Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO

I love tv shows like this. and Law & Order is one of them that I binge watch. I want to see what is going to happen next. I would say if you have not seen this be sure and watch it. I love all the actors in this and this is one you can see really happen in real life.
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC

Love this show. some shows hits close to home. i have enjoyed every single one of their shows. definitely recommend watching. you may learn a few things or two from watching this show. It will not disappoint especially if you enjoy watching mysteries and crime shows.
Amy N.
Amy N.

This show is highly addictive. I don't know how many times I have been sucked into a marathon. It is entertaining and you do not have to watch each one or watch them in any particular order. That is why it's an easy option when you don't have a plan of what to watch.
Chantell C.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL

Longest running show ive known and they are great. I love how they use true to life scenarios. It makes us aware of whats happening in our world now and keeps in mind of us being careful too. They portray the importance of the justice system and its problems as well.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX

I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Icycis C.
Icycis C.

I have been watching this for years I watch multiple episodes over and over. I love the mystery of it all. Hutch is a great actor. There isn't any other tv series like this one. First 48 is the closet and that's just a eight nothing like this ten. It's a Must Watch!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA

This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA

Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY

I have been watching this show ever since it has been aired, my favorite scene is when the two most popular partners split up. very exciting, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Very good actors, I watch this show every night, I would recommend this shoe to everyone.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, Pa

OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now