BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Chantell C.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Longest running show ive known and they are great. I love how they use true to life scenarios. It makes us aware of whats happening in our world now and keeps in mind of us being careful too. They portray the importance of the justice system and its problems as well.
Fatma E.
Fatma E.
Pop Culture Expert
THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT. OLIVIA BENSON IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL AND EMPOWERING FEMALE AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOW MIGHT BE EXPLICIT WITH THE SITUATIONS, IT IS VERYY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE WORLD AND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY:))
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I've been a huge fan of this show for so many years and I'm so sad some people are no longer on the show however I think all of them are great actors and actresses. how they make it both relatable and informational . I also feel like it's an all age-appropriate show
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
If you love crime shows, this will definitely do it for you. Hands down my favorite crime shows. Unlike others, the stories and cases aren't repetitive and are unique. I never know what to expect, and I'm always on the edge and i love that about it. its a must watch!!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love this show! It's always intriguing, and is my favorite out of all the law and order series. I am a fan of all the actors, and they have characters that both solve crimes and have a everyday life. I would say age 13 plus, but other than that, it's a great show!
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
I've been watching show religiously for years now. I love Olivia! It will definitely tug at your heart strings because of the crimes that are committed. No other law and order compares. I love the older episodes but the new ones definitely talk about current issues.
Asia W.
Asia W.
Pop Culture Expert
FAVORITE show of all time! When I was younger I used to watch Law and Order SVU with my great grandpa. He loved this show. Now that I am 26, I still watch it but with my husband instead. We love the story lines and record them on our DVR so we don't miss an episode!
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
This has been on since I was little and it still interest me and surprises me with each story line. I love how they use current events and add another layer of drama to them. I love the cast and it gets better each year and I think that is why it has lasted so long.
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
Oldie but a goodie! Me encanta esta serie no me pierdo ningún capítulo incluso puedo repetir las temporadas y no me aburro. Lo que me encanta es que cada capítulo es diferente obviamente pero es tanto el grado que si me creo que de verdad pasó eso. Fantástica serie!
Asha S.
Asha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
OMG!!! I can't begin to express my love for this show! It's the best. My family and I watch it like everyday. It has a lot of disturbing cases but it's very interesting to see how each episode plays out. All the characters have their own little thing and it's great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?