Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA

Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC

For those who love a good bad guy being caught, shows that are mysterious and have a story to it. Than this show should be given a chance because one you get into it, its hard to want to stop watching. Its funny, dorky, informative, action packed and far from boring.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL

Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Maria G.
Maria G.
201

after so many seasons i can say they have kept me hooked. even with all the changes in the actors and actresses they do not disappoint. the ending always leaves you wondering about the outcome for the trail and they keep you in suspense throughout the entire episode!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA

This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Cleveland

Always super suspenseful and always has a crazy turn ! It's kind of like a few other shows but I definitely don't mind since this is one of my favorites. I love everyone who is apart of it they make me feel like they are family or like I work with them and I love it!
Katie M.
Katie M.

Love this show and love that this show is on Netflix and I enjoy watching them at night when the kids are in bed and I am relaxing with a cup of wine. Great actors and wonderful show. Favorite scene is hard to choose because I feel like they are all such great shows!
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, Pa

OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ashland, WI

I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over a decade now. I love the older seasons the best, as it goes on it gets a little over done. I'm a huge fan of Mariska Hargitary; her acting is phenomenal. I would recommend this show to anyone who looks a good crime drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now