BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Atlanta, GA
law and order is one of my favorite shows . it keeps you hooked from beginning to end . the actors and their acting are phenomenal . its always amazing how smart they are . its similar to criminal minds which also happens to be a favorite of mine. it is a must watch.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
Tashawn R.
Tashawn R.
South Bend, IN
It's a solid show that I watch quite often with my friend and their grandmother. It's a good way to kill about an hour. And there is actually a pretty decent overarching storyline. I'd say if you're bored and looking for something to watch go ahead and give it a try.
Icycis C.
Icycis C.
I have been watching this for years I watch multiple episodes over and over. I love the mystery of it all. Hutch is a great actor. There isn't any other tv series like this one. First 48 is the closet and that's just a eight nothing like this ten. It's a Must Watch!!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Law and Order SVU will forever be one of my favorite go to shows. It is always entertaining and I love the cast. I have watched it so many times, it feels like I know the cast personally and I will always only see them as their SVU characters. Definitely a must watch
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Pop Culture Expert
OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Maria G.
Maria G.
201
after so many seasons i can say they have kept me hooked. even with all the changes in the actors and actresses they do not disappoint. the ending always leaves you wondering about the outcome for the trail and they keep you in suspense throughout the entire episode!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This show my favorite show i have been watching it since i was a really young girl! I think that since some of these show's are based on real life situation's it make's the show all the better! And that The actors are phenomenal and the characters seem so real on it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?