Add a Photo

Photos (23)
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA

I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Karie P.
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ

I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.

Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX

This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA

I love this TV show Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows it keeps you on the edge of your seat it has the right amount of suspense it's different then most crime TV shows I would most definitely recommend you won't be disappointed with any episode you watch
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ashland, WI

I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over a decade now. I love the older seasons the best, as it goes on it gets a little over done. I'm a huge fan of Mariska Hargitary; her acting is phenomenal. I would recommend this show to anyone who looks a good crime drama.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO

I love tv shows like this. and Law & Order is one of them that I binge watch. I want to see what is going to happen next. I would say if you have not seen this be sure and watch it. I love all the actors in this and this is one you can see really happen in real life.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL

Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now