Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Plano, TX
This is an awesome show if you are into cop shows although I wouldn't recommend little kids watching it as it is not age-appropriate for children under the age of 11 and at times can be very emotional and dramatic but overall it's a good show and I love to watch it
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
Sept. 20, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i have watched this WHOOOOLE show from beginning to end. I really want to watch the other Lw & Orders but I'm nervous it won't be as good as this one was. It really kind of shined a light on how crazy people can be even though they were never based on a true story.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Delaware, OH
Sept. 23, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is so interesting and the one thing that I love about this criminal show is that it's a new case each episode and its specific to traumatic events that don't necessarily have to do with murder or robbery it's different plot lines than other criminal shows
Ripley V.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Whoever doesn't like this show needs to sit down and reevaluate their lives. SVU is a classic, and I watch the reruns all the time. Stabler and Benson are the best cop duo ever, and while the show wasn't the same when Stabler left, it was still too good to let go of.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Been watching this shows for years. I still prefer the original cast over the new people, but the show still has the same quality each time. There's always something new whenever I watch the episodes. I've watched practically every episode. Looking forward to more.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shillington, PA
Law & Order trumps many law and crime TV shows; great suspense and many favorite scenes. Acting is also very well done, and great actors as well. Similar to the show How to Get Away With Murder and Blacklist. I completely recommend other viewers to watch this show.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Fantastic. Not a show for the faint of heart. If you love the political and legal system, drama, or just plain pain, you'll love this show. Great actors and actresses. So easy to binge-watch this show! I recommend to EVERYONE! I must have seen every episode by now.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?