Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I have been watching this show for years and have always loved the actors and actresses throughout the years. I highly recommend this show to family and friends that love a good crime drama and have not heard any complaints so far. I am glad that it is still on the air.
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Love this show. I have been watching for years and love to watch the re-runs! Love this and Criminal Minds. Olivia is great and love the role she plays as a strong female detective, very believable acting. I have recommened this show to my mom and she also now loves it!
Selena P.
Selena P.
Pen Argyl, PA

I love all the Law and Order shows, but SUV is my favorite. While the scenarios tend to be sensitive... the stories are compelling. I find myself glued to the TV. Not only are the episode story lines great but so are the character's stories. You feel like you know them.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I love the drama of svu. This show has been on forever and you can watch reruns at anytime when you need an svu fix. The storylines are original and sometimes scary. The characters seems real and have great chemistry with each other. This show will always be a favorite.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX

Awesome show! It's crazy how things actually happen like that in person but I've watched this show since I was 10. I love Olivia but I feel like the actress acts a little too serious that it's cringey but I still like it, I did a marathon for two weeks in the summer lol
Kristina F.
Kristina F.

Yes, a lot of the stories are quite similar and the plot twists can often be easy to predict, but in many ways that is the appeal of this show. That, and the fact that there are so many episodes makes this my go-to show for binge-watching when I just need a distraction.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD

I could watch all of the seasons of this show all the time. Every episode i keep wanting more. The acting is always really good and i always get really invested in the characters. For anyone who likes crime shows you would be silly not to watch this. I Highly recommend.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.

When it comes to procrastinating on life, midterms, or just work, this is the show for you. I can't tell you how many times I have binge watched this show when I was trying to procrastinate. This show is amazing, and I dont think I have met anyone who has said otherwise
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH

I got through college hangovers on clear pop, Saltines, and SVU marathons. I don't think there's an episode I haven't watched, but when I come across a channel that's running an episode, or a whole day's worth of episodes, you better believe I stop right there to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now