BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching Law & Order: SVU. I have watched this show for a very long time. I love the stories and the characters and everything about it. I believe they have very good actors and actresses and I will continue to watch it. I can't wait for the new season.
Toya S.
Hampton, VA
Absolutely love this show. I've been watching since its premier. When I can't watch it I DVR it. If they ever get rid of Benson, I think I'll stop watching. The actors are awesome and what makes the show. This is a must see show if you haven't seen it before.
Anteria B.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched Law and order SVU for every year it has been on the TV line up on NBC and i have yet to miss an episode the actors and actresses are amazing Mariska is my favorite She is finally a Mom and that is just amazing to watch I do recommend it to all
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A long time favorite, as I love a good crime show! SVU always keeps me tuned in! I can watch SVU marathons all day. It is gripping. I like how everything can be so real and the messages that come from their episodes can be very moving. Overall an amazing show!
Brianna D.
Ocean view , NJ
I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am watching this show whikle I write this review I love it so much. I could never get enough and I never want it to stop. I cant even pick my favorite actor because I love everything about this show that I want it to go on forever, please don't ever stop.
Courtney H.
Pekin, IL
Favorite show ever! I am constantly watching it when I get free time. It is one of the best on screen tv crime series that I have seen. I think a lot of the main characters end up leaving, i havent watched much since most of the original characters are gone
Leigh P.
I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Shania W.
North Port, FL
I love love love this show. I can never ever get tired of it. Law & Order : SVU is my go to show when I don't have anything else to watch. But it has to be SVU cuz regular Law & Order is boring to me. There are so many seasons which means so many episodes and they all have me on the edge of my seat. I love the episodes when it was just Benson and Stabler <3 :)
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?