Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS

I have seen every episode of this show and I am never disappointed! They always keep you on the edge of your seat and I'm never able to predict what will happen next. The newest season is a definite attention grabber! I would recommend this show in a heartbeat to ANYONE.
Kenedy P.
Kenedy P.
Waldorf, MD

This is my favorite show. I can watch this all day everyday and not get tired of it. Watching this show as a kid made me want to go to school for forensics and thats what i am doing now. i like all the law and order spin offs but this one is the most entertaining for me.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

I love Olivia! This show is interesting and it does keep you on your toes. Most of the actors are good but sometimes, the episodes are boring and predictable. None the less, I love it and the stories are told fantastically. CSI is so unbelievable compared to Law & Order.
Megan B.
Megan B.
North Tonawanda, NY

I really enjoy watching this show. It can be very informative, but it is also just great to watch when you want something to entertain you. On top of having a different case each episode, there is an ongoing story line that you really get sucked in to the more you watch.
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Everett, MA

Literally The best series to grace the television world. Each episode is a adventure in story telling, heartfelt characters and moving plots. Some episodes are connected and the main cast has a story through the seasons. If you have not watched this show yet, get on it .
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA

I love all the Law & Order shows law order SVU Criminal Intent you can't go wrong it is just a one-of-a-kind show that I absolutely love it's engaging it's got drama it pulls at the heartstrings sometimes but overall worth the watch you cannot go wrong with Law and Order
sabrina g.
sabrina g.

Who doesn't love this show! Although I do really miss the Stabler and beckett team!! It just always traps ya. If this show is on the tv guide im normally migrating towards watching it. And I love the way they constantly use very current events !! A MUST SEE NETFLIX BINGE
Aleksys B.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, Ca

Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Brissa O.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS

I recently stared watching this show and I am obsessed. I come home from class and watch it until I have to leave for work. I would recommend watching every episode from the beginning because you kinda get lost if you don't! The actors/actresses all make it seem so real.
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.

I started watching this TV show when i was about 16. it never gets old. i can watch reruns and be content on my couch. svu is my favorite. i like Olivia and was very sad when her partner left. he was her Original partner and he's missed when i continue to watch this show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?