Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I have been watching this show for years and have always loved the actors and actresses throughout the years. I highly recommend this show to family and friends that love a good crime drama and have not heard any complaints so far. I am glad that it is still on the air.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX

Awesome show! It's crazy how things actually happen like that in person but I've watched this show since I was 10. I love Olivia but I feel like the actress acts a little too serious that it's cringey but I still like it, I did a marathon for two weeks in the summer lol
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Love this show. I have been watching for years and love to watch the re-runs! Love this and Criminal Minds. Olivia is great and love the role she plays as a strong female detective, very believable acting. I have recommened this show to my mom and she also now loves it!
Jada B.
Jada B.
Youngstown, OH

I love this show the different cases are amazing the detectives all have their unique characteristics I love is never the same story twice Benson always improves on herself but she had something wrong it's just overall a really good plot with different twists and turns.
Cesia V.
Cesia V.

I love this series as a link for the whole story, not boring but I only see the chapters when broadcast on televison, I like the characters and is very well managed,there are scenes that are very well made and acted I recommendit for people who like the action and drama
Jessica l.
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX

This has been a long time favorite, I tend to sit and watch when they have a marathon on cable and when I an alone I watch on Netflix to start from the beginning season just to catch time and I feel its the only thing that seems to never get old. I am a HUGE fan of SVU.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD

I could watch all of the seasons of this show all the time. Every episode i keep wanting more. The acting is always really good and i always get really invested in the characters. For anyone who likes crime shows you would be silly not to watch this. I Highly recommend.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Pen Argyl, PA

I love all the Law and Order shows, but SUV is my favorite. While the scenarios tend to be sensitive... the stories are compelling. I find myself glued to the TV. Not only are the episode story lines great but so are the character's stories. You feel like you know them.
Shervon M.
Shervon M.
Prince Frederick, MD

Law & Order SUV never get old to me. I'm always watch a SVU every Saturday I can't stop watching it like I'm addicted to this show. I need more and more. I love t h email case Olivia of course is my favorite. My boyfriend will watch with me. Our eyes are glue to the TV.
C L.
C L.

I've been hooked to this show FOREVER! I have no idea why, but it's different than all the other shows as it deals with sensitive subjects that other shows do not really talk about. I love the characters, the plots, and the relationships that make it feel like a family!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now