BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Allison H.
Law and Order SVU is the best drama on TV in my opinion. I love the characters, I love Olivia Benson and miss Detective Stabler. Justice is served by the end of almost ever episode. The personal story line is light so you can pick up any episode and not feel lost.
Michele M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is great. However, people may feel that this show is too close to real life. It is similar to other TV shows in that it gets predictable and repetitive. I cannot name any memorable moments on SVU, but I would say that anyone who has not seen it should.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Elena T.
I adore this show. I've seen every episode of every season. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley and I like that it based in New York because it is where I'm from. I'm in love with olivia beson and all the other caracters! I hope this show never ends!
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN
Best. Show. Ever. The longevity speaks for itself. Too many favorite episodes to just name one. Mariska Hartigay is easily one of the best actresses to step foot in front of a camera. A definite must watch, especially on lazy days. Viewer's Discretion Is Advised.
Rosemary P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
How could you not like any of the law and Orders?? I plan on having a day where I set back and have an law and order marathon. Makes me consider going in to law enforcement. but then I remember I don't want to see dead bodies. Any who must watch TV at its best.
Tracy I.
Has always been a favorite of mine. Keeps me guessing right up to the end. Love it and will continue watching it even if it's just re-runs. Favorite scene has to be Benson against Lewis. That whole plot was awesome and enthralling. I always recommend this show.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood , FL
This show touches home with many people that have shared a scary life event they never wanted to experience . But it does get to touch the heart and all the viewers can get into the show and even gives a bit of humor, it is definitely a must watch for any adult
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?