BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amy N.
Amy N.
This show is highly addictive. I don't know how many times I have been sucked into a marathon. It is entertaining and you do not have to watch each one or watch them in any particular order. That is why it's an easy option when you don't have a plan of what to watch.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA
Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I love tv shows like this. and Law & Order is one of them that I binge watch. I want to see what is going to happen next. I would say if you have not seen this be sure and watch it. I love all the actors in this and this is one you can see really happen in real life.
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I have been watching this show ever since it has been aired, my favorite scene is when the two most popular partners split up. very exciting, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Very good actors, I watch this show every night, I would recommend this shoe to everyone.
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC
Love this show. some shows hits close to home. i have enjoyed every single one of their shows. definitely recommend watching. you may learn a few things or two from watching this show. It will not disappoint especially if you enjoy watching mysteries and crime shows.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
I am 100% addicted to this show - I could not recommend it more! If you like a thrill or are into suspense then this show is great. Olivia is my favorite - she is a great woman cop/investigator.actress. Elliot, her parter, is great as well! This is a must watch show!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL
Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Katie M.
Katie M.
Love this show and love that this show is on Netflix and I enjoy watching them at night when the kids are in bed and I am relaxing with a cup of wine. Great actors and wonderful show. Favorite scene is hard to choose because I feel like they are all such great shows!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert
For those who love a good bad guy being caught, shows that are mysterious and have a story to it. Than this show should be given a chance because one you get into it, its hard to want to stop watching. Its funny, dorky, informative, action packed and far from boring.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?