BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert
i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this TV show Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows it keeps you on the edge of your seat it has the right amount of suspense it's different then most crime TV shows I would most definitely recommend you won't be disappointed with any episode you watch
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV
Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this show, I have probably seen every old episode and watch the new ones too when they come on. It's been on so long I feel like I know the characters personally! The story lines can be tough and disturbing, but it's a lot of issues that we need to be aware of.
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
Pop Culture Expert
The acting is a little cheesy at times, and I can almost always predict Olivia's facial expressions, but love SVU all the same. It's interesting to see their take on current events, despite the similarities being "coincidence" and definitely our Wednesday night watch!
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
Shamari B.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL
I've always been a fan of law and order once I got attached to it. I'm in love with every scene because there's never a disappointment. I wouldn't say it's similar to other shows because it always have it's plots and twist to it. I would say it's a must watch TV show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?