Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX
I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH
This is the best show ever we keep watching this over and over. We actualy recorded most of the episode and it was almost a house war here when the cable box broke and all the episodes were lost. so now we have them on demand and we use hulu to watch some of them back
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
EL MONTE, CA
I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Britt M.
Britt M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Honestly, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! If you are the least bit interested to a criminal justice career or enjoy learning about how the police system works i would say to watch this show. The actors are great and the filming is always amazing. I would be safe to say its a MUST.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Groton, CT
Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
Shamari B.
Shamari B.
Rockford, IL
I've always been a fan of law and order once I got attached to it. I'm in love with every scene because there's never a disappointment. I wouldn't say it's similar to other shows because it always have it's plots and twist to it. I would say it's a must watch TV show.
Helena M.
Helena M.
Malibu, CA
My favorite show! My sister and I watch them all the time. The nice thing is that you can pick any episode and watch it. You don't need to follow it in chronological order. This is for sure my favorite television show out there. I love it! Suspensful and intereseting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?