Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gabby L.
Gabby L.
Amherst, NH
I could watch this show everyday all day. I love everyone on it, I think they are all fantastic, but benson is definitely my all time favorite. My eyes are glued to the tv when ever it's on. My mom is also hooked! This show will never get old. Not even the reruns !
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this show. The stories draw you in and keep you interested, but don't give away too much to where the show is no longer interesting. I'm a criminal justice major so any show that I can watch pertaining to my love for what I studied I enjoy. Highly recommend.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
If you start watching you'll never stop. One of the only series you can watch completely out of order and still know everything going on. Real life issues are tackler in such a poised way. I binge watch this series all the time. Some hard material though sometimes.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show! I have watched almost every single episode if not all! The plots always keep you on your toes! What I also love about this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons or shows in order, no matter what order it will always make sense!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
I usually just catch it when it's on the tv but sometimes I'll get on hulu to watch it. I make my boyfriend watch it with me a lot and he enjoys it too. Law and Order SVU is my favorite out of the Law and Order series. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Brook M.
Brook M.
One of my favorite shows and currently have a countdown until the next season starting! It's so entertaining and full of real life situations that happen all of the time in our world. I'm glad the show has been going on for so long and that it's still going strong.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Attleboro, MA
I love how there are so many episodes and seasons so that you can watch a lot and there's still always more episodes. It's so crazy and addictive and it has all these twists. Sometimes it's too intense but I love this show forever, I hope they never stop making it.
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS
I love this show! In moderation. I can binge watch this but when it's night time, I feel like I've been watching horror movies all day and I get nightmares. I honestly like watching this in the mornings with my mom and a cup of coffee! I recommend for some good tv!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?