Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX

I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Bonne Terre, MO

This is a great television show. It's so long running yet the story keeps developing. I love the fact that they write episodes that reflect things happening in real life. I love the old Law & Order, but this is definitely a must watch if you can stomach the content.
Mary R.
Mary R.

I love this show, I think its great all the cast play their roles so good, I have been watching it since the first episode can't wait for it come back on after break and watch all the craziness that happens on it. I would definitely tell my friends to watch the show
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD

I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Pocatello, Id

CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. The terrible thing about this show, is that it's so appalling and disturbing, but for some reason you just can't look away. It's heightened my investigative skills, and the detectives feel like best friends to me. Ice-T is especially the best.
kim t.
kim t.

I LOVE this show! I have been watching it from the very beginning! The actors work so well together, and the story line always keeps you on your toes. I love that it isn't your regular, run-of-the-mill cop show. Definitely a must watch if you love court room dramas!
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ

If you love crime shows, this will definitely do it for you. Hands down my favorite crime shows. Unlike others, the stories and cases aren't repetitive and are unique. I never know what to expect, and I'm always on the edge and i love that about it. its a must watch!!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
LOS ANGELES, CA

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN ON FOR SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT !!! SOME ESPSIODES SEEM TO KIND REPEAT THE STORY LINE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NEW AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE THERE DYNAMICE TOGETHER ONE THIS SHOWS I WILL SO BING WATCH ALL THE SEASONS
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC

This is my favorite t.v show. It twists and turns your emotions like no other. The actors are phenomenal. They feel true to the part. I actually used to go home every day from school and watch special victims unit. My favorite episode is when Olivia adopted her son.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now