Add a Photo

Photos (23)
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA

Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Amie F.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC

I love watching crime shows like Law & order SVU and CSI. This gives real world examples of what happens and the reality of the consequences. I like seeing the ins and outs of the legal system and the reality that situations don't always go the way the legal system wants.
Liztiffany C.
Liztiffany C.

By far the best law and order that is available! Every story line tugs at your heart strings and the main characters make you fall in love with them. You actually feel like it's happening in front of your eyes unlike some acting where you just know it's fake.. GREAT SHOW!
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC

Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO

I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I've always loved Law & Order: SVU. My Grandma and I used to watch it together for hours. The actors are all fantastic. There's always really intense scenes. It is different from all the other Cop shows in a good way. Definitely a must watch. Like, right now, go watch it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN

My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ

I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA

I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Italy, TX

Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. 👎)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?