Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX

I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Shamari B.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL

I've always been a fan of law and order once I got attached to it. I'm in love with every scene because there's never a disappointment. I wouldn't say it's similar to other shows because it always have it's plots and twist to it. I would say it's a must watch TV show.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Austin, TX

This show is really good! I love the different cases and when they finally crack the end who did it! The acting is very good and very believable! If you like of Law and order shows you will love this! It is a must watch in my book so go log on now! You wont regret it.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.

Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA

I love this TV show Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows it keeps you on the edge of your seat it has the right amount of suspense it's different then most crime TV shows I would most definitely recommend you won't be disappointed with any episode you watch
Suz J.
Suz J.

The easiest way to miss an entire day? Law and Order: SVU marathon. Action filled and engaging, the best thing is you don't have to watch in order- each episode can stand alone. Hey also hit on major news stories in a timely manner keeping their content very relevant.
Helena M.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA

My favorite show! My sister and I watch them all the time. The nice thing is that you can pick any episode and watch it. You don't need to follow it in chronological order. This is for sure my favorite television show out there. I love it! Suspensful and intereseting.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX

This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH

One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now