BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Christy R.
Christy R.
Muleshoe
Amazing show...I'm hooked!! I watch this all day and when I'm watching reruns I still act like it's the first time I've seen it!! Sometimes I'm in shock of their story lines but then realize that they're kind of straight from the headlines!! Truly an amazing show!!
Dream B.
Dream B.
This show is absolutely brilliant it's always something new every episode it's not boring it leaves it on the edge of your seat it's very suspenseful it's just a great show and I definitely recommend this to people who love crime shows and action it is a must watch
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
I love this show! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat, wondering how they will go on to solve the case each episode. The acting is great, and since every episode has a different plot it's very interesting. I highly recommend watching! I watch it all the time.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Gilroy, CA
This tv show will get you absolutely ADDICTED. Once you start, there is no going back. The script writers definitely did an amazing job at keep each and every episode unique. Nothing ever felt repetative and it was a great show to get into and binge watch at night.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Kylah B.
Kylah B.
This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Alma C.
Alma C.
This show is life!!! Absolutely love all the characters and it's amazing that as the episodes go by seeing how each one grows and they start thinking more about their future since usually all their time is put into work that they forget to have a live outside work!
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Absolutely love this show! I have watched almost every single episode if not all! The plots always keep you on your toes! What I also love about this show is that you don't have to watch the seasons or shows in order, no matter what order it will always make sense!
Mary Kate L.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
I have seen just about every episode of this tv show.

it is easy to fall in love with the characters and want to know more about them.

Elliott and Olivia will always be the most dynamic duo in my opinion.

I would recommend this show to anyone who likes a good show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?