BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...1 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Minerva C.
Love this show! They give you a little bit of everything. If you like a story line they give you that, if you like independent investigating episodes they give you that. Regardless every story pulls you in and by the end of it you're trying to figure out who the bad guys are along with the detectives on the show.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
Marlea P.
I have watched ever single episode. This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love all the characters. They have amazing actors. It is similar to criminal minds. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Kailani (.
I have been watching this show for years I love watching it I am sad that elliot is no longer on the show as well as detective nick. I like how they touch bass on the current events. last but not least the actors  are amazing  and I personally think they should do a Law and Order SVU reunion!
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
This has been one of my top 10 shows of all time since i was like 10. I have watched every episode of every season and i still cant wait for new episodes to come on. Its the best crime drama show on tv. I am never disappointed and always impressed. Never let down in the like 20 years it has been on television.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite shows and definitely my favorite of the Law & Order Series. I have watched every single episode twice lol.  I always get sad when the characters change, but I have grown to love some of the new characters.   Olivia is my favorite character, she plays the part well.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Law and Order SVU is one of my all time favorite series. I do not care for criminal intent or the original. This show is amazing and the actors are fantastic. Law and order SVU will touch on cases that should be exposed. Although it is "fictional" it does a good job at depicting what victims go through.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Angela S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This series is very addicting I have seen every episode I am very happy with the series my only complaint is within the last two years the show has gotten a little dark but I understand considering its about ratings and keeping people watching. You will be on the edge of your seat in this series.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?