Add a Photo

Photos (23)
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA
OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Maria G.
Maria G.
201
Sept. 28, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
after so many seasons i can say they have kept me hooked. even with all the changes in the actors and actresses they do not disappoint. the ending always leaves you wondering about the outcome for the trail and they keep you in suspense throughout the entire episode!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
Law and Order SVU will forever be one of my favorite go to shows. It is always entertaining and I love the cast. I have watched it so many times, it feels like I know the cast personally and I will always only see them as their SVU characters. Definitely a must watch
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
This show my favorite show i have been watching it since i was a really young girl! I think that since some of these show's are based on real life situation's it make's the show all the better! And that The actors are phenomenal and the characters seem so real on it.
Raven D.
Raven D.
Gray, LA
Very awesome show. Must watch this show if you like crime. Every scene is my favorite scene. Great show to watch. I love Olivia Beeson and Elliot but he is not on the show anymore. Also similiar to CSI and other law and order shows. I would highly recommend the show.
Chantell C.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Longest running show ive known and they are great. I love how they use true to life scenarios. It makes us aware of whats happening in our world now and keeps in mind of us being careful too. They portray the importance of the justice system and its problems as well.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
I am 100% addicted to this show - I could not recommend it more! If you like a thrill or are into suspense then this show is great. Olivia is my favorite - she is a great woman cop/investigator.actress. Elliot, her parter, is great as well! This is a must watch show!
Allison G.
Allison G.
This show is my absolute favorite. Anytime it is on I watch. I have seen every episode to the point where I can recall the plot after the opening. But the stories are so great that I keep coming back. I can see why it is the longest running! Every season gets better.
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Matteson, IL
Really keeps you at the edge of your seats. I really enjoys the dynamics between the cops and lawyers. Every single cop is a real badass. Also, seeing the various sad cases have closure is nice. It reminds me of CSI, but with court scenes. You should totally watch it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?