Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX

The acting is a little cheesy at times, and I can almost always predict Olivia's facial expressions, but love SVU all the same. It's interesting to see their take on current events, despite the similarities being "coincidence" and definitely our Wednesday night watch!
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX

I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Gaby M.
Gaby M.

I'm a sucker for police type series and Law & Order is not the exception specially the SVU version. I love the main characters and the show itself because its focus on a delicate subject. It has an amazing cast and it's a great show if you like crime solving and stuff
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.

Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX

This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Groton, CT

Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte , CA

I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA

I love this TV show Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows it keeps you on the edge of your seat it has the right amount of suspense it's different then most crime TV shows I would most definitely recommend you won't be disappointed with any episode you watch
Annie C.
Annie C.
Seaford, NY

I have seen every episode of Law and Order: SVU. That being said, I will always watch the marathons whenever they're on TV no matter how many times I've seen the episode. The changing storylines keeps the show interesting. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?