Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY

The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City

I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY

I can watch SVU so many times and never get sick of wanting an episode. One of my favorite tv shows to turn to when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. I also love then they sometimes put on the all day marathons. If your into anything action this is a must watch
Jada L.
Jada L.
Pound, VA

This is the best show in the world!!! I love watching shows that you don't necessarily have to watch in order. I also like how each episode is concluded. I hate watching shows that just continue. I love crime shows and movies, but SVU is by far my favorite. I'm obsessed!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Waco, TX

The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Astoria, NY

One of my favorite shows of all time. I love that I don't need to watch the episodes in order so I can pick up and watch it at anytime. It is always a struggle to turn the TV off once a marathon of SVU has started because the story lines of each episode are so compelling
Ana
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT

It's my all time obsession. I have watch all the seasons on netflix! its an awesome show. My favorite scene had to be when benson became sarge. its nothing compared to other shows. This show blows my mind every time i see a new episode. Everyone must watch its amazing!!!
cindy c.
cindy c.

I for the longest could not sleep in less this show was on in the background, I would watch it when I was awake to, but after I saw everyone and had the story line I would just listen as I try and feel asleep, I think I have seen every episode at least twice, great show/
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

AHHHHHHH I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler. This is my favorite show ever - well one of them. The plots and episodes are amazing! I get really into them and I even know the whole intro to this show. Everyone is so amazing on this show, I could talk about it for hours.
Yaiza M.
Yaiza M.
Oviedo, FL

me gusta bastante esta serie de television. Se trata de una serie de policia que van resolviendo diferentes casos criminales. me encantan las escena cuando resuelven los casos y ayudan a las personas. Tienen muy buenos actores y muy buenas escenas se las recomiendo mucho
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?