BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Leigh P.
I have been watching Law and Order SVU since the beginning. I love Benson's character. She is a strong female character. The content can be disturbing, especially since some of the ideas are taken from actual events, but it is eye opening. I watch every week.
Destini C.
Pop Culture Expert
This show has so many different stories and it is always changing. I really love this show and it has been around for so long and always has shows that reflect cases in the media and shed light on things that may not have been. I really really love this show.
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL
This is one of the best, long running, series to date! Marissa Hargitay is such an amazing actress. I can't believe it's been on for as many seasons as it has but I hope it never ends. I love that they have new story lines all the time and it's never boring.
Autumn B.
There is no better crime-show on television. I have seen every episode twoce and some many many more! I will concede that I miss Detective Stabler but Carrissi is really starting to make up the difference for me. I recommend this to anyone who likes crime/drama
Evanna W.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this show and it a very interesting to watch and I can not just stop watching this show. It is not for people who are young and do not know about that side of the world (as in sexual activities). But it is a very good show once you can understand it.
Sarah J.
One of my top shows my favorite scene would have to be John munch comes out of retirement he is one of my favorite actors and brings absolute life to the show. I definitely would recommend watching this keeps you at the edge of your seat and always interested.
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI
By far my favorite television show of all time. I love the characters and I love the suspense. It is a great show if you enjoy drama. It has a great story throughout all of the seasons and makes you want to keep watching the next episode. This is a must watch!
Brianna D.
Camden, NJ
I think at this point we all know this is the best show ever! One of my favorites, glad it's on so often. Olivia Benson is wonderful and quite possibly the love of my life. Not sure that there's anyone that hasn't seen it, but if you're on the fence watch it!
Nina H.
Pop Culture Expert
This is my all time favorite show. I have watched every episode many times, I will start from the start and watch them all over again. I couldn't name a favorite scenes because I have to many. They have the best actors in this show. It's so real and I love it!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
I love Law & Order. I have always loved law and order. It really is one of the best shows in terms of character development and the classic episodic structure. Elliot will be the best detective ever and Ice-T has some of the best lines in the history of shows.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?