BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Destini C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched Law and order SVU for every year it has been on the TV line up on NBC and i have yet to miss an episode the actors and actresses are amazing Mariska is my favorite She is finally a Mom and that is just amazing to watch I do recommend it to all
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Anteria B.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Brianna D.
Ocean view , NJ
I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Vanessa A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my absolute favorite show to binge watch! I don't think I could ever get tired of it honestly. The character dynamics are just insanely good. Each show has it's own story line, and they are so intense that you just can't look away. It IS a must watch!
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
Omg this has been my favorite show for years! I hate how on Netflix I have to wait to watch the new season and I don't have cable so I have to wait. But I really love this show it always has, I think it's very interesting and I love the cast! I love this show!
Rayleen D.
EL MONTE, CA
I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
that may have done with this series?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Why did Elliot stAbler leave the show
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
is this more iike court cases or what?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long are these episodes?