Add a Photo

Kelsey G.
Flushing, MI
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
There's a reason this show is currently on it's eighteenth season. The storylines and characters have a chemistry that is almost impossible to replicate. This show makes you think about the world in a broader context while you enjoy Olivia Benson kicking major butt.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. The terrible thing about this show, is that it's so appalling and disturbing, but for some reason you just can't look away. It's heightened my investigative skills, and the detectives feel like best friends to me. Ice-T is especially the best.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite t.v show. It twists and turns your emotions like no other. The actors are phenomenal. They feel true to the part. I actually used to go home every day from school and watch special victims unit. My favorite episode is when Olivia adopted her son.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Law & Order: SVU is such a classic show that combines drama, forensic science, and thrill. It keeps viewers engaged and on the edge of their seat. The actors are good and stay consistent over multiple seasons. The story line is easy to follow yet never gets boring.
Kylah B.
Kylah B.
This show will never get old . They also portray actual issues going on in the world today and how most society would approach those situations . I feel this show can start a conversation on many issues in the world that aren't being talked about . It's very bold .
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Gilroy, CA
This tv show will get you absolutely ADDICTED. Once you start, there is no going back. The script writers definitely did an amazing job at keep each and every episode unique. Nothing ever felt repetative and it was a great show to get into and binge watch at night.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Westwego, LA
Out of all the Law and Orders SVU is my favorite. I love the cast and always hope the bad guy gets caught. This show I about mostly heinous crimes against people.The team usually gets the criminal. I love these show and will gladly watch reruns over and over again.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
Sept. 28, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show on tv in the whole world, I love all the actors, I literally get mad when it's not on! Even though the show says the episodes are not based on true stories, there are some episodes that portray what is going on in the world and I love that!
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?