Add a Photo

Photos (23)
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ

If you love crime shows, this will definitely do it for you. Hands down my favorite crime shows. Unlike others, the stories and cases aren't repetitive and are unique. I never know what to expect, and I'm always on the edge and i love that about it. its a must watch!!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

I love watching this show with my mom and my brother. The kids think it's boring but we like it. Very action packed and realistic stories...if you haven't already seen this then I recommend this full heartingly and I know that's not a word, I just made it one....lol
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

This is my favorite t.v show. It twists and turns your emotions like no other. The actors are phenomenal. They feel true to the part. I actually used to go home every day from school and watch special victims unit. My favorite episode is when Olivia adopted her son.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Bonne Terre, MO

This is a great television show. It's so long running yet the story keeps developing. I love the fact that they write episodes that reflect things happening in real life. I love the old Law & Order, but this is definitely a must watch if you can stomach the content.
Fatma E.
Fatma E.

THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT. OLIVIA BENSON IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL AND EMPOWERING FEMALE AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOW MIGHT BE EXPLICIT WITH THE SITUATIONS, IT IS VERYY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE WORLD AND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY:))
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY

This has been on since I was little and it still interest me and surprises me with each story line. I love how they use current events and add another layer of drama to them. I love the cast and it gets better each year and I think that is why it has lasted so long.
kim t.
kim t.

I LOVE this show! I have been watching it from the very beginning! The actors work so well together, and the story line always keeps you on your toes. I love that it isn't your regular, run-of-the-mill cop show. Definitely a must watch if you love court room dramas!
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

I've been a huge fan of this show for so many years and I'm so sad some people are no longer on the show however I think all of them are great actors and actresses. how they make it both relatable and informational . I also feel like it's an all age-appropriate show
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD

I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
LOS ANGELES, CA

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN ON FOR SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT !!! SOME ESPSIODES SEEM TO KIND REPEAT THE STORY LINE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NEW AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE THERE DYNAMICE TOGETHER ONE THIS SHOWS I WILL SO BING WATCH ALL THE SEASONS
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now