Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert
For those who love a good bad guy being caught, shows that are mysterious and have a story to it. Than this show should be given a chance because one you get into it, its hard to want to stop watching. Its funny, dorky, informative, action packed and far from boring.
Amy N.
Amy N.
This show is highly addictive. I don't know how many times I have been sucked into a marathon. It is entertaining and you do not have to watch each one or watch them in any particular order. That is why it's an easy option when you don't have a plan of what to watch.
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I have been watching this show ever since it has been aired, my favorite scene is when the two most popular partners split up. very exciting, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Very good actors, I watch this show every night, I would recommend this shoe to everyone.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Atlanta, GA
law and order is one of my favorite shows . it keeps you hooked from beginning to end . the actors and their acting are phenomenal . its always amazing how smart they are . its similar to criminal minds which also happens to be a favorite of mine. it is a must watch.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
I am 100% addicted to this show - I could not recommend it more! If you like a thrill or are into suspense then this show is great. Olivia is my favorite - she is a great woman cop/investigator.actress. Elliot, her parter, is great as well! This is a must watch show!
Allison G.
Allison G.
This show is my absolute favorite. Anytime it is on I watch. I have seen every episode to the point where I can recall the plot after the opening. But the stories are so great that I keep coming back. I can see why it is the longest running! Every season gets better.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL
Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Katie M.
Katie M.
Love this show and love that this show is on Netflix and I enjoy watching them at night when the kids are in bed and I am relaxing with a cup of wine. Great actors and wonderful show. Favorite scene is hard to choose because I feel like they are all such great shows!
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC
Love this show. some shows hits close to home. i have enjoyed every single one of their shows. definitely recommend watching. you may learn a few things or two from watching this show. It will not disappoint especially if you enjoy watching mysteries and crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?