Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los angeles, Ca

What is there to say about this show? After 15 or so seasons it still never gets old. I can watch and rematch episodes hundreds of times. The good thing is you don't have to watch it from the beginning of the series and it's always interesting. A definite must watch
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ

If you love crime shows, this will definitely do it for you. Hands down my favorite crime shows. Unlike others, the stories and cases aren't repetitive and are unique. I never know what to expect, and I'm always on the edge and i love that about it. its a must watch!!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.

OMG where do I begin? The new season starts in about two weeks. I have seen every episode more than once. The characters you can't help but fall in love with. The story lines keep you watching! It is intense, funny, and everything you want in a crime show. MUST SEE!
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH

Law & Order: SVU is such a classic show that combines drama, forensic science, and thrill. It keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seat. The actors are good and stay consistent over multiple seasons. The story line is easy to follow yet never gets boring.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE

Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN

i have watched this WHOOOOLE show from beginning to end. I really want to watch the other Lw & Orders but I'm nervous it won't be as good as this one was. It really kind of shined a light on how crazy people can be even though they were never based on a true story.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Gilroy, CA

This tv show will get you absolutely ADDICTED. Once you start, there is no going back. The script writers definitely did an amazing job at keep each and every episode unique. Nothing ever felt repetative and it was a great show to get into and binge watch at night.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA

I love this show. The stories draw you in and keep you interested, but don't give away too much to where the show is no longer interesting. I'm a criminal justice major so any show that I can watch pertaining to my love for what I studied I enjoy. Highly recommend.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA

I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.

My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now