BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Yes, a lot of the stories are quite similar and the plot twists can often be easy to predict, but in many ways that is the appeal of this show. That, and the fact that there are so many episodes makes this my go-to show for binge-watching when I just need a distraction.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
When it comes to procrastinating on life, midterms, or just work, this is the show for you. I can't tell you how many times I have binge watched this show when I was trying to procrastinate. This show is amazing, and I dont think I have met anyone who has said otherwise
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Orlando, FL
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit keeps me in my room all day! They keep you interested with their amazing, mysterious content and they even have current event issues intertwined that are relevant to today! If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's Law & Order!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Best crime show ever!! It's lasted so long and I know it's the same episode every time but I love trying to figure out who it was. The characters even have a story behind them, I would recommend this show to everyone. I've been watching it since I was 14 and now I'm 26!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Carson, CA
Best Law & Order franchise (well Criminal Intent was awesome until Vincent D'onofrio left) I could watch SVU all day because of Mariska. Definitely a must watch everyone episode the bad guy loses and who doesn't love that! Also, it's on season 17, thats saying something.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I got through college hangovers on clear pop, Saltines, and SVU marathons. I don't think there's an episode I haven't watched, but when I come across a channel that's running an episode, or a whole day's worth of episodes, you better believe I stop right there to watch!
Jessica l.
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX
This has been a long time favorite, I tend to sit and watch when they have a marathon on cable and when I an alone I watch on Netflix to start from the beginning season just to catch time and I feel its the only thing that seems to never get old. I am a HUGE fan of SVU.
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Love this show. I have been watching for years and love to watch the re-runs! Love this and Criminal Minds. Olivia is great and love the role she plays as a strong female detective, very believable acting. I have recommened this show to my mom and she also now loves it!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show for years and have always loved the actors and actresses throughout the years. I highly recommend this show to family and friends that love a good crime drama and have not heard any complaints so far. I am glad that it is still on the air.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Frederick, MD
I could watch all of the seasons of this show all the time. Every episode i keep wanting more. The acting is always really good and i always get really invested in the characters. For anyone who likes crime shows you would be silly not to watch this. I Highly recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?