Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Atenas P.
Atenas P.

Oldie but a goodie! Me encanta esta serie no me pierdo ningún capítulo incluso puedo repetir las temporadas y no me aburro. Lo que me encanta es que cada capítulo es diferente obviamente pero es tanto el grado que si me creo que de verdad pasó eso. Fantástica serie!
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love this show, I think its great all the cast play their roles so good, I have been watching it since the first episode can't wait for it come back on after break and watch all the craziness that happens on it. I would definitely tell my friends to watch the show
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

I've been a huge fan of this show for so many years and I'm so sad some people are no longer on the show however I think all of them are great actors and actresses. how they make it both relatable and informational . I also feel like it's an all age-appropriate show
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

I love watching this show with my mom and my brother. The kids think it's boring but we like it. Very action packed and realistic stories...if you haven't already seen this then I recommend this full heartingly and I know that's not a word, I just made it one....lol
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Ive been watching Law and Order SVU for as long as I can remember! One of my all time FAVORITE shows!! They always come up with great story lines and sometimes even use things kinda based on whats happening in the real world. Its also full of suspense. Awesome show!
Asia W.
Asia W.

FAVORITE show of all time! When I was younger I used to watch Law and Order SVU with my great grandpa. He loved this show. Now that I am 26, I still watch it but with my husband instead. We love the story lines and record them on our DVR so we don't miss an episode!
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA

I've been watching show religiously for years now. I love Olivia! It will definitely tug at your heart strings because of the crimes that are committed. No other law and order compares. I love the older episodes but the new ones definitely talk about current issues.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
LOS ANGELES, CA

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN ON FOR SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT !!! SOME ESPSIODES SEEM TO KIND REPEAT THE STORY LINE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NEW AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE THERE DYNAMICE TOGETHER ONE THIS SHOWS I WILL SO BING WATCH ALL THE SEASONS
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI

There's a reason this show is currently on it's eighteenth season. The storylines and characters have a chemistry that is almost impossible to replicate. This show makes you think about the world in a broader context while you enjoy Olivia Benson kicking major butt.
kim t.
kim t.

I LOVE this show! I have been watching it from the very beginning! The actors work so well together, and the story line always keeps you on your toes. I love that it isn't your regular, run-of-the-mill cop show. Definitely a must watch if you love court room dramas!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now