BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
This is such a great show! I've been watching it for so many years! Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. The plots always keep you on the edge of your seat, and when the episode is over, you can't wait until next week to see what happens next! It is a must see!
Kayla M.
Sitka, AK
I love this show. It has the perfect amount of suspense to keep you into it and the acting really feels real and natural. It's unlike any other criminal TV shows, because to me, it has more story line and I get so attached to all the characters. It's a must watch.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always watch the reruns of this show on TV all the time. Its a crime show about assualt crimes but its super addidcting as each epsidode is so different. The acting is super good!! I love how the writers make it so different that it keeps you interested each week
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Tracy I.
Has always been a favorite of mine. Keeps me guessing right up to the end. Love it and will continue watching it even if it's just re-runs. Favorite scene has to be Benson against Lewis. That whole plot was awesome and enthralling. I always recommend this show.
Elan Y.
Absolutely obsessed, first binge watched this on netflix in college, and now it's my go-to when I'm turning on TV to kill time and not to watch a specific show. It's easy to follow without watching all episodes in order if you're looking for something noncommittal, but there's also a continuing story line that is great to follow if that's what you're looking for.
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA
I always love watching this show. I've watched it since season one and I'm super glad that it's still airing new episodes. I will watch this show even after the new seasons stop airing. I can watch the episodes over and over and I never get tired of watching it.
Sophia K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Of anything I watch, Law & Order SVU is my most favorite. I have fallen in love with forensics because of it. The plots are never the same, there's always some sort of super cool twist. I would definitely recommend if you're into police investigation type stuff.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?