Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Alameda, CA

I didn't start watching this show until after the tenth season when I saw a few episodes in my Introduction to Law class. Completely captivating, very educational, and just as dramatic as you'd expect from a TV drama. Who wouldn't want to watch Olivia Benson kick butt?
heather w.
heather w.
Springfield, IL

This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
Fahria H.
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA

I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN

This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut

My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH

This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH

This is the best show ever we keep watching this over and over. We actualy recorded most of the episode and it was almost a house war here when the cable box broke and all the episodes were lost. so now we have them on demand and we use hulu to watch some of them back
Britt M.
Britt M.
Hermosa Beach, CA

Honestly, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! If you are the least bit interested to a criminal justice career or enjoy learning about how the police system works i would say to watch this show. The actors are great and the filming is always amazing. I would be safe to say its a MUST.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY

My absolute favorite show. I can watch reruns of every single episode and not get bored. I like it because of the characters in it and the ongoing story line. They are fantastic and some have been there since the first episode. I would recommend watching this TV show!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?