Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Austin, TX
This show is really good! I love the different cases and when they finally crack the end who did it! The acting is very good and very believable! If you like of Law and order shows you will love this! It is a must watch in my book so go log on now! You wont regret it.
Helena M.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA
My favorite show! My sister and I watch them all the time. The nice thing is that you can pick any episode and watch it. You don't need to follow it in chronological order. This is for sure my favorite television show out there. I love it! Suspensful and intereseting.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV
Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Shamari B.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL
I've always been a fan of law and order once I got attached to it. I'm in love with every scene because there's never a disappointment. I wouldn't say it's similar to other shows because it always have it's plots and twist to it. I would say it's a must watch TV show.
Karie P.
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
The acting is a little cheesy at times, and I can almost always predict Olivia's facial expressions, but love SVU all the same. It's interesting to see their take on current events, despite the similarities being "coincidence" and definitely our Wednesday night watch!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Groton, CT
Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Law and Order SVU has been around the block! I remember growing up wishing I could be Olivia Benson! The writers are always reinventing the show and making it as up to date as possible. I keep up as much as I can. They have so many seasons and none of them disappoint.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love this TV show Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite TV shows it keeps you on the edge of your seat it has the right amount of suspense it's different then most crime TV shows I would most definitely recommend you won't be disappointed with any episode you watch
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH
This is the best show ever we keep watching this over and over. We actualy recorded most of the episode and it was almost a house war here when the cable box broke and all the episodes were lost. so now we have them on demand and we use hulu to watch some of them back
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?