Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut

My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH

This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
CAMILA O.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis

Esse seriado é muito mara! Eu adoro os atores, como que acontece a trama, onde passa, os caras são muito inteligentes! ele se parece com CSI MIAMI por exemplo. Gosto quando tem episodios novos, assisto sempre! Tem que ver pra vida!!! É sempre bom olhar com outros olhos
jami y.
jami y.

Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV

I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA

Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN

This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD

I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE

Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR

This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now