BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Carson, CA
Best Law & Order franchise (well Criminal Intent was awesome until Vincent D'onofrio left) I could watch SVU all day because of Mariska. Definitely a must watch everyone episode the bad guy loses and who doesn't love that! Also, it's on season 17, thats saying something.
Shervon M.
Shervon M.
Prince Frederick, MD
Law & Order SUV never get old to me. I'm always watch a SVU every Saturday I can't stop watching it like I'm addicted to this show. I need more and more. I love t h email case Olivia of course is my favorite. My boyfriend will watch with me. Our eyes are glue to the TV.
Jessica l.
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX
This has been a long time favorite, I tend to sit and watch when they have a marathon on cable and when I an alone I watch on Netflix to start from the beginning season just to catch time and I feel its the only thing that seems to never get old. I am a HUGE fan of SVU.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Pen Argyl, PA
I love all the Law and Order shows, but SUV is my favorite. While the scenarios tend to be sensitive... the stories are compelling. I find myself glued to the TV. Not only are the episode story lines great but so are the character's stories. You feel like you know them.
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Love this show. I have been watching for years and love to watch the re-runs! Love this and Criminal Minds. Olivia is great and love the role she plays as a strong female detective, very believable acting. I have recommened this show to my mom and she also now loves it!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show for years and have always loved the actors and actresses throughout the years. I highly recommend this show to family and friends that love a good crime drama and have not heard any complaints so far. I am glad that it is still on the air.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD
I could watch all of the seasons of this show all the time. Every episode i keep wanting more. The acting is always really good and i always get really invested in the characters. For anyone who likes crime shows you would be silly not to watch this. I Highly recommend.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I have probably watched EVERY single episode and season! I like that they always keep you on edge and always something going on with every episode! I have been watching this for a very long time and will continue to watch it i love Olivia!!!
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?