BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite t.v show. It twists and turns your emotions like no other. The actors are phenomenal. They feel true to the part. I actually used to go home every day from school and watch special victims unit. My favorite episode is when Olivia adopted her son.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. The terrible thing about this show, is that it's so appalling and disturbing, but for some reason you just can't look away. It's heightened my investigative skills, and the detectives feel like best friends to me. Ice-T is especially the best.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Fantastic. Not a show for the faint of heart. If you love the political and legal system, drama, or just plain pain, you'll love this show. Great actors and actresses. So easy to binge-watch this show! I recommend to EVERYONE! I must have seen every episode by now.
Ripley V.
Ripley V.
Canton, OH
I thought i was gonna miss Elliot Stabler when he left, and i do. But there are still so many great characters. Olivia has really stepped up and is running the unit well. She balancing motherhood and a career. Hope she gets a love life soon. It's a must watch show.
erdgf f.
erdgf f.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert
Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Pop Culture Expert
If you start watching you'll never stop. One of the only series you can watch completely out of order and still know everything going on. Real life issues are tackler in such a poised way. I binge watch this series all the time. Some hard material though sometimes.
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
i have watched this WHOOOOLE show from beginning to end. I really want to watch the other Lw & Orders but I'm nervous it won't be as good as this one was. It really kind of shined a light on how crazy people can be even though they were never based on a true story.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shillington, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order trumps many law and crime TV shows; great suspense and many favorite scenes. Acting is also very well done, and great actors as well. Similar to the show How to Get Away With Murder and Blacklist. I completely recommend other viewers to watch this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?