Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Helena M.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA

My favorite show! My sister and I watch them all the time. The nice thing is that you can pick any episode and watch it. You don't need to follow it in chronological order. This is for sure my favorite television show out there. I love it! Suspensful and intereseting.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV

Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Annie C.
Annie C.
Seaford, NY

I have seen every episode of Law and Order: SVU. That being said, I will always watch the marathons whenever they're on TV no matter how many times I've seen the episode. The changing storylines keeps the show interesting. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH

This is the best show ever we keep watching this over and over. We actualy recorded most of the episode and it was almost a house war here when the cable box broke and all the episodes were lost. so now we have them on demand and we use hulu to watch some of them back
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY

My absolute favorite show. I can watch reruns of every single episode and not get bored. I like it because of the characters in it and the ongoing story line. They are fantastic and some have been there since the first episode. I would recommend watching this TV show!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH

One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.

Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Baton Rouge, LA

Law and Order SVU has been around the block! I remember growing up wishing I could be Olivia Benson! The writers are always reinventing the show and making it as up to date as possible. I keep up as much as I can. They have so many seasons and none of them disappoint.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX

This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Suz J.
Suz J.

The easiest way to miss an entire day? Law and Order: SVU marathon. Action filled and engaging, the best thing is you don't have to watch in order- each episode can stand alone. Hey also hit on major news stories in a timely manner keeping their content very relevant.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now