Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
My absolute favorite show. I can watch reruns of every single episode and not get bored. I like it because of the characters in it and the ongoing story line. They are fantastic and some have been there since the first episode. I would recommend watching this TV show!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH
This is the best show ever we keep watching this over and over. We actualy recorded most of the episode and it was almost a house war here when the cable box broke and all the episodes were lost. so now we have them on demand and we use hulu to watch some of them back
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX
I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
Tashawn R.
Tashawn R.
South Bend, IN
It's a solid show that I watch quite often with my friend and their grandmother. It's a good way to kill about an hour. And there is actually a pretty decent overarching storyline. I'd say if you're bored and looking for something to watch go ahead and give it a try.
Icycis C.
Icycis C.
Sept. 22, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this for years I watch multiple episodes over and over. I love the mystery of it all. Hutch is a great actor. There isn't any other tv series like this one. First 48 is the closet and that's just a eight nothing like this ten. It's a Must Watch!!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Boston, MA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?