Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Montreal, QC

Such an amazing show that manages to tackle current social issues and constantly stay current. So much more interesting than Law and Order Criminal Intent, mostly because of the cast, especially Mariska Hargitay. This is a show I can rewatch over and over again, must see.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN

My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Manhattan, KS

I am so addicted to this show, Law & Order: SVU has been my go to show for many years now and even with cast members changing and characters moving up or down in rank, this show never fails to make you think, make your pulse increase, and get you glued to your television!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Warren, MI

By far the best crime show on TV. I have watched for a long time and typically just watch the reruns on TBS. I prefer it to other crime shows because it feels more real and the actors are more emotional. It is always something new and I can't get up and walk away from it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Yonkers , Ny

Great show with great character ! the stories they come up with keep you engaged and interested throughout the whole show. each case in the show seem real and they make you believe that things can actually happen and they also keep you aware that they actually can happen
Grace R.
Grace R.
Waco, TX

The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Piper T.
Piper T.

I love crime shows and this show is awesome. The best part of this show is that most of the time you can just turn on an episode and watch it not having to know the previous episode (it helps to watch them all for character development tho!). Marshika Hargitay is awesome
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I luv this show. I wld like it better if something in the episodes tied together more often, but it is really easy to pick up and watch because the episodes dont really tie together. It is refreshing to watch a show when ever I want and not be lost as to what's going on.
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.

I started watching this TV show when i was about 16. it never gets old. i can watch reruns and be content on my couch. svu is my favorite. i like Olivia and was very sad when her partner left. he was her Original partner and he's missed when i continue to watch this show
Eunice V.
Eunice V.

Este es show sigue la temática de las series policiacas, cada capítulo tiene un nuevo caso por resolver. Tienes buenas actuaciones, que por momentos pueden llevar a conmocionarte y a tocar tu corazón. A veces los casos son bastante bizarros, pero forman parte de la vida.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now