Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Aleksys B.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, Ca

Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Brissa O.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS

I recently stared watching this show and I am obsessed. I come home from class and watch it until I have to leave for work. I would recommend watching every episode from the beginning because you kinda get lost if you don't! The actors/actresses all make it seem so real.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

I love Olivia! This show is interesting and it does keep you on your toes. Most of the actors are good but sometimes, the episodes are boring and predictable. None the less, I love it and the stories are told fantastically. CSI is so unbelievable compared to Law & Order.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Pen Argyl, PA

I love all the Law and Order shows, but SUV is my favorite. While the scenarios tend to be sensitive... the stories are compelling. I find myself glued to the TV. Not only are the episode story lines great but so are the character's stories. You feel like you know them.
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Love this show. I have been watching for years and love to watch the re-runs! Love this and Criminal Minds. Olivia is great and love the role she plays as a strong female detective, very believable acting. I have recommened this show to my mom and she also now loves it!
Josh D.
Josh D.
Mount Vernon, IN

SVU is one hell of a show! Hargitay never gets old! I have saw every episode made and still cannot wait for the next ones! By far the best law and order series they made. Incredible acting, very strong drama, it's so good it is almost like you are in the show with them!
C L.
C L.

I've been hooked to this show FOREVER! I have no idea why, but it's different than all the other shows as it deals with sensitive subjects that other shows do not really talk about. I love the characters, the plots, and the relationships that make it feel like a family!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH

Best crime show ever!! It's lasted so long and I know it's the same episode every time but I love trying to figure out who it was. The characters even have a story behind them, I would recommend this show to everyone. I've been watching it since I was 14 and now I'm 26!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.

Yes, a lot of the stories are quite similar and the plot twists can often be easy to predict, but in many ways that is the appeal of this show. That, and the fact that there are so many episodes makes this my go-to show for binge-watching when I just need a distraction.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now