• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
Love this show. I've been watching it since i was 15 years old. Love all the Actors and Actresses in the show. it's similar to a lot of detective shows on TV, But I'm hooked on this and Criminal Minds. When all else fails watch Law & Order: SVU. I have so many favorite scenes that it's hard to choose from. But if you haven't already, you should check it out.
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
Such an intriguing show unable to just stop watching it gets you hooked into it just imagining how someone could do such things the show is just like law & order and other murder solving shows. I would recommend this to everyone who is into mystery and drama.
Carly H.
sumrall , MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show so much!! it is one of my favorites. I hate when people leave though. Other than that, I love every minute of it. the actors/actresses are all amazing. It's kind of similar to other shows, but also original at the same time. It is a must watch!
Kristina G.
When Law & Order: SVU is having a marathon on TV, there is no turning back. You better grab some snacks and some drinks because you are not leaving your couch. The actors are amazing and they make you wanna know more and keep watching. Definitely a must watch!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I love Law & Order. I have always loved law and order. It really is one of the best shows in terms of character development and the classic episodic structure. Elliot will be the best detective ever and Ice-T has some of the best lines in the history of shows.
Stephenie W.
Durham, ME
I have watched every season of Law and Order SVU from the very beginning. It never gets old. They follow stories current to the headlines. The characters are so interesting and established. To have an original cast member on the show this long is outstanding
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
Melanie D.
This is a great show for people who love crime dramas like I do. It has been on TV forever and there is always something crazy happening on the show. I like the actors and the stories of each episode. This show still finds ways to keep viewers on their toes.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this show to pieces! It's amazing and they touch on some pretty serious topics! I love that it's still airing after so many seasons but that just shows how good it is! Not for children for sure though - use it as mommy time! I highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?