BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
linda b.
Roxboro, NC
You get really in the show and you feel like you are in the show.The cast is just amazing and you feel like you know them.When I'm bored I will watch it with my mom and I just love how we argue over who done it and what will happen and it is just great to watch.
Emely M.
I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Sophia K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Of anything I watch, Law & Order SVU is my most favorite. I have fallen in love with forensics because of it. The plots are never the same, there's always some sort of super cool twist. I would definitely recommend if you're into police investigation type stuff.
Sam C.
Phoenix, AZ
Number one favorite show, ever ! I've seen all the seasons and can't wait for the new one coming up ! The characters are incredible; upset that some have left, though. :( But honestly, this show is so good it leaves you wanting to watch more and more. The excitement, the drama, the cliffhangers (too many) leaves you hanging off your seat. 2432/10 would recommend.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?