BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #7 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Rochell H.
Tempe, AZ
Love it! I can watch it everyday all day long and never get tired. Its just amazing. Olivia is just so wonderful and I miss Stabler but the acting and the rest of the cast makes up for it. I would telly anyone to st in front of their TV and never move when its on.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show ever. been watching it since i was five years old with my mom. now I've seen every episode at least twice. No other crime show compares to SVU without looking like they are trying to hard to copy them. SVU has been on forever and I hope it never ends.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC
Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Ursula L.
Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love Law and Order SVU! Especially the episodes with Elliot and Olivia. I have seen most of the episodes and I can watch again and again. The show is very entertaining and can be humorous at times. I wish they can bring back more episodes like the older ones!
Katherine R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Michele M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is great. However, people may feel that this show is too close to real life. It is similar to other TV shows in that it gets predictable and repetitive. I cannot name any memorable moments on SVU, but I would say that anyone who has not seen it should.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
Law and order is a really great show i have on demand so i can catch up and watch a lot of episodes. My favorite one was when Olivia got kidnapped and her team was right there fighting to get her and find her and they did. It is an absolute must watch show for me.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I have watched this for years. It will never get old. I could watch the same season 100 times and still love every minutes. This is the best version of Law and order. I have watched all of the other versions and this is the one I always come back no matter what.
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN
Best. Show. Ever. The longevity speaks for itself. Too many favorite episodes to just name one. Mariska Hartigay is easily one of the best actresses to step foot in front of a camera. A definite must watch, especially on lazy days. Viewer's Discretion Is Advised.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?