Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Law and Order SVU has been around the block! I remember growing up wishing I could be Olivia Benson! The writers are always reinventing the show and making it as up to date as possible. I keep up as much as I can. They have so many seasons and none of them disappoint.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX
I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I absolutely LOVE this show sooo much. It is about cases and the dectectives have to find out who committed the crime. Of course it's fake but it seems so real! You get addicted to watching this show after just one episode. I really recommend it, you won't regret it.
Icycis C.
Icycis C.
I have been watching this for years I watch multiple episodes over and over. I love the mystery of it all. Hutch is a great actor. There isn't any other tv series like this one. First 48 is the closet and that's just a eight nothing like this ten. It's a Must Watch!!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Law and Order SVU will forever be one of my favorite go to shows. It is always entertaining and I love the cast. I have watched it so many times, it feels like I know the cast personally and I will always only see them as their SVU characters. Definitely a must watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?