Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA
Pop Culture Expert
OMG where to start with Law&Order SVU this is one of my ALLLLLLL time favorite shows and every episode keeps you glued the actors are great and i love every single one of them. it has similar features to other shows but nothing compares it is definitely a must watch!
Tashawn R.
Tashawn R.
South Bend, IN
It's a solid show that I watch quite often with my friend and their grandmother. It's a good way to kill about an hour. And there is actually a pretty decent overarching storyline. I'd say if you're bored and looking for something to watch go ahead and give it a try.
Maria G.
Maria G.
201
after so many seasons i can say they have kept me hooked. even with all the changes in the actors and actresses they do not disappoint. the ending always leaves you wondering about the outcome for the trail and they keep you in suspense throughout the entire episode!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This show my favorite show i have been watching it since i was a really young girl! I think that since some of these show's are based on real life situation's it make's the show all the better! And that The actors are phenomenal and the characters seem so real on it.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert
For those who love a good bad guy being caught, shows that are mysterious and have a story to it. Than this show should be given a chance because one you get into it, its hard to want to stop watching. Its funny, dorky, informative, action packed and far from boring.
Chantell C.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Longest running show ive known and they are great. I love how they use true to life scenarios. It makes us aware of whats happening in our world now and keeps in mind of us being careful too. They portray the importance of the justice system and its problems as well.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ashland, WI
I've been watching Law and Order SVU for over a decade now. I love the older seasons the best, as it goes on it gets a little over done. I'm a huge fan of Mariska Hargitary; her acting is phenomenal. I would recommend this show to anyone who looks a good crime drama.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love that this show is still going on! It is my favorite show that is on television. There are way too many scenes to pick a favorite but Olivia and Stabler are my favorite actors in this show but everyone is great. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Palma R.
Palma R.
Absecon, NJ
I LOVE LAW AND ORDER. Ever since I was a little girl I was watching this show with my mom and grandmom and when I got old enough to understand the show on my own I watched all of the seasons on Netflix. I definitely recommend this show if you like cops and mysterious
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?