Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX

Awesome show! It's crazy how things actually happen like that in person but I've watched this show since I was 10. I love Olivia but I feel like the actress acts a little too serious that it's cringey but I still like it, I did a marathon for two weeks in the summer lol
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH

Best crime show ever!! It's lasted so long and I know it's the same episode every time but I love trying to figure out who it was. The characters even have a story behind them, I would recommend this show to everyone. I've been watching it since I was 14 and now I'm 26!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Carson, CA

Best Law & Order franchise (well Criminal Intent was awesome until Vincent D'onofrio left) I could watch SVU all day because of Mariska. Definitely a must watch everyone episode the bad guy loses and who doesn't love that! Also, it's on season 17, thats saying something.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD

I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I prefer the early seasons with Eliot and Olivia as a team. I was so happy when they were all on Netflix and hope they are brought back soon. I have never watched the show nightly when it airs. If you like CSI or any of those similar shows, Law and Order: SVU is great.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I love Law & Order SVU!! It is so easy to get caught up in a marathon of the show because the characters and stories are so remarkably engaging. I love that the show features a strong female lead. This is one of the few television shows that I actually regularly watch.
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH

This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN

This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Fahria H.
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA

I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now