BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Payton E.
I've watched this show since before I can remember, and I will continue to watched every rerun and episode over and over until I can't anymore! The acting is great, the stories are always different, there is great attention to detail, and it just never gets old!
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
I've been watching show religiously for years now. I love Olivia! It will definitely tug at your heart strings because of the crimes that are committed. No other law and order compares. I love the older episodes but the new ones definitely talk about current issues.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
I have been watching this show for years. Love the characters, plot lines, everything! The actors do a great job, and I enjoy it. I miss the days with Elliott Stabler, but the cast of characters now are favorable as well. It is a must watch, and I would recommend.
Stephany C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Sydney W.
Lexington, SC
Law and order is the best show ever made. If you are someone who loves mystery and crimes, this is the show for you. There is so much suspense, you never want to stop watching it. There is sometimes some graphic content, so I don't recommend for small children.
Elan Y.
Absolutely obsessed, first binge watched this on netflix in college, and now it's my go-to when I'm turning on TV to kill time and not to watch a specific show. It's easy to follow without watching all episodes in order if you're looking for something noncommittal, but there's also a continuing story line that is great to follow if that's what you're looking for.
Tracy I.
Has always been a favorite of mine. Keeps me guessing right up to the end. Love it and will continue watching it even if it's just re-runs. Favorite scene has to be Benson against Lewis. That whole plot was awesome and enthralling. I always recommend this show.
Me and my mom used to watch this show everyday after school at 4:30. Mariska Hargitay is the best female actress out there. Her and Elliot really had a good team effort but I'm happy they have Ice T on there too. Good watch! And tons of episodes to catch up on.
Jacqueline S.
Media, PA
I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?