BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I've watched all the seasons of this show, and unless they have a major cast change or get rid of Olivia, I'll keep watching. It's not perfect, it's not oscar worthy, but it's fun television, with a legal bent and I would recommend it to anyone who likes crime TV.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I love this show! It keeps me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour. The actors are very talented and that definitely makes for a great show. I like that it focuses on one set of crimes and builds and expands itself. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Stephany C.
Pop Culture Expert
I like a lot this program, because I learn this about laws and something else, I love the entire program, the actors work very well, have a good quality, I like the all laws and order serie, something similar is CSI both series I love, i very recommend this serie.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Pop Culture Expert
For a show that has been on for so long it's so good. I like that is show does have a back story but it's a show that you can just jump in and start watching anytime. I do like how they tie the crimes that are happening with the characters and their back stories.
Mariah M.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been watching this show for as long as I remember. I used to watch it with my mom. I love all crime solving shows and love Mariska Hargitay!! She is an amazing actress and plays the part of Olivia so well. Anyone who likes crime shows must watch this one.
Tracy I.
Has always been a favorite of mine. Keeps me guessing right up to the end. Love it and will continue watching it even if it's just re-runs. Favorite scene has to be Benson against Lewis. That whole plot was awesome and enthralling. I always recommend this show.
Sam C.
Phoenix, AZ
Number one favorite show, ever ! I've seen all the seasons and can't wait for the new one coming up ! The characters are incredible; upset that some have left, though. :( But honestly, this show is so good it leaves you wanting to watch more and more. The excitement, the drama, the cliffhangers (too many) leaves you hanging off your seat. 2432/10 would recommend.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
The first through maybe 10th season are great. Once Stabler left the show, I lost interest and no longer keep up. I do go back often to watch older episodes and there are enough there to re-visit. Sometimes the plot lines are a little outrageous in regards to characters' back stories (such as with Benson's half brother) but that is not often featured in the series.
Elena T.
I adore this show. I've seen every episode of every season. I love crime shows so this is right up my alley and I like that it based in New York because it is where I'm from. I'm in love with olivia beson and all the other caracters! I hope this show never ends!
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
I love this show for its character development. You sincerely get to grow with the actors, and the show is extremely realistic. At times, it can be a bit graphic. I personally can't watch the ones where there is harm being done to a child. I love Olivia though!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?