BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
OMG i've been watching this since i was like 14 and at 31 it is still one of my favorite shows. I don't ever get bored with this. It doesn't ever feel old they have don't  great job with keeping it interesting and suspenseful. Great Series my favorite of all the law and orders.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
The show is amazing I love it. Me and my man watch this show as much as it can. It is so interesting because it has to do with life like events which make the person more interested. It is sad what people have to go through every day or the hard job investigator do for a living.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Hannah W.
My current favorite TV show. I've probably watched ever episode more than three times. I know the monologue by heart. The acting is really authentic something most shows don't have. Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson) is the heart of the show. Wonderful show and definitely recommend.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Yes it can be a cheesy cop show at times, but I love it! It's so much more than other shows like it. The actors and actresses draw you in and the stories are creative and usually very unexpected. It's intense and emotional. It never gets old either. Mariska Hargitay is the best!!!
Erica T.
I enjoy Law & Order: SUV. The show always has an interesting topic. Most of the actors have been on the show for years. They have terrific characters. I do not think there are other dramas like it.
Mandara W.
This remains one of my favorite shows of all time.  I love the actors and the storylines. The writing is well done and its always entertaining.  I'm a big fan of police and detective movies and shows.  I recommend this show to anyone who loves detective dramas.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I have never one been that big of a fan of the original Law & Order. I would watch it for time to time and it was an alright show but never really had anything jump out at me to make it one of my can't miss shows. Then this show came on. I watched this show when it premiered back in 1999 and was impressed from the get go. Sure it followed the basic premise of it's original cousin but was much more loose on it's format and execution. Some episodes hardly ever involve the court room at all where the original week in week out follows a distinct pattern. First half hour is the law then the next is the order. This show although does sometimes follow the same pattern like i mentioned it is much more loose in how it executes it. Mariska Hartigay is excellent as her portrayal of Det. Olivia Benson. The whole cast as a whole is magnificent. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with me that this show is in no way better than the original but for me it is. It has given me something that the original never did.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
This is my absolute favorite show of all time. Each episode is riveting and the casting of the show is impeccable. The writing of the show perfectly balances plot and characters' storylines. Every time there's a marathon on television, I always dedicate my day to watching it!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show! All of the characters are so intriguing and each episode is different. I love turning on the television and watching an episode or two...or three. Great acting all around. Definitely a must watch show! If you want something to keep you entertained, here it is.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?