Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN

My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC

Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY

The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ

I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Warren, MI

By far the best crime show on TV. I have watched for a long time and typically just watch the reruns on TBS. I prefer it to other crime shows because it feels more real and the actors are more emotional. It is always something new and I can't get up and walk away from it.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA

Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Ridgecrest, Ca

The best show in the world. It is a daily addiction that I watch every evening to complete my day. I would recommend this show to anyone interested in crime and watching problems getting resolved. It is a must watch type of show with great acting and real life situations.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY

This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA

I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

I love all these Law & Order shows. I love all the crime and mystery. There's just to many episodes to pick a favorite scene. Very good actors especially when Ice T a freaking badass. I wanna say it's kind of similar to others but didn't plot twists. Good recommended show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now