Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Danaka T.
Danaka T.

Law & Order: SVU is an amazing show! It shows you a lot of the dangerous things that go on in this world. It can teach you how to avoid dangerous situations and getting out of them. It also sheds light on unfairness in the justice system. Would definitely recommend watching.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.

I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

I could watch this everyday, and I usually do. I have watched probably ever episode, and I will watch the same episode as a rerun anytime it's on tv. While the material may not be for everyone I think the acting is great and it tells everything from a real life point of view
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL

Absolutely Love this show! It has real life scenarios, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love Benson and Stabler!!! They are my favorite detectives and my favorite team! The stories are great! I haven't seen one show that I thought was garbage. Definitely a MUST SEE!
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA

If you're into suspense and plot twist..... This is the show for you. Be sure you watch the entire thing because even by missing the first 10 mins you will be lost. Everything seems realist and makes me want to change my day time job to being a crime scene investigator. Lol!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS

I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Little Rock, AR

I love this show so much. I have seen pretty much every episode. It's a crime based show for those faint at heart because it does deal with children and special cases but it's so well crafted. You really get emerged into Olivia and Stabler's lives. It's definitely a must see
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL

Benson and Stabler make a great crime fighting team. I love law and order Svu. I think that it is the best part of the law and order shows. I think that I have seen about every show ever made. I cant wait for more. I do wish Stabler and Olivia would end up together for good.
Felicia f.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR

I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC

I love this show and i even watch the re runs. The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess. This has to be one of the longest running shows that are my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now