Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Atlanta, GA
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
law and order is one of my favorite shows . it keeps you hooked from beginning to end . the actors and their acting are phenomenal . its always amazing how smart they are . its similar to criminal minds which also happens to be a favorite of mine. it is a must watch.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL
Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I love tv shows like this. and Law & Order is one of them that I binge watch. I want to see what is going to happen next. I would say if you have not seen this be sure and watch it. I love all the actors in this and this is one you can see really happen in real life.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA
Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Love this show and love that this show is on Netflix and I enjoy watching them at night when the kids are in bed and I am relaxing with a cup of wine. Great actors and wonderful show. Favorite scene is hard to choose because I feel like they are all such great shows!
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I have been watching this show ever since it has been aired, my favorite scene is when the two most popular partners split up. very exciting, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Very good actors, I watch this show every night, I would recommend this shoe to everyone.
Allison G.
Allison G.
This show is my absolute favorite. Anytime it is on I watch. I have seen every episode to the point where I can recall the plot after the opening. But the stories are so great that I keep coming back. I can see why it is the longest running! Every season gets better.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ashland, WI
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over a decade now. I love the older seasons the best, as it goes on it gets a little over done. I'm a huge fan of Mariska Hargitary; her acting is phenomenal. I would recommend this show to anyone who looks a good crime drama.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Oct. 7, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is highly addictive. I don't know how many times I have been sucked into a marathon. It is entertaining and you do not have to watch each one or watch them in any particular order. That is why it's an easy option when you don't have a plan of what to watch.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
Cleveland
Always super suspenseful and always has a crazy turn ! It's kind of like a few other shows but I definitely don't mind since this is one of my favorites. I love everyone who is apart of it they make me feel like they are family or like I work with them and I love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?