Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I love this show! It's always intriguing, and is my favorite out of all the law and order series. I am a fan of all the actors, and they have characters that both solve crimes and have a everyday life. I would say age 13 plus, but other than that, it's a great show!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Pocatello, Id

CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. The terrible thing about this show, is that it's so appalling and disturbing, but for some reason you just can't look away. It's heightened my investigative skills, and the detectives feel like best friends to me. Ice-T is especially the best.
Asia W.
Asia W.

FAVORITE show of all time! When I was younger I used to watch Law and Order SVU with my great grandpa. He loved this show. Now that I am 26, I still watch it but with my husband instead. We love the story lines and record them on our DVR so we don't miss an episode!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los angeles, Ca

What is there to say about this show? After 15 or so seasons it still never gets old. I can watch and rematch episodes hundreds of times. The good thing is you don't have to watch it from the beginning of the series and it's always interesting. A definite must watch
Atenas P.
Atenas P.

Oldie but a goodie! Me encanta esta serie no me pierdo ningún capítulo incluso puedo repetir las temporadas y no me aburro. Lo que me encanta es que cada capítulo es diferente obviamente pero es tanto el grado que si me creo que de verdad pasó eso. Fantástica serie!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

OMG where do I begin? The new season starts in about two weeks. I have seen every episode more than once. The characters you can't help but fall in love with. The story lines keep you watching! It is intense, funny, and everything you want in a crime show. MUST SEE!
Fatma E.
Fatma E.

THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT. OLIVIA BENSON IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL AND EMPOWERING FEMALE AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOW MIGHT BE EXPLICIT WITH THE SITUATIONS, IT IS VERYY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE WORLD AND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY:))
kim t.
kim t.

I LOVE this show! I have been watching it from the very beginning! The actors work so well together, and the story line always keeps you on your toes. I love that it isn't your regular, run-of-the-mill cop show. Definitely a must watch if you love court room dramas!
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY

This has been on since I was little and it still interest me and surprises me with each story line. I love how they use current events and add another layer of drama to them. I love the cast and it gets better each year and I think that is why it has lasted so long.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI

There's a reason this show is currently on it's eighteenth season. The storylines and characters have a chemistry that is almost impossible to replicate. This show makes you think about the world in a broader context while you enjoy Olivia Benson kicking major butt.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?