BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Mialynn M.
Philadelphia , PA
Only show I can binge watch on tv, love the suspense, the problem solving, best show - that's why it has so many seasons and spin offs
Aly C.
Pop Culture Expert
Best show ever. Will never get bored of this show. Olivia Benson is a powerful character with such knowledge and courage and commitment. Love this show.
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
Again, this show is a classic. I can rewatch them all the time and never get tired of them. One of my favorite TV shows.
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
Love this show, but am not always thrilled about some of the content featured in an episode. I actually prefer the later episodes with Benson on her own.
SoNice T.
Pop Culture Expert
I am very addicted to this show; my eyes are glued to the TV when this comes on. It is similar to Criminal Minds and CSI but on a whole 'nother level. There is good acting that comes within the cast. It is very difficult to pick out a favorite scene that's how good it is. I suggest you watch this show.
Monique B.
Dolton, IL
I've watched this show form the first season up to now. The great thing about this show is each episode is a case. If you miss an episode, you won't feel loss watching the next episode.
Mary M.
This show is definitely a classic. It's marvelous. Most of the actors are great. The other cop shows don't compare. There are so many episodes I can't even think of my favorite. This is a great show for everyone.
Mahyleni S.
This would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains. this would be very funny and witty. I love and entertains
Tori B.
I love watching this show because it's something I am passionate about and enjoying watching. I have seen every episode and love rewatching them! They're so great and I love the older cast.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Special Victims Unit is my favorite of the Law and Orders! The actors do a great job!! Not a good TV show for children! Can get violent and explicit!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?