Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alana C.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA

While some shows get annoying after time, Law & Order SVU is a show that I could watch all day long! This is a great drama series that is great for all those over 14 (it might be too mature for anyone younger). The acting on this show is amazing and the drama is realistic.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY

Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
This show has so many plot twists and just keeps you very interested. There are may shows similar like Criminal Minds but it is different in other ways. The actors are amazing and portray the character perfectly. I think it is a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
jaylin a.
jaylin a.

Law & Order is an amazing show, I've watched it ever since I was younger. I feel like it brings awareness to a lot of crimes that people might not be aware that happen. It actually inspired me to study criminal justice at some point, lol. It's definitely a must watch show!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA

I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Jay C.
Jay C.

This show is never boring. Always keeps me on my feet and pondering who is the culprit. I love every episode and the reruns.my favorite scene is the one where the guy makes the girls into dolls it was so weird and sinister. They saved 2 girls and as usually got.the bad guy

Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
Julia J.
Julia J.

I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
HALEINA P.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh

Law and Order SVU is my all time favorite show ever. I love Olivia and the rest of the SVU crew. Although I think the nature of the show is upsetting with all of the crime in the world, I love the way the actors work together to solve the crimes and take down the bad guys.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.

I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now