Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA

If you're into suspense and plot twist..... This is the show for you. Be sure you watch the entire thing because even by missing the first 10 mins you will be lost. Everything seems realist and makes me want to change my day time job to being a crime scene investigator. Lol!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Bryan, TX

One of my all time favorites,I was introduced to this show at a young age,by my Mom amd zi still try to keep up with it. Detective Stabler and Benson are amazing and even though Stabler is no longer on the show Benson is still amazing and I am starting to like Amanda Rollins
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL

Great show, love watching the characters interact week to week. Very entertaining when I am not reading a book or working on crafts. The actors are exceptional. I like when Olivia gets to be the hard nosed policewoman and bust the perps. Best crime show on Television today.
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL

I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA

I currently have only 15 tv channels and one of them runs Law and order: SVU all day and I love it! The show always has twists and turns and you never know how it'll end. It's unlike many other detective tv shows because they don't always convict the villain of the episode.
Elycia S.
Elycia S.

This show is really addicting, to me. I really enjoy watching the good guys win. As a female, I, also, like to see what to watch out for when it comes to creeps. I know they aren't real stories, but they still take a serious approach to the situations presented in the show.
mary beth b.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH

I don't watch a lot of tv . I'm very picky. But shows like this is really interesting. My whole family watches this show., It's interesting, entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout a lot of it. It's one of our best shows to watch,. It's a hit with us.
Susana M.
Susana M.
New Rochelle, NY

Its been around for years now those who haven't watched it must watch. Living in New York it makes it more interesting because it is based in NYC, so when walking around the city you see places that have been filmed before. Its definitely a must watch if you love thrillers.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Lenexa, KS

I've been watching this TV show since it's inception years and years ago. I have loved the progression of the characters and their growth. The stories are compelling and make you think and use your brain about what's happening. It's not a mindless show so it's fun to watch.
Eli D.
Eli D.
New Orleans

Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now