Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Asha S.
Asha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OMG!!! I can't begin to express my love for this show! It's the best. My family and I watch it like everyday. It has a lot of disturbing cases but it's very interesting to see how each episode plays out. All the characters have their own little thing and it's great!
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I think I've seen every episode! This show is 5 stars all around, always has been and always will be! Such a great show, great actors and actresses! Great story lines, always keep you in suspense! Even when I've seen an episode multiple times, I love to watch again!
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Norcross, GA
This show gives me soooooo much life!!!! I have been watching for years!!! I love the story line and the actors are great! I get so mad when they have to change the characters of leading roles but I still watch it! It can be old or new and I'm still glued to the tv!
kim t.
kim t.
Oct. 5, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE this show! I have been watching it from the very beginning! The actors work so well together, and the story line always keeps you on your toes. I love that it isn't your regular, run-of-the-mill cop show. Definitely a must watch if you love court room dramas!
Fatma E.
Fatma E.
THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT. OLIVIA BENSON IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL AND EMPOWERING FEMALE AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOW MIGHT BE EXPLICIT WITH THE SITUATIONS, IT IS VERYY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE WORLD AND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY:))
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los angeles, Ca
What is there to say about this show? After 15 or so seasons it still never gets old. I can watch and rematch episodes hundreds of times. The good thing is you don't have to watch it from the beginning of the series and it's always interesting. A definite must watch
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
If you love crime shows, this will definitely do it for you. Hands down my favorite crime shows. Unlike others, the stories and cases aren't repetitive and are unique. I never know what to expect, and I'm always on the edge and i love that about it. its a must watch!!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
OMG where do I begin? The new season starts in about two weeks. I have seen every episode more than once. The characters you can't help but fall in love with. The story lines keep you watching! It is intense, funny, and everything you want in a crime show. MUST SEE!
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
I've been watching show religiously for years now. I love Olivia! It will definitely tug at your heart strings because of the crimes that are committed. No other law and order compares. I love the older episodes but the new ones definitely talk about current issues.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?