BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV
Awww. I've been watching SVU since the beginning. LOVE Olivia and so hoping in the new season she finds and keeps a little more happiness! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite actress- and the last scene with Tucker gave me hope! If you like addictive TV- this is the show!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite shoes! Having spanned over 17 seasons and encompassing current events into its storyline, SVU has made it ok to lose its main characters and still love the people who replace them, as long as they evolve to reflect the issues police deal with today.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Austin, TX
This show is really good! I love the different cases and when they finally crack the end who did it! The acting is very good and very believable! If you like of Law and order shows you will love this! It is a must watch in my book so go log on now! You wont regret it.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Law and Order SVU has been around the block! I remember growing up wishing I could be Olivia Benson! The writers are always reinventing the show and making it as up to date as possible. I keep up as much as I can. They have so many seasons and none of them disappoint.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert
i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Haylee e.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX
I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Karie P.
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Gosh, don't even remember when I started watching this show. Must watch if you're into a nice and easy crime drama mystery. You can watch the episodes out of order, or follow along with the characters lives. SVU is deff the best law and order but I recommend them all.
Britt M.
Britt M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Honestly, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! If you are the least bit interested to a criminal justice career or enjoy learning about how the police system works i would say to watch this show. The actors are great and the filming is always amazing. I would be safe to say its a MUST.
Fred V.
Fred V.
Chillicothe, OH
This is the best show ever we keep watching this over and over. We actualy recorded most of the episode and it was almost a house war here when the cable box broke and all the episodes were lost. so now we have them on demand and we use hulu to watch some of them back
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?