Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brissa O.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS

I recently stared watching this show and I am obsessed. I come home from class and watch it until I have to leave for work. I would recommend watching every episode from the beginning because you kinda get lost if you don't! The actors/actresses all make it seem so real.
Dani W.
Dani W.

I've been watching this show for years now. While some of the episodes are hard to watch due to the nature of the show, I feel like it really touches on some things that need to be addressed. My favorite episode guest stars Robin Williams. It is a must-watch show for me.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I luv this show. I wld like it better if something in the episodes tied together more often, but it is really easy to pick up and watch because the episodes dont really tie together. It is refreshing to watch a show when ever I want and not be lost as to what's going on.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Rochester, NY

This show is amazing! The cast is great. There is a lot of drama that pulls you in. It can be watched as a series or as stand alone episodes. There is a backstory along with the current crime of the episode. It really makes you think and solve problems. I love this show!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
yonkers, NY

Great show with great character ! the stories they come up with keep you engaged and interested throughout the whole show. each case in the show seem real and they make you believe that things can actually happen and they also keep you aware that they actually can happen
Taylor N.
Taylor N.

I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

I love this show!! This has to be the best show ever made. You can always relate to the characters on the show and since I live in NY and it takes place here it's awesome to see my neighborhoods and familiar neighborhoods. The story line is always fantastic and realistic
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite show currently. There is just so much actions. It keeps me entertained when i'm stuck inside cause its pouring rain. The actors are amazing. I would watch this show at the end of a long day to unwind. It is definitely a must watch for everyone.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I love the drama of svu. This show has been on forever and you can watch reruns at anytime when you need an svu fix. The storylines are original and sometimes scary. The characters seems real and have great chemistry with each other. This show will always be a favorite.
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?