Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY

I have been watching this show ever since it has been aired, my favorite scene is when the two most popular partners split up. very exciting, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Very good actors, I watch this show every night, I would recommend this shoe to everyone.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

This show my favorite show i have been watching it since i was a really young girl! I think that since some of these show's are based on real life situation's it make's the show all the better! And that The actors are phenomenal and the characters seem so real on it.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA

Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Chantell C.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL

Longest running show ive known and they are great. I love how they use true to life scenarios. It makes us aware of whats happening in our world now and keeps in mind of us being careful too. They portray the importance of the justice system and its problems as well.
Palma R.
Palma R.
Absecon, Nj

I LOVE LAW AND ORDER. Ever since I was a little girl I was watching this show with my mom and grandmom and when I got old enough to understand the show on my own I watched all of the seasons on Netflix. I definitely recommend this show if you like cops and mysterious
Tashawn R.
Tashawn R.
South Bend, IN

It's a solid show that I watch quite often with my friend and their grandmother. It's a good way to kill about an hour. And there is actually a pretty decent overarching storyline. I'd say if you're bored and looking for something to watch go ahead and give it a try.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ashland, WI

I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over a decade now. I love the older seasons the best, as it goes on it gets a little over done. I'm a huge fan of Mariska Hargitary; her acting is phenomenal. I would recommend this show to anyone who looks a good crime drama.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ

Law and Order SVU will forever be one of my favorite go to shows. It is always entertaining and I love the cast. I have watched it so many times, it feels like I know the cast personally and I will always only see them as their SVU characters. Definitely a must watch
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Atlanta, GA

law and order is one of my favorite shows . it keeps you hooked from beginning to end . the actors and their acting are phenomenal . its always amazing how smart they are . its similar to criminal minds which also happens to be a favorite of mine. it is a must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?