Add a Photo

Gabriela G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
THIS SHOW HAS BEEN ON FOR SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT !!! SOME ESPSIODES SEEM TO KIND REPEAT THE STORY LINE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NEW AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE THERE DYNAMICE TOGETHER ONE THIS SHOWS I WILL SO BING WATCH ALL THE SEASONS
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
This has been on since I was little and it still interest me and surprises me with each story line. I love how they use current events and add another layer of drama to them. I love the cast and it gets better each year and I think that is why it has lasted so long.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los angeles, Ca
What is there to say about this show? After 15 or so seasons it still never gets old. I can watch and rematch episodes hundreds of times. The good thing is you don't have to watch it from the beginning of the series and it's always interesting. A definite must watch
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I've been a huge fan of this show for so many years and I'm so sad some people are no longer on the show however I think all of them are great actors and actresses. how they make it both relatable and informational . I also feel like it's an all age-appropriate show
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Ive been watching Law and Order SVU for as long as I can remember! One of my all time FAVORITE shows!! They always come up with great story lines and sometimes even use things kinda based on whats happening in the real world. Its also full of suspense. Awesome show!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love this show! It's always intriguing, and is my favorite out of all the law and order series. I am a fan of all the actors, and they have characters that both solve crimes and have a everyday life. I would say age 13 plus, but other than that, it's a great show!
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
I love watching this show with my mom and my brother. The kids think it's boring but we like it. Very action packed and realistic stories...if you haven't already seen this then I recommend this full heartingly and I know that's not a word, I just made it one....lol
Asia W.
Asia W.
FAVORITE show of all time! When I was younger I used to watch Law and Order SVU with my great grandpa. He loved this show. Now that I am 26, I still watch it but with my husband instead. We love the story lines and record them on our DVR so we don't miss an episode!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Bonne Terre, MO
This is a great television show. It's so long running yet the story keeps developing. I love the fact that they write episodes that reflect things happening in real life. I love the old Law & Order, but this is definitely a must watch if you can stomach the content.
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
Oldie but a goodie! Me encanta esta serie no me pierdo ningún capítulo incluso puedo repetir las temporadas y no me aburro. Lo que me encanta es que cada capítulo es diferente obviamente pero es tanto el grado que si me creo que de verdad pasó eso. Fantástica serie!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?