Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I prefer the early seasons with Eliot and Olivia as a team. I was so happy when they were all on Netflix and hope they are brought back soon. I have never watched the show nightly when it airs. If you like CSI or any of those similar shows, Law and Order: SVU is great.
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH
This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV
I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
jami y.
jami y.
Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
Pop Culture Expert
I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
heather w.
heather w.
Springfield, IL
This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Groton, CT
Pop Culture Expert
Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?