BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I have been addicted to this show for over 10 years now. It all started when I was pregnant with my son who is now almost 11 years old. I worked late and when I got home I couldn't go right to sleep so I would watch TV. At first I watched it because it was the only good thing on TV at that hour but then I was hooked!! I couldn't wait to get home and see what happens next. Matter of fact, I'm watching it now. Lol love this show!!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Orange City, FL
Law and Order SVU is one of the best cop dramas I've seen. I have seen every single episode and continue to watch when there are marathons on TV, which happen weekly. Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo I have seen in a cop show. Fin is great too. The show constantly comes up with new storylines that often keep me guessing until the end. I love that they take from real life situations and issues to make stories.
Justin S.
Justin S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This is probably the best case of the week crime show you can get. In a sea of crime based case of the week shows this stays strong and shakes things up. You can always just jump in and have fun trying to figure out the crimes with the detectives. This is a great show to sit back and catch a few episodes of every so often. You may even get invested and want to watch from the get go which is also a great way to watch this one!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
This is my family's #1 show and has been for a long time. We love the characters and the actors. We miss Stabler! We also love to see who is on the show as a guest actor and has either been on the show previously or been on another show with some of the actors. We noticed a lot of the actors came from an older show called Oz. We used to watch Oz and love to see the actors again. One of our favorites, definitely a must watch!
Juan M.
Juan M.
Very good story line. It is easy to become attached to the characters as you get to know them and it is ALWAYS good to see justice served to those who have committed heinous crimes such as these kind that I flagged for saying.. lol (three letter word) crimes. It is good to see law enforcement doing all that they can to make sure those that have harmed others in imaginable ways are captured and must answer for their crimes.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love this show! I remember my mom watching it when I was younger and now I love watching it too. I love the cast. Stabler was my favorite, he is a family man so his hatred for child molesters and abusers shows. I'm not really into the original Law & Order but this one is very interesting. SVU shows the ugly side of what goes on in some people's lives. This is the best crime show on TV and I would urge anyone to watch it.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT
Law and Order SVU is about the special division of the NYPD that deals with specific crime victims such as children. The series follows several detectives, mainly thru their cases, but occasionally thru their regular lives. It is a very emotional show and often triggers strong reactions. The cast has had many changes and only a few original members remain. The squad protects each other as well as the citizens of New York.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Good ol' Hulu has every episode of this series if you're looking for a new addiction. You might wonder if the show ever gets old with that many episodes, but it truly doesn't. No two cases, or episodes, are the same and you feel so involved your practically on the squad. All the characters seem like real, everyday people. And you fall in love and care for the main characters as they give their all in the detective show.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert
This show has always been engaging, despite the horrors that go on. The characters are all interesting and you fall in love with them. A lot of the episodes are well written and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Sometimes I even yell at the screen when I see 'Dick Wolf' appear after episodes that end with suspense or something crazy happening! It's harder to watch now that I have a little one, but it's still good.
Michelae H.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
SVU is my favorite Law & Order series. It's my favorite crime series, period. The acting is solid, and SVU has a strong cast. I like how the show isn't glamorous or sexy. The content is very heavy, and can be triggering for some viewers. It focuses on very deviant crimes, and I appreciate that SVU discusses topics that are often overlooked. It focuses on survivors and victims of heinous crime, and justice top priority.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?