Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.
My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Fantastic. Not a show for the faint of heart. If you love the political and legal system, drama, or just plain pain, you'll love this show. Great actors and actresses. So easy to binge-watch this show! I recommend to EVERYONE! I must have seen every episode by now.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
This is my favorite show on tv in the whole world, I love all the actors, I literally get mad when it's not on! Even though the show says the episodes are not based on true stories, there are some episodes that portray what is going on in the world and I love that!
Alma C.
Alma C.
This show is life!!! Absolutely love all the characters and it's amazing that as the episodes go by seeing how each one grows and they start thinking more about their future since usually all their time is put into work that they forget to have a live outside work!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA
I love how there are so many episodes and seasons so that you can watch a lot and there's still always more episodes. It's so crazy and addictive and it has all these twists. Sometimes it's too intense but I love this show forever, I hope they never stop making it.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD
This show is so addicting I can't get enough of it. I know all the words to the into I have seen it so many times! The actors are great and you can see that they work so well together! I was sad to see some of the characters leave but it is definitely a must watch!
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?