Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU

I never watched it all, but my cousin used to accompany her and I loved the opening theme ! Even without watching the show I recognize that this issue of openness is one of the best I've heard in a series. I will follow this series from the beginning, as soon as possible .
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX

I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
angela c.
angela c.
baltimore

I liked this particular SVU series the best compared to the other ones. But since the original actors aren't all there it doesn't do it the justice as when it first came on. With the character changes, it doesn't interest me as it once did. I think i will stop watching it.
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA

It's on right now I love Olivia Benson she's my favorite on the program. It's amazing how you learn things about the law watching these shows. Special Victims Unit also will do marathons to help promote women that need help in domestic violence a great way to help Humanity
Verónica C.
Verónica C.

This show is amazing! The acting is phenomenal! Mariska Hargitay should win many awards for her performance in the Save Benson Saga. I had the privilege of going behind the scenes to meet the cast and crew. I couldn't believe how hard-working and talented these people are!
HALEINA P.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh

Law and Order SVU is my all time favorite show ever. I love Olivia and the rest of the SVU crew. Although I think the nature of the show is upsetting with all of the crime in the world, I love the way the actors work together to solve the crimes and take down the bad guys.
Amie F.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC

I love watching crime shows like Law & order SVU and CSI. This gives real world examples of what happens and the reality of the consequences. I like seeing the ins and outs of the legal system and the reality that situations don't always go the way the legal system wants.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City

I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now