Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX

I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Katie M.
Katie M.

Love this show and love that this show is on Netflix and I enjoy watching them at night when the kids are in bed and I am relaxing with a cup of wine. Great actors and wonderful show. Favorite scene is hard to choose because I feel like they are all such great shows!
Allison G.
Allison G.

This show is my absolute favorite. Anytime it is on I watch. I have seen every episode to the point where I can recall the plot after the opening. But the stories are so great that I keep coming back. I can see why it is the longest running! Every season gets better.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO

I love tv shows like this. and Law & Order is one of them that I binge watch. I want to see what is going to happen next. I would say if you have not seen this be sure and watch it. I love all the actors in this and this is one you can see really happen in real life.
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC

Love this show. some shows hits close to home. i have enjoyed every single one of their shows. definitely recommend watching. you may learn a few things or two from watching this show. It will not disappoint especially if you enjoy watching mysteries and crime shows.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Cleveland

Always super suspenseful and always has a crazy turn ! It's kind of like a few other shows but I definitely don't mind since this is one of my favorites. I love everyone who is apart of it they make me feel like they are family or like I work with them and I love it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA

This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Amy N.
Amy N.

This show is highly addictive. I don't know how many times I have been sucked into a marathon. It is entertaining and you do not have to watch each one or watch them in any particular order. That is why it's an easy option when you don't have a plan of what to watch.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

I've been a huge fan of this show for so many years and I'm so sad some people are no longer on the show however I think all of them are great actors and actresses. how they make it both relatable and informational . I also feel like it's an all age-appropriate show
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Bonne Terre, MO

This is a great television show. It's so long running yet the story keeps developing. I love the fact that they write episodes that reflect things happening in real life. I love the old Law & Order, but this is definitely a must watch if you can stomach the content.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?