Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Law & Order: SVU is such a classic show that combines drama, forensic science, and thrill. It keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seat. The actors are good and stay consistent over multiple seasons. The story line is easy to follow yet never gets boring.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
I am absolutely addicted to this show! I can literally sit and watch this show all day. I love all the characters and the team work they have to create such a strong bind within the precinct. None of the episodes are the same and they always keep you on your feet.
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a law student and I would like to specialize in abuse of women also work in units of support to women who have been victims of rape, I really like the series I feel I olivia her character is a strong woman, dedicated and passionate about her I work and I love
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
I've watched the show at least 3 times! (only until season 12) I tried watching the rest but it wasn't as great as the first 12 (some of you may know why)
regardless I love this show. all the mystery and drama in the cases. Benson and Stabler are such a great duo.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Great show! I love how they show what it's like to be a cop in this type of situations that most people don't think about. crimes are real and need to be talked about more to help girls and boys come forward about it if something happens to them. Love this show!!!
Jariana M.
Jariana M.
Lakeland, FL
After watching a single episode of SVU I'm pulled into this alternate universe and in those moments I'm drawn into the characters lives. EVERY character has a purpose, they all stand out individually and every episode carries a new plot which ads so much interest.
Terra B.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Austin, TX
Let me be honest I love this show so much!!! It is amazing although I miss Stabler but it is okay! This show is in a category on its own! I love all the actors, my favorite episode is when Stabler gets mad, which is every in every scene!! I tell everyone to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?