BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut
My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV
I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH
This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA
I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
Laura S.
Mcallen, TX
This show has been around a long time for a reason. It targets sexual type crimes that a special group of cops/detectives work. The acting is always great and it shows them tracking, catching and court, it covers all the basis and the acting and story lines are great.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Addictive crime drama that pulls from true events. The acting is great for the most part. You really get drawn into not only the crime that the episode is focused on, but also the lives and personal dramas of the characters that unfolds over the course of the seasons.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
The early episodes were my favorite but the show keeps going and doesn't let up on the drama. The acting is spot on and makes you feel like you're a part of the show. Not to gruesome but just enough drama to keep you entertained to were you don't want to Stop watching
Karie P.
Glendale, AZ
I have been watching this show from the start. I love seeing how Benson has grown over the years and how she can relate to the victims she works with. It was great how they finally gave her a child in the last season.
Also all the reruns on 3 different cable channels.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?