Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Madison G.
Madison G.

This is the best show ever. I love crime shows and this is by far my most favorite!! I could watch it forever. The actors are so amazing the show looks like its a live episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime shows. I wish they had more seasons on netflix
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN

My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City

I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY

I can watch SVU so many times and never get sick of wanting an episode. One of my favorite tv shows to turn to when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. I also love then they sometimes put on the all day marathons. If your into anything action this is a must watch
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO

I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Ridgecrest, Ca

The best show in the world. It is a daily addiction that I watch every evening to complete my day. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in crime and watching problems getting resolved. It is a must watch type of show with great acting and real life situations.
Liztiffany C.
Liztiffany C.

By far the best law and order that is available! Every story line tugs at your heart strings and the main characters make you fall in love with them. You actually feel like it's happening in front of your eyes unlike some acting where you just know it's fake.. GREAT SHOW!
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA

Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Montreal, QC

Such an amazing show that manages to tackle current social issues and constantly stay current. So much more interesting than Law and Order Criminal Intent, mostly because of the cast, especially Mariska Hargitay. This is a show I can rewatch over and over again, must see.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ

I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now