Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
This show is an amazing realistic portrayal of the things that happen in real life. The actors are amazing and i can't say i have found another show similar to this one. My favorite scene is always when Elliot and Olivia disagree. She always gets her way. A must watch!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
Law and Order is hands down one of the best shows ever. I have been watching it for more than 5 years. I can't get enough. Its easy to watch at any time. What I love most about it is that you don't have to watch the last episode to watch the current one. It's so great!
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR
This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN
This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Fahria H.
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA
Sept. 30, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
heather w.
heather w.
Springfield, IL
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Alameda, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I didn't start watching this show until after the tenth season when I saw a few episodes in my Introduction to Law class. Completely captivating, very educational, and just as dramatic as you'd expect from a TV drama. Who wouldn't want to watch Olivia Benson kick butt?
Gaby M.
Gaby M.
I'm a sucker for police type series and Law & Order is not the exception specially the SVU version. I love the main characters and the show itself because its focus on a delicate subject. It has an amazing cast and it's a great show if you like crime solving and stuff
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?