BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene , OR
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
Law and Order is hands down one of the best shows ever. I have been watching it for more than 5 years. I can't get enough. Its easy to watch at any time. What I love most about it is that you don't have to watch the last episode to watch the current one. It's so great!
Fahria H.
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA
I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
Pop Culture Expert
I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH
This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
jami y.
jami y.
Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
This show is an amazing realistic portrayal of the things that happen in real life. The actors are amazing and i can't say i have found another show similar to this one. My favorite scene is always when Elliot and Olivia disagree. She always gets her way. A must watch!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?