BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Austin, TX
This show is really good! I love the different cases and when they finally crack the end who did it! The acting is very good and very believable! If you like of Law and order shows you will love this! It is a must watch in my book so go log on now! You wont regret it.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert
i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Karie P.
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Seaford, NY
I have seen every episode of Law and Order: SVU. That being said, I will always watch the marathons whenever they're on TV no matter how many times I've seen the episode. The changing storylines keeps the show interesting. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Skye L.
Skye L.
Philadelphia
10/10 favorite show. There are always plot twists to Lee you guessing as well as Greta relationships within the characters. I like that each episode is a different story so that if you miss one (or a few), it's like no time has passed. I do miss Elliot stabler though!
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
I'm a sucker for police type series and Law & Order is not the exception specially the SVU version. I love the main characters and the show itself because its focus on a delicate subject. It has an amazing cast and it's a great show if you like crime solving and stuff
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?