BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Rose F.
Etta, MS
I love watching this show with my mom and my brother. The kids think it's boring but we like it. Very action packed and realistic stories...if you haven't already seen this then I recommend this full heartingly and I know that's not a word, I just made it one....lol
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite show of ALL time, and I STILL watch it on netflix and on cable every single day. (Can you tell how much of a life I have?! Lol) There's no wonder this show has over 16 seasons, the episodes are so meticulously written and overall suspenseful.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
The first through maybe 10th season are great. Once Stabler left the show, I lost interest and no longer keep up. I do go back often to watch older episodes and there are enough there to re-visit. Sometimes the plot lines are a little outrageous in regards to characters' back stories (such as with Benson's half brother) but that is not often featured in the series.
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
The show is always one of my go-to's when there is nothing else to watch. I love watching reruns just as much as I love watching the newer episodes as well. The actors are amazing!! I love all of them. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it already.
Deborah W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love this show and have been watching it for many years. I feel invested in the characters and record and watch it faithfully. I must admit some of the more brutal episodes are hard to watch and with a small child in the house it is hard to find time to watch it.
Alejandra A.
Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Stephany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA
I have watched a majority of all of this show and its still amazing! It is thrilling, intriguing and heart breaking! The acting is phenomenal as you follow the young detectives into their seasoned positions in the NYPD SVU unit. I would defiantly recommend!
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
Omg this has been my favorite show for years! I hate how on Netflix I have to wait to watch the new season and I don't have cable so I have to wait. But I really love this show it always has, I think it's very interesting and I love the cast! I love this show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?