Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Helena M.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA

My favorite show! My sister and I watch them all the time. The nice thing is that you can pick any episode and watch it. You don't need to follow it in chronological order. This is for sure my favorite television show out there. I love it! Suspensful and intereseting.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV

Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ

I am 100% addicted to this show - I could not recommend it more! If you like a thrill or are into suspense then this show is great. Olivia is my favorite - she is a great woman cop/investigator.actress. Elliot, her parter, is great as well! This is a must watch show!
Icycis C.
Icycis C.

I have been watching this for years I watch multiple episodes over and over. I love the mystery of it all. Hutch is a great actor. There isn't any other tv series like this one. First 48 is the closet and that's just a eight nothing like this ten. It's a Must Watch!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC

For those who love a good bad guy being caught, shows that are mysterious and have a story to it. Than this show should be given a chance because one you get into it, its hard to want to stop watching. Its funny, dorky, informative, action packed and far from boring.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township , Pa

OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL

Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Maria G.
Maria G.
201

after so many seasons i can say they have kept me hooked. even with all the changes in the actors and actresses they do not disappoint. the ending always leaves you wondering about the outcome for the trail and they keep you in suspense throughout the entire episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?