Add a Photo

Suz J.
Suz J.
Oct. 5, 2016, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The easiest way to miss an entire day? Law and Order: SVU marathon. Action filled and engaging, the best thing is you don't have to watch in order- each episode can stand alone. Hey also hit on major news stories in a timely manner keeping their content very relevant.
rayleen m.
rayleen m.
El Monte , CA
I only watch law and order if theres nothing else to watch! lol i do enjoy it though when its on! i don't really have a favorite scene! the main people are very good actors! ice tea is super funny too! yes law and order is similar to criminal minds , blue bloods..extc.
Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite show of all time. I have it on my lists for Netflix and Hulu. I have to watch this at least once or twice a day. I love Mariska Hargitay and would probably not watch it anymore if she was to leave. I have watched SVU from day one so many years ago.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
i've been watching the series for about 3 years now so when i found out they've been on air since 1999 i had a lot of binge watching to do and im proud to say between watching online and on tv i'm current and so excited for the new season coming in the next few weeks!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , Ca
The early episodes were my favorite but the show keeps going and doesn't let up on the drama. The acting is spot on and makes you feel like you're a part of the show. Not to gruesome but just enough drama to keep you entertained to were you don't want to Stop watching
Britt M.
Britt M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Honestly, I LOVE THIS SHOW!! If you are the least bit interested to a criminal justice career or enjoy learning about how the police system works i would say to watch this show. The actors are great and the filming is always amazing. I would be safe to say its a MUST.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Seaford, NY
I have seen every episode of Law and Order: SVU. That being said, I will always watch the marathons whenever they're on TV no matter how many times I've seen the episode. The changing storylines keeps the show interesting. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Skye L.
Skye L.
Philadelphia
10/10 favorite show. There are always plot twists to Lee you guessing as well as Greta relationships within the characters. I like that each episode is a different story so that if you miss one (or a few), it's like no time has passed. I do miss Elliot stabler though!
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
This is a show I love to watch on Netflix it is amazing. Though it will be scary for many people because it is realistic. It is still going to this day it is not similar to any other shows I have seen. It is on Netflix you really should try epically if you love crime.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?