BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kylah B.
Kylah B.
This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD
This show is so addicting I can't get enough of it. I know all the words to the into I have seen it so many times! The actors are great and you can see that they work so well together! I was sad to see some of the characters leave but it is definitely a must watch!
Erin S.
Erin S.
My dtr and I are hook on Law & order special victim unit episodes. I love the actors/characters. When I go to the health club I find a treadmill that is free in front of a TV that has this show playing on it. Watching it while I work out helps my workout go faster.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Law & Order: SVU is such a classic show that combines drama, forensic science, and thrill. It keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seat. The actors are good and stay consistent over multiple seasons. The story line is easy to follow yet never gets boring.
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Westwego, LA
Out of all the Law and Orders SVU is my favorite. I love the cast and always hope the bad guy gets caught. This show I about mostly heinous crimes against people.The team usually gets the criminal. I love these show and will gladly watch reruns over and over again.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?