10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Definitely my guilty pleasure with my Saturday morning cup of coffee. I had always been a fan of just regular law and order but I find that I like this better. The stories are very intriguing, and sometimes are relevant to stories at the time. Always a good time.
I use to watch every single episode this show will keep you at the edge of your seat it will have you crying and butterflies in you stomach I don't watch as often because it is sad and things that do happen in life but there's a lot of twist in the show so keeps for very interesting tv
Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
This is one of my favorite tv shows. I could watch this everyday, all day. Love that they take real life situations and make them into a show. Just showing things like that makes a lot of people aware of things that could happen in real life. The actors and actresses all do a great job.
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
The show is amazing I love it. Me and my man watch this show as much as it can. It is so interesting because it has to do with life like events which make the person more interested. It is sad what people have to go through every day or the hard job investigator do for a living.
OMG i've been watching this since i was like 14 and at 31 it is still one of my favorite shows. I don't ever get bored with this. It doesn't ever feel old they have don't great job with keeping it interesting and suspenseful. Great Series my favorite of all the law and orders.
Yes it can be a cheesy cop show at times, but I love it! It's so much more than other shows like it. The actors and actresses draw you in and the stories are creative and usually very unexpected. It's intense and emotional. It never gets old either. Mariska Hargitay is the best!!!
I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
I love this show! All of the characters are so intriguing and each episode is different. I love turning on the television and watching an episode or two...or three. Great acting all around. Definitely a must watch show! If you want something to keep you entertained, here it is.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos