Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
H H.
H H.

Its def not as good as earlier seasons, however SVU still trumps much of what is on television today. The acting is superb, and while some of the story lines lately have been a little out there, the writing is still good. Its dark and gritty drama but there is always some hope/survival that finds its way through the one hour weekly drama. Not all the cases end in a fairy tale open and shut conviction which gives it a true to life vibe.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. A lot of people think that this is just like house but for cops but its no where near that. Every single episode has a different story line. Some can be predicted some have small plot twists some have major plot twist you would have never seen coming and even the characters background stories are interesting but don't over run the entire show. i HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone looking for a binge watch
colleen h.
colleen h.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Mariska Hargitay! the show would simply not be the same without her. I love that this show is always different. it's amazing how they've been able to keep it going for so many years. I can't help but wonder how some of these people they showcase can be so evil but it just goes to show that anything can happen on the street and at home. keeps me alert to my surroundings when I go out and when I'm home alone. very addicting show!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL

I have seen almost every episode and was really concerned about Stabler leaving the show thinking that it would immediately go under but my was I wrong. The past few seasons have been really intense and the new actors/characters seem to blend right into the existing story line. Olivia Benson is one of the most complex and intense characters on TV. Mr. Wolf is a genius, there is a reason why his shows last 20 plus seasons! MUST WATCH!
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Antonio, TX

No matter how many times I've watched each episode I never get tired if this show. I love Olivia and Elliotts on a creek chemistry. every episode is like a new one because I can't ever remember how they end. very well written show when it started but as the seasons wore on and the cast dwindled so did the quality. for that reason I'm giving it three stars, how ever if you have the chance to watch some of the oldest reruns I'd do it.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI

I feel like I get confused more often than I should with the personal lives of Benson and Stabler. I also did not like that they change up the cast quite often. The back story of Olivia is amazing, but I wish there was more to it. The action and the stories of a Special Victims Unit is gruesomely portrayed. That would be the only reason it would get 4 stars. But the back stories and personal lives of the detectives needs more depth.
sabrina m.
sabrina m.
Rosedale, MD

I think this show has really changed for the better. I miss Stabler and Munch, but I think the main characters that were added to replace them still have enough going on in their lives on the show to keep it interesting. Olivia now has a baby, which I didn't see coming. Several of Olivia's co-workers have gambling or relationship problems. This show is really starting to focus more on issues that are relevant today, besides rape.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA

I have been addicted to this show for over 10 years now. It all started when I was pregnant with my son who is now almost 11 years old. I worked late and when I got home I couldn't go right to sleep so I would watch TV. At first I watched it because it was the only good thing on TV at that hour but then I was hooked!! I couldn't wait to get home and see what happens next. Matter of fact, I'm watching it now. Lol love this show!!
Justin S.
Justin S.
Kissimmee, FL

This is probably the best case of the week crime show you can get. In a sea of crime based case of the week shows this stays strong and shakes things up. You can always just jump in and have fun trying to figure out the crimes with the detectives. This is a great show to sit back and catch a few episodes of every so often. You may even get invested and want to watch from the get go which is also a great way to watch this one!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Orange City, FL

Law and Order SVU is one of the best cop dramas I've seen. I have seen every single episode and continue to watch when there are marathons on TV, which happen weekly. Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo I have seen in a cop show. Fin is great too. The show constantly comes up with new storylines that often keep me guessing until the end. I love that they take from real life situations and issues to make stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now