Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Alameda, CA
I didn't start watching this show until after the tenth season when I saw a few episodes in my Introduction to Law class. Completely captivating, very educational, and just as dramatic as you'd expect from a TV drama. Who wouldn't want to watch Olivia Benson kick butt?
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
This show is an amazing realistic portrayal of the things that happen in real life. The actors are amazing and i can't say i have found another show similar to this one. My favorite scene is always when Elliot and Olivia disagree. She always gets her way. A must watch!
Fahria H.
Fahria H.
Alexandria, VA
I have no words for this show but AMAZING. I love watching Law and Order, and I can never get tired of Olivia and Elliott. Yes, I am only on season 9. I dread the day where I am caught up on all the episodes and have to wait for the new episodes. Its a must watch show!
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
Pop Culture Expert
I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
CAMILA O.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Esse seriado é muito mara! Eu adoro os atores, como que acontece a trama, onde passa, os caras são muito inteligentes! ele se parece com CSI MIAMI por exemplo. Gosto quando tem episodios novos, assisto sempre! Tem que ver pra vida!!! É sempre bom olhar com outros olhos
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut
My favorite show! I've seen every episode a million times. Highly recommend this show to people who are interested in law enforcement. It's the most realistic and reasonable out of all the other shows. Other shows aren't realistic where as this one is! By far the best!
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH
This is a great drama for after the children have gone to bed! I enjoy all the law and order shows and am happy when they start a new one. It is a clean cop show that makes you want to watch until the very end! I would recommend trying this show and see what you think.
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Short Hills, NJ
Law and Order is hands down one of the best shows ever. I have been watching it for more than 5 years. I can't get enough. Its easy to watch at any time. What I love most about it is that you don't have to watch the last episode to watch the current one. It's so great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?