BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
erdgf f.
erdgf f.
Pop Culture Expert
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Ripley V.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order trumps many law and crime TV shows; great suspense and many favorite scenes. Acting is also very well done, and great actors as well. Similar to the show How to Get Away With Murder and Blacklist. I completely recommend other viewers to watch this show.
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.
My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this show. The stories draw you in and keep you interested, but don't give away too much to where the show is no longer interesting. I'm a criminal justice major so any show that I can watch pertaining to my love for what I studied I enjoy. Highly recommend.
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS
I love this show! In moderation. I can binge watch this but when it's night time, I feel like I've been watching horror movies all day and I get nightmares. I honestly like watching this in the mornings with my mom and a cup of coffee! I recommend for some good tv!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Pop Culture Expert
I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
My favorite Law & Order is SVU. The stories are interesting, I love the cast. I love that it's always play ing on TV. One of those shows where you don't have to "follow" b/c every story is it's own. I just love these types of shows in general. Definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?