Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
This show is very interesting and I highly recommend t this show is very interestig and I highly recommend it if you're interested in crime in mystery then this show is the one for you and the actors a really good and my favorite scene is when they found the missing girl
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite show currently. There is just so much actions. It keeps me entertained when i'm stuck inside cause its pouring rain. The actors are amazing. I would watch this show at the end of a long day to unwind. It is definitely a must watch for everyone.
Piper T.
Piper T.

I love crime shows and this show is awesome. The best part of this show is that most of the time you can just turn on an episode and watch it not having to know the previous episode (it helps to watch them all for character development tho!). Marshika Hargitay is awesome
Robin S.
Robin S.
Rochester, NY

This show is amazing! The cast is great. There is a lot of drama that pulls you in. It can be watched as a series or as stand alone episodes. There is a backstory along with the current crime of the episode. It really makes you think and solve problems. I love this show!
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.

I started watching this TV show when i was about 16. it never gets old. i can watch reruns and be content on my couch. svu is my favorite. i like Olivia and was very sad when her partner left. he was her Original partner and he's missed when i continue to watch this show
Billie M.
Billie M.

A very intense show but definitely worth the watch. Hard to imagine that even though the show is fictional, it covers subjects that happen to people everyday. The way the characters act in the show is fascinating and you could only hope a team like them exists out there.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

I love Olivia! This show is interesting and it does keep you on your toes. Most of the actors are good but sometimes, the episodes are boring and predictable. None the less, I love it and the stories are told fantastically. CSI is so unbelievable compared to Law & Order.
cindy c.
cindy c.

I for the longest could not sleep in less this show was on in the background, I would watch it when I was awake to, but after I saw everyone and had the story line I would just listen as I try and feel asleep, I think I have seen every episode at least twice, great show/
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS

I have seen every episode of this show and I am never disappointed! They always keep you on the edge of your seat and I'm never able to predict what will happen next. The newest season is a definite attention grabber! I would recommend this show in a heartbeat to ANYONE.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.

I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now