode is something new and there is always a new mystery to solve. I'm so glad that it has lasted as long as it has because there is so much fun and excitement to be had while watching this. Plus, the intro is very memorable!
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I  love this show! Most tv shows these days are really skanky and full of shmut but this is one that doesn't try too hard. The characters are interesting and while most have slutty supermodels that look nothing like law enforcement, this is more classy. Very interesting show.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use to watch every single episode this show will keep you at the edge of your seat it will have you crying and butterflies in you stomach I don't watch as often because it is sad and things that do happen in life but there's a lot of twist in the show so keeps for very interesting tv
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
OMG i've been watching this since i was like 14 and at 31 it is still one of my favorite shows. I don't ever get bored with this. It doesn't ever feel old they have don't  great job with keeping it interesting and suspenseful. Great Series my favorite of all the law and orders.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
The show is amazing I love it. Me and my man watch this show as much as it can. It is so interesting because it has to do with life like events which make the person more interested. It is sad what people have to go through every day or the hard job investigator do for a living.
Hannah W.
My current favorite TV show. I've probably watched ever episode more than three times. I know the monologue by heart. The acting is really authentic something most shows don't have. Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson) is the heart of the show. Wonderful show and definitely recommend.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Yes it can be a cheesy cop show at times, but I love it! It's so much more than other shows like it. The actors and actresses draw you in and the stories are creative and usually very unexpected. It's intense and emotional. It never gets old either. Mariska Hargitay is the best!!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?