BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Been watching this shows for years. I still prefer the original cast over the new people, but the show still has the same quality each time. There's always something new whenever I watch the episodes. I've watched practically every episode. Looking forward to more.
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this show. The stories draw you in and keep you interested, but don't give away too much to where the show is no longer interesting. I'm a criminal justice major so any show that I can watch pertaining to my love for what I studied I enjoy. Highly recommend.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS
I love this show! In moderation. I can binge watch this but when it's night time, I feel like I've been watching horror movies all day and I get nightmares. I honestly like watching this in the mornings with my mom and a cup of coffee! I recommend for some good tv!
Mackinley P.
My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Jessica D.
Westwego, LA
Out of all the Law and Orders SVU is my favorite. I love the cast and always hope the bad guy gets caught. This show I about mostly heinous crimes against people.The team usually gets the criminal. I love these show and will gladly watch reruns over and over again.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
Kylah B.
This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?