Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT
One of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen the John Mulaney sketch on this... Go watch it.
SVU is a quality show with amazing characters and brutally honest descriptions. Probably not for the faint of heart or people who get riled up easily about current events.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this show! I've been watching this show from the start -- I really miss the actors who have left, especially Stabler -- but the new actors do a great job, too. Love Benson; she is the heart of the show! Great stories, great conclusions -- what more can I say?
Maricarmen G.
Maricarmen G.
Paterson, NJ
THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! BARBA IS THE BEST ADA THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS EVER SEEN AND CARISI IS SO KIND AND THE BEST CATHOLIC. OLIVIA IS LEUITENANT GOALS AND FIN IS DA BOMB. I LOVE ROLLINS SHES THE GOAT AND AMARO NEEDS TO COME BACK ALONG WITH MUNCH AND CAPTAIN CRAGEN
Mary D.
Mary D.
The drama, the intense story lines, the unsupected twist, and unusual suspects will make your lazy evening fly by with pure entertainment. I can't get enough of this show. I'll be the first to admit that it has sum cheesy factors and blah moments but I'm addicted.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?