Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
erdgf f.
erdgf f.
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Christy R.
Christy R.
Muleshoe
Amazing show...I'm hooked!! I watch this all day and when I'm watching reruns I still act like it's the first time I've seen it!! Sometimes I'm in shock of their story lines but then realize that they're kind of straight from the headlines!! Truly an amazing show!!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT
One of my favorite shows. If you haven't seen the John Mulaney sketch on this... Go watch it.
SVU is a quality show with amazing characters and brutally honest descriptions. Probably not for the faint of heart or people who get riled up easily about current events.
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.
Oct. 2, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Law an dorder is exciting and emotional,plus it is very interesting . I believe the actors are amazing the way they play their parts and express them selves. I have my favorite case victims. The show shows you how criminals work and how to solve thee investigation.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Oct. 5, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Dream B.
Dream B.
This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?