Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gia C.
Gia C.
Liverpool, NY

This show is so amazing there is a new plot in every single episode and sometimes the episodes continue into two shows. Honestly the show is an hour long due to the fact that there is a plot to every episode and the characters are great. This si a must watch show; no joke.
Jay C.
Jay C.

This show is never boring. Always keeps me on my feet and pondering who is the culprit. I love every episode and the reruns.my favorite scene is the one where the guy makes the girls into dolls it was so weird and sinister. They saved 2 girls and as usually got.the bad guy

Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
Laryssa R.
Laryssa R.
ARACAJU

I never watched it all, but my cousin used to accompany her and I loved the opening theme ! Even without watching the show I recognize that this issue of openness is one of the best I've heard in a series. I will follow this series from the beginning, as soon as possible .
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA

I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI

This show has been a hit for year's and as long as they keep making them ill keep watching theres so many episode's its hard to watch the same one twice there such good actor's and it leaves u wanting more it suspenseful and teaches life lessons another one of my favorites
Erica G.
Erica G.
Harrowsmith, Ontario

Olivia Benson. Enough said. Anyone who watches this will fall in love with what seems like a real life female super hero. No her character doesn't where a cape but she should. The stories are horrendous and apaulling but they touch on real issues and it is done tastefully.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now