BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...2 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Elan Y.
Absolutely obsessed, first binge watched this on netflix in college, and now it's my go-to when I'm turning on TV to kill time and not to watch a specific show. It's easy to follow without watching all episodes in order if you're looking for something noncommittal, but there's also a continuing story line that is great to follow if that's what you're looking for.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
I love a good crime show series. This was introduced to me by my mom (of course) she LOVES this show and I have grown to love it as well. It just gives a little sneak peak into the justice system, as well as gives a pretty great story line. The show also doesn't do too many plot repeats.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Drama and real life inspired stories ! Its on hulu and netflix and so easy to binge watch !I love the drama and how all the characters have grown . Nothing like any of the other detective and law shows.I recommend this for everyone. Even my mom likes this show.
Stephany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Natalie D.
Metairie, LA
Definitely a great show! I really love LAW & Order SVU & Criminal Minds! both of which are played on my TV all day while Im doing chores around the house. If you like mystery sherlock holmes type of things, this is the show for you. Beware, you might get addicted!
Ursula L.
Absolutely love this show. It always has a different case/ investigation while maintaining a story line of the main characters. There are so many seasons and I've seen the show in order. You could also see various episodes out of order and still be entertained.
Katherine R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great show with great actors and actresses. It is different from other crime shows because it includes more of the court process instead of the crime scene investigative process. It really grabs your attention and will always be a favorite show of mine.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
The first through maybe 10th season are great. Once Stabler left the show, I lost interest and no longer keep up. I do go back often to watch older episodes and there are enough there to re-visit. Sometimes the plot lines are a little outrageous in regards to characters' back stories (such as with Benson's half brother) but that is not often featured in the series.
Alejandra A.
Mariska is a vampire- she looks amazing! i love this show, even after elliot left. its not the same but i still watch it, especially now that there are so many cases in the media and i love to see the show make an episode with their twist and different take on it.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite show of ALL time, and I STILL watch it on netflix and on cable every single day. (Can you tell how much of a life I have?! Lol) There's no wonder this show has over 16 seasons, the episodes are so meticulously written and overall suspenseful.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?