Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH

One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ

This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Baton Rouge, LA

Law and Order SVU has been around the block! I remember growing up wishing I could be Olivia Benson! The writers are always reinventing the show and making it as up to date as possible. I keep up as much as I can. They have so many seasons and none of them disappoint.
Skye L.
Skye L.
Philadelphia

10/10 favorite show. There are always plot twists to Lee you guessing as well as Greta relationships within the characters. I like that each episode is a different story so that if you miss one (or a few), it's like no time has passed. I do miss Elliot stabler though!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca

The early episodes were my favorite but the show keeps going and doesn't let up on the drama. The acting is spot on and makes you feel like you're a part of the show. Not to gruesome but just enough drama to keep you entertained to were you don't want to Stop watching
Karie P.
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ

I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX

This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Austin, TX

This show is really good! I love the different cases and when they finally crack the end who did it! The acting is very good and very believable! If you like of Law and order shows you will love this! It is a must watch in my book so go log on now! You wont regret it.
Shamari B.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL

I've always been a fan of law and order once I got attached to it. I'm in love with every scene because there's never a disappointment. I wouldn't say it's similar to other shows because it always have it's plots and twist to it. I would say it's a must watch TV show.
Suz J.
Suz J.

The easiest way to miss an entire day? Law and Order: SVU marathon. Action filled and engaging, the best thing is you don't have to watch in order- each episode can stand alone. Hey also hit on major news stories in a timely manner keeping their content very relevant.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?