BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
heather w.
Springfield, IL
This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
jami y.
Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Tiffany M.
Great show. I will never get bored or tired of Law and Order. The cliff hangers in every episode leave you on the edge of your seat and keep you coming back for more. The plot is always interesting and captivating every episode. Definitely something I would recommend.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Longest running show ive known and they are great. I love how they use true to life scenarios. It makes us aware of whats happening in our world now and keeps in mind of us being careful too. They portray the importance of the justice system and its problems as well.
Mackenzie W.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously, BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Been watching it since I was little and have seen every episode. No other law and order or criminal investigation shows compare to SVU. I would highly recommend watching this if you love vein entertainment and some kickass acting!
Mackinley P.
My favorite show on TV! I have seen every episode multiple times and they never fail to entertain me. Not for those who are sensitive about death and sexual crimes, but it isn't to intensively graphic. The characters are amazing and I absolutely recommend watching!
Christy R.
Muleshoe
Amazing show...I'm hooked!! I watch this all day and when I'm watching reruns I still act like it's the first time I've seen it!! Sometimes I'm in shock of their story lines but then realize that they're kind of straight from the headlines!! Truly an amazing show!!
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL
One of my long time favorite TV shows! It really draws you in and keeps you watching. Interesting story lines and excellent acting. It's like watching a train wreck with the dark stories about crimes that we rarely think about or see in real life (thank goodness!). I like when the endings are just--but sometimes they're not so you never really know how things will end.
Gabby L.
Amherst, NH
I could watch this show everyday all day. I love everyone on it, I think they are all fantastic, but benson is definitely my all time favorite. My eyes are glued to the tv when ever it's on. My mom is also hooked! This show will never get old. Not even the reruns !
Gabriela G.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS SHOW HAS BEEN ON FOR SO LONG BUT I LOVE IT !!! SOME ESPSIODES SEEM TO KIND REPEAT THE STORY LINE BUT AT THE SAME TIME NEW AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DIFFERENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE THERE DYNAMICE TOGETHER ONE THIS SHOWS I WILL SO BING WATCH ALL THE SEASONS
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?