Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Abilene, TX

Love this show. I like the long standing characters to give it continuity, but also the new characters each season to not only shake things up and keep it fresh but to give new story lines and social injustices. Everybody works together but also has their own story, which I think most people can relate to. I learn things that I didn't know about our works that can seem scary bit at the same time I feel like I can't sit with my head under a rock.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA

This is one of my favorite shows. The emotions are raw and the characters are likable. I like how the endings aren't always happy and show the reality of the kind of jobs that they have. The different situations in each episode seem very real and I've cried multiple times in different episodes. Not a show for someone who is sensitive to the topics it talks about but even as a victim myself I honestly love it. Would 100% recommend to binge watch.
Allison K.
Allison K.
New City, NY

BRING BACK ELLIOT!!!!! I love this show and have been a huge fan for a long time, so there is no twist in the series that can make me stop watching, but I do miss the days of Elliot on the show. Him and Olivia had such great chemistry on the show. It is a must watch for so many reasons. It is a show that hits close to home for any viewer and makes people more aware of their surroundings and is progressive in views of sexual assault and violence.
Dianida G.
Dianida G.
Lemoore

This show has always been very interesting. Although these stories are fictional. They can also be very real. This show has probably made me a bit paranoid. When it comes to the safety of myself and my children. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. SVU exposes very real crimes. So it has made me aware of what our human minds are capable of. Our animalistic behaviors that Can pose as a threat. It has helped me to be more aware of my surroundings.
Oswaldo R.
Oswaldo R.

Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
Camesha D.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY

There is no other show that I can sit and watch a marathon of on a weekly basis. Law & Order: SVU is my all time FAVORITE show! The acting is amazing. The story lines are like no other show I have ever watched. I always recommend this show to my friends. My favorite part of the show is the very beginning. I love to see how the show begins one way, then all the twists and turns lead to an awesome ending! I pray this show honestly never ends!!!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Campbell, OH

One of My Favorite Crime Drama Series Love this show every episode is different from the other Oliva and Stabler Wow What a Team Taking down the criminals while battling Their own Demons in the process Not Forgetting about Finn and the others as well this show is based on real life crimes and justice that's why I love it Dealing with what's happening in reality all over the world I Would definitely recommend Law and Order SVU to any Drama Fan
Erica R.
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA

This is by far my favorite crime show bar none. I have been watching this show for many years. You can't pick just one scene, every episode is good. The actors are very believable. It's more realistic than CSI and other shows that tried to capitalize off of the fame of this show. Not even the regular Law and Order holds a candle to SVU. I highly recommend anyone watching this. If you have Netflix you can find a lot of the episodes on there.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY

I've been watching this show since it started with good old Benson and Stabler. Through the years they've gained and lost characters but I've always found people to love and people to hate. I was worried that it would implode when Stabler and the Captain left but I think Benson and Finn stepped up.

After I had kids I had trouble watching a few episodes, they hit too close to home these days. It's still a great show; I've just gotten softer
Adriana E.
Adriana E.

To be honest, the case as presented was very hard to decide on - again, usual on the show, but reflective of many real life cases I guess, where it is basically one person's word against another. I was suspicious of Billy Campbell as he always seems to play shifty characters these days, but the girl was also rather untrustworthy..hmm, who is telling the truth?

A really good Olivia ep - I adore Mariska!! Chris Meloni also does a great job.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now