Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

SVU is my absolute favorite show ever!! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love the acting and the actors. My favorite scene is always at the end when they figure out what happened. I would recommended this show to everyone. I see a lot of people loving this show.
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH

I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Zapopan

I like very much this series, I always held in abeyance of which could come to pass, and seen all the seasons, I would love that is never finished, it is great to see the entire process that takes during chapters for which they deem to be the culprit, I think it s wonderful
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME BECAUSE THE GREAT CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS GREAT. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM APART OF THE TEAM ON THE SHOW. I FEEL LIKE IM AN INVESTIGATOR AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.YOU MUST WATCH IT IS AMZING SHOW. IT'S SO INTERESTING.
Eli D.
Eli D.
New Orleans

Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL

I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Crochell J.
Crochell J.
Niles, OH

If you like crime shows this is a must watch, I preferred when Elliot was on the show but it's still pretty good. Some of the actors are people you've seen before. If you've ever watched criminal minds you might like this. Criminal minds is better if you've never seen that.
Jamika P.
Jamika P.
Pass Chris, MS

I have been obsessed with this show ever since I was little. My mother used to watch it all the time and I soon found myself addicted to the drama and well thought out stories. Benson and Stabler were my heroes growing up and I even wanted to be a detective for a few years.
angelia a.
angelia a.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I've been obsessed with Law and Order: SVU for over five years now. It was actually the very thing that sparked my interest in studying Criminology in college. The actors are amazing and I found myself very invested in the lives of Detective Benson and Stabler particularly.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA

I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now