Add a Photo

Photos (23)
CAMILA O.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Esse seriado é muito mara! Eu adoro os atores, como que acontece a trama, onde passa, os caras são muito inteligentes! ele se parece com CSI MIAMI por exemplo. Gosto quando tem episodios novos, assisto sempre! Tem que ver pra vida!!! É sempre bom olhar com outros olhos
jami y.
jami y.
Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I prefer the early seasons with Eliot and Olivia as a team. I was so happy when they were all on Netflix and hope they are brought back soon. I have never watched the show nightly when it airs. If you like CSI or any of those similar shows, Law and Order: SVU is great.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD
I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV
I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH
This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?