Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.

I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA

Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD

I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ

Law and Order is hands down one of the best shows ever. I have been watching it for more than 5 years. I can't get enough. Its easy to watch at any time. What I love most about it is that you don't have to watch the last episode to watch the current one. It's so great!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX

This show is an amazing realistic portrayal of the things that happen in real life. The actors are amazing and i can't say i have found another show similar to this one. My favorite scene is always when Elliot and Olivia disagree. She always gets her way. A must watch!
jami y.
jami y.

Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR

This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Tara L.
Tara L.

This show is one of my all-time favorites. I've been a fan since the beginning. Although many characters have left. it still keeps me entertained. However, I miss Detective Stabler. He was my favorite. I wish he'd come back. lol. I definitely recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?