BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lily Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love love love this show!!!!!! Omg Mariska has not aged one bit!!! She plays Olivia Benson GREAT!!! Same with Ice T! He looks the same compared to back then! :) this show has developed and has came a long way! I hope it never ends!!! Ill be so sad if it does :(..
Ursula R.
Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
Great drama program. Gritty and interesting. One of my all-time favorites from the franchise. I enjoy it more than some of the shows similar to it. Great acting by Ice T. Love his character, Det. Finn. Would highly recommend it to any person over the age of 17.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite shows of all time I love these shows. They are very dramatic and full of suspense! I am studying law and these shows help me learn new legal terminology! Which is great for those who are attending law school or not ! Watch these shows they are great!
Kayla M.
Sitka, AK
I love this show. It has the perfect amount of suspense to keep you into it and the acting really feels real and natural. It's unlike any other criminal TV shows, because to me, it has more story line and I get so attached to all the characters. It's a must watch.
Megan P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show!! I could watch it for hours, all the stories are very interesting. I also love all the characters, the actors do a very good job and make it realistic. I definitely recommend, every episode is amazing. this is definitely my favorite law & order!
Katherine R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Seasoned actors make you feel empathy for every person on the show. Chills run through you as the show goes on a high speed chase or the detectives enter a danger zone.

There's so many seasons and you don't even have to watch every episode to keep track of the next
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?