BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Liz A.
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. The terrible thing about this show, is that it's so appalling and disturbing, but for some reason you just can't look away. It's heightened my investigative skills, and the detectives feel like best friends to me. Ice-T is especially the best.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order trumps many law and crime TV shows; great suspense and many favorite scenes. Acting is also very well done, and great actors as well. Similar to the show How to Get Away With Murder and Blacklist. I completely recommend other viewers to watch this show.
Krispin W.
Krispin W.
Calera, AL
This is my all-time favorite television drama! I have been watching this show for YEARS and can watch re-runs as though they are new episodes. The shows are full of suspense and sometimes resemble real life situations and incidents. This is definitely a must watch!
Brook M.
Brook M.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows and currently have a countdown until the next season starting! It's so entertaining and full of real life situations that happen all of the time in our world. I'm glad the show has been going on for so long and that it's still going strong.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love SVU!! It's literally one of the few shows that I can watch several reruns of. My favorites are with Stabler of course. The show was not the same once he left however the episodes were still intriguing. But I always catch the marathons they have on Saturdays!
erdgf f.
erdgf f.
Pop Culture Expert
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Been watching this shows for years. I still prefer the original cast over the new people, but the show still has the same quality each time. There's always something new whenever I watch the episodes. I've watched practically every episode. Looking forward to more.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Fantastic. Not a show for the faint of heart. If you love the political and legal system, drama, or just plain pain, you'll love this show. Great actors and actresses. So easy to binge-watch this show! I recommend to EVERYONE! I must have seen every episode by now.
Christy R.
Christy R.
Muleshoe
Amazing show...I'm hooked!! I watch this all day and when I'm watching reruns I still act like it's the first time I've seen it!! Sometimes I'm in shock of their story lines but then realize that they're kind of straight from the headlines!! Truly an amazing show!!
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Pop Culture Expert
If you start watching you'll never stop. One of the only series you can watch completely out of order and still know everything going on. Real life issues are tackler in such a poised way. I binge watch this series all the time. Some hard material though sometimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?