Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
sabrina g.
sabrina g.

Who doesn't love this show! Although I do really miss the Stabler and beckett team!! It just always traps ya. If this show is on the tv guide im normally migrating towards watching it. And I love the way they constantly use very current events !! A MUST SEE NETFLIX BINGE
This show is very interesting and I highly recommend t this show is very interestig and I highly recommend it if you're interested in crime in mystery then this show is the one for you and the actors a really good and my favorite scene is when they found the missing girl
Aleksys B.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, Ca

Olivia Benson is literally the best . I cannot stop with this show . I know almost every episode and repeats are always on . The plots are crazy and how they run through seasons is just great . Watch out young viewers because there are a few scenes that get inappropriate
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Yonkers , Ny

Great show with great character ! the stories they come up with keep you engaged and interested throughout the whole show. each case in the show seem real and they make you believe that things can actually happen and they also keep you aware that they actually can happen
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

I love Olivia! This show is interesting and it does keep you on your toes. Most of the actors are good but sometimes, the episodes are boring and predictable. None the less, I love it and the stories are told fantastically. CSI is so unbelievable compared to Law & Order.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Florence , MS

I have seen every episode of this show and I am never disappointed! They always keep you on the edge of your seat and I'm never able to predict what will happen next. The newest season is a definite attention grabber! I would recommend this show in a heartbeat to ANYONE.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.

I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

AHHHHHHH I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler. This is my favorite show ever - well one of them. The plots and episodes are amazing! I get really into them and I even know the whole intro to this show. Everyone is so amazing on this show, I could talk about it for hours.
Ana
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT

It's my all time obsession. I have watch all the seasons on netflix! its an awesome show. My favorite scene had to be when benson became sarge. its nothing compared to other shows. This show blows my mind every time i see a new episode. Everyone must watch its amazing!!!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Rochester, NY

This show is amazing! The cast is great. There is a lot of drama that pulls you in. It can be watched as a series or as stand alone episodes. There is a backstory along with the current crime of the episode. It really makes you think and solve problems. I love this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now