BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #10 in TV

Cindy O.
Alpharetta, GA
This show is well acted, directed, and written. The show stays on top of current events and even though it says it isn't about a case you can definitely tell it is. My favorite scenes are the ones between Olivia and her coworkers. It is definitely worth watching because the case is solved in a show and you don't have to remember to watch it the next week.
Janet D.
I've been hooked on SVU since the beginning. Like most die hard fans I had a hard time adjusting so some of the cast changes the last few years. However, the show still has the powerful story lines, suspenseful scripts, and chemistry between the cast that helps to continue to make it a winner. Even if you have scene the episodes they are worth watching again.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
This is my favorite version of Law and Order. They touch on the harder aspects of crime in our current social climate. Olivia Benson is the character most women wish they were. If you enjoy a hard drama, with a criminal justice side, this is the show for you!
Destini C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
Great show, some episodes are amazing, some are mediocre. Great acting, and an easy way to kill a lot of time since this show is addicting. You can stat wherever in the season since every episode can stand alone and they do a recap if prior knowledge is needed
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
Omg this has been my favorite show for years! I hate how on Netflix I have to wait to watch the new season and I don't have cable so I have to wait. But I really love this show it always has, I think it's very interesting and I love the cast! I love this show!
Rachel D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite TV shows! The topics they cover are horrifying, but it's captivating. Olivia Benson is such a great character. After Elliot leaves, the show does take a dip. However, it's still amazing. I have probably seen every episode. Worth the watch!
Shania W.
North Port, FL
I love love love this show. I can never ever get tired of it. Law & Order : SVU is my go to show when I don't have anything else to watch. But it has to be SVU cuz regular Law & Order is boring to me. There are so many seasons which means so many episodes and they all have me on the edge of my seat. I love the episodes when it was just Benson and Stabler <3 :)
Leigh P.
I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Mariam I.
My favorite show ever! It is so engaging! I love that it deals with very sensitive groups of victims in a real way! Great show! great actors! Great acting almost makes you feel it is real! no other series on TV is like it! I would recommend watching this show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?