Add a Photo

Photos (23)
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Love this show. I have been watching for years and love to watch the re-runs! Love this and Criminal Minds. Olivia is great and love the role she plays as a strong female detective, very believable acting. I have recommened this show to my mom and she also now loves it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH

I got through college hangovers on clear pop, Saltines, and SVU marathons. I don't think there's an episode I haven't watched, but when I come across a channel that's running an episode, or a whole day's worth of episodes, you better believe I stop right there to watch!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Carson, CA

Best Law & Order franchise (well Criminal Intent was awesome until Vincent D'onofrio left) I could watch SVU all day because of Mariska. Definitely a must watch everyone episode the bad guy loses and who doesn't love that! Also, it's on season 17, thats saying something.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.

Is it just me or was this show everyone's childhood? The acting and actors are good. The show in my opinion is the best of crime shows, but as most of them do, it can lack originality and become repetitive. Nonetheless, a good show to watch on Netflix when you're bored.
Josh D.
Josh D.
Mount Vernon, IN

SVU is one hell of a show! Hargitay never gets old! I have saw every episode made and still cannot wait for the next ones! By far the best law and order series they made. Incredible acting, very strong drama, it's so good it is almost like you are in the show with them!
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD

I could watch all of the seasons of this show all the time. Every episode i keep wanting more. The acting is always really good and i always get really invested in the characters. For anyone who likes crime shows you would be silly not to watch this. I Highly recommend.
CAMILA O.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis

Esse seriado é muito mara! Eu adoro os atores, como que acontece a trama, onde passa, os caras são muito inteligentes! ele se parece com CSI MIAMI por exemplo. Gosto quando tem episodios novos, assisto sempre! Tem que ver pra vida!!! É sempre bom olhar com outros olhos
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV

I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I prefer the early seasons with Eliot and Olivia as a team. I was so happy when they were all on Netflix and hope they are brought back soon. I have never watched the show nightly when it airs. If you like CSI or any of those similar shows, Law and Order: SVU is great.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE

Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?