Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
oviedo, florida

me gusta bastante esta serie de television. Se trata de una serie de policia que van resolviendo diferentes casos criminales. me encantan las escena cuando resuelven los casos y ayudan a las personas. Tienen muy buenos actores y muy buenas escenas se las recomiendo mucho
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I have been watching this show for years and have always loved the actors and actresses throughout the years. I highly recommend this show to family and friends that love a good crime drama and have not heard any complaints so far. I am glad that it is still on the air.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX

Awesome show! It's crazy how things actually happen like that in person but I've watched this show since I was 10. I love Olivia but I feel like the actress acts a little too serious that it's cringey but I still like it, I did a marathon for two weeks in the summer lol
Kristina F.
Kristina F.

Yes, a lot of the stories are quite similar and the plot twists can often be easy to predict, but in many ways that is the appeal of this show. That, and the fact that there are so many episodes makes this my go-to show for binge-watching when I just need a distraction.
Jessica l.
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX

This has been a long time favorite, I tend to sit and watch when they have a marathon on cable and when I an alone I watch on Netflix to start from the beginning season just to catch time and I feel its the only thing that seems to never get old. I am a HUGE fan of SVU.
Josh D.
Josh D.
Mount Vernon, IN

SVU is one hell of a show! Hargitay never gets old! I have saw every episode made and still cannot wait for the next ones! By far the best law and order series they made. Incredible acting, very strong drama, it's so good it is almost like you are in the show with them!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH

Best crime show ever!! It's lasted so long and I know it's the same episode every time but I love trying to figure out who it was. The characters even have a story behind them, I would recommend this show to everyone. I've been watching it since I was 14 and now I'm 26!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

When it comes to procrastinating on life, midterms, or just work, this is the show for you. I can't tell you how many times I have binge watched this show when I was trying to procrastinate. This show is amazing, and I dont think I have met anyone who has said otherwise
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I love the drama of svu. This show has been on forever and you can watch reruns at anytime when you need an svu fix. The storylines are original and sometimes scary. The characters seems real and have great chemistry with each other. This show will always be a favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now