Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Antonio, TX

No matter how many times I've watched each episode I never get tired if this show. I love Olivia and Elliotts on a creek chemistry. every episode is like a new one because I can't ever remember how they end. very well written show when it started but as the seasons wore on and the cast dwindled so did the quality. for that reason I'm giving it three stars, how ever if you have the chance to watch some of the oldest reruns I'd do it.
Shayna N.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI

I feel like I get confused more often than I should with the personal lives of Benson and Stabler. I also did not like that they change up the cast quite often. The back story of Olivia is amazing, but I wish there was more to it. The action and the stories of a Special Victims Unit is gruesomely portrayed. That would be the only reason it would get 4 stars. But the back stories and personal lives of the detectives needs more depth.
sabrina m.
sabrina m.
Rosedale, MD

I think this show has really changed for the better. I miss Stabler and Munch, but I think the main characters that were added to replace them still have enough going on in their lives on the show to keep it interesting. Olivia now has a baby, which I didn't see coming. Several of Olivia's co-workers have gambling or relationship problems. This show is really starting to focus more on issues that are relevant today, besides rape.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA

I have been addicted to this show for over 10 years now. It all started when I was pregnant with my son who is now almost 11 years old. I worked late and when I got home I couldn't go right to sleep so I would watch TV. At first I watched it because it was the only good thing on TV at that hour but then I was hooked!! I couldn't wait to get home and see what happens next. Matter of fact, I'm watching it now. Lol love this show!!
Justin S.
Justin S.
Kissimmee, FL

This is probably the best case of the week crime show you can get. In a sea of crime based case of the week shows this stays strong and shakes things up. You can always just jump in and have fun trying to figure out the crimes with the detectives. This is a great show to sit back and catch a few episodes of every so often. You may even get invested and want to watch from the get go which is also a great way to watch this one!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Orange City, FL

Law and Order SVU is one of the best cop dramas I've seen. I have seen every single episode and continue to watch when there are marathons on TV, which happen weekly. Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler are the best duo I have seen in a cop show. Fin is great too. The show constantly comes up with new storylines that often keep me guessing until the end. I love that they take from real life situations and issues to make stories.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX

This is my family's #1 show and has been for a long time. We love the characters and the actors. We miss Stabler! We also love to see who is on the show as a guest actor and has either been on the show previously or been on another show with some of the actors. We noticed a lot of the actors came from an older show called Oz. We used to watch Oz and love to see the actors again. One of our favorites, definitely a must watch!
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL

I love this show! I remember my mom watching it when I was younger and now I love watching it too. I love the cast. Stabler was my favorite, he is a family man so his hatred for child molesters and abusers shows. I'm not really into the original Law & Order but this one is very interesting. SVU shows the ugly side of what goes on in some people's lives. This is the best crime show on TV and I would urge anyone to watch it.
Juan M.
Juan M.

Very good story line. It is easy to become attached to the characters as you get to know them and it is ALWAYS good to see justice served to those who have committed heinous crimes such as these kind that I flagged for saying.. lol (three letter word) crimes. It is good to see law enforcement doing all that they can to make sure those that have harmed others in imaginable ways are captured and must answer for their crimes.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT

Law and Order SVU is about the special division of the NYPD that deals with specific crime victims such as children. The series follows several detectives, mainly thru their cases, but occasionally thru their regular lives. It is a very emotional show and often triggers strong reactions. The cast has had many changes and only a few original members remain. The squad protects each other as well as the citizens of New York.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now