BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
jami y.
jami y.
Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
College Park, MD
I love this show. It always has a different plot and makes you realize that although this is fiction these type of things happen. It is very tasteful with incredible acting and is by far my favorite TV show- as it has been for years. I would recommend this to anybody!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Thank you law and order for creating SVU! The characters and their personal triumphs and failures are realistic! The stories can be disturbing but are also based (loosely) on real-life scenarios or situations. It is always intriguing and eye-opening! Wonderful program!
Dasi K.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been on the air for so long for a reason. It has survived losing one of the original leads, and is still just as engaging and entertaining. The storylines are always just complex enough to keep the viewer interested, without being too confusing to follow.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
Pop Culture Expert
I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
South St Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great to binge watch on Netflix. It is one of those that you can miss an episode and not be completely lost. It is cool that they always get the guy who hurts people that can't help themselves. This is similar to CSI or NCIS. I do recommend it for everyone
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has been one of my favorite shows since I was a teenager (I always watched it with my mom). SVU is my favorite as opposed to others - it's suspenseful and interesting and the writing is pure brilliant for a crime show. It's honestly the only crime show I'll watch.
heather w.
heather w.
Springfield, IL
This is my go to show to watch on Wednesday nights. I love when they finally figure out who the bad guy is and then the bad guy goes to jail, most of the time. I love watching this show cause i'm a crime show buff and can't get enough of them. This is def a must watch.
Alanah C.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV
I am seriously addicted to SVU! I watch it all the time and every time there is a marathon on TV, it seems to pull me in and I watch ALL day long. I could watch this show over and over again. It's been running a long time, and anyone can see why. Great cast, great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?