Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christy R.
Christy R.
Muleshoe

Amazing show...I'm hooked!! I watch this all day and when I'm watching reruns I still act like it's the first time I've seen it!! Sometimes I'm in shock of their story lines but then realize that they're kind of straight from the headlines!! Truly an amazing show!!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI

This is my favorite show on tv in the whole world, I love all the actors, I literally get mad when it's not on! Even though the show says the episodes are not based on true stories, there are some episodes that portray what is going on in the world and I love that!
Dream B.
Dream B.

This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, nj

love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

Absolutely love this show! I have watched almost every single episode if not all! The plots always keep you on your toes! What I also love about this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons or shows in order, no matter what order it will always make sense!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

Been watching this shows for years. I still prefer the original cast over the new people, but the show still has the same quality each time. There's always something new whenever I watch the episodes. I've watched practically every episode. Looking forward to more.
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS

I love this show! In moderation. I can binge watch this but when it's night time, I feel like I've been watching horror movies all day and I get nightmares. I honestly like watching this in the mornings with my mom and a cup of coffee! I recommend for some good tv!
erdgf f.
erdgf f.

I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA

I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI

I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now