Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH

This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Fahria H.
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA

I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV

I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD

I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA

Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
heather w.
heather w.
Springfield, IL

This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
jami y.
jami y.

Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE

Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI

This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now