Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
yonkers, NY
Great show with great character ! the stories they come up with keep you engaged and interested throughout the whole show. each case in the show seem real and they make you believe that things can actually happen and they also keep you aware that they actually can happen
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite show currently. There is just so much actions. It keeps me entertained when i'm stuck inside cause its pouring rain. The actors are amazing. I would watch this show at the end of a long day to unwind. It is definitely a must watch for everyone.
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Everett, MA
Oct. 17, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally The best series to grace the television world. Each episode is a adventure in story telling, heartfelt characters and moving plots. Some episodes are connected and the main cast has a story through the seasons. If you have not watched this show yet, get on it .
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Awesome show! It's crazy how things actually happen like that in person but I've watched this show since I was 10. I love Olivia but I feel like the actress acts a little too serious that it's cringey but I still like it, I did a marathon for two weeks in the summer lol
C L.
C L.
I've been hooked to this show FOREVER! I have no idea why, but it's different than all the other shows as it deals with sensitive subjects that other shows do not really talk about. I love the characters, the plots, and the relationships that make it feel like a family!
Shervon M.
Shervon M.
Prince Frederick, MD
Jan. 17, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order SUV never get old to me. I'm always watch a SVU every Saturday I can't stop watching it like I'm addicted to this show. I need more and more. I love t h email case Olivia of course is my favorite. My boyfriend will watch with me. Our eyes are glue to the TV.
Jada B.
Jada B.
Youngstown, OH
Sept. 26, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show the different cases are amazing the detectives all have their unique characteristics I love is never the same story twice Benson always improves on herself but she had something wrong it's just overall a really good plot with different twists and turns.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Pen Argyl, PA
I love all the Law and Order shows, but SUV is my favorite. While the scenarios tend to be sensitive... the stories are compelling. I find myself glued to the TV. Not only are the episode story lines great but so are the character's stories. You feel like you know them.
Josh D.
Josh D.
Mount Vernon, IN
SVU is one hell of a show! Hargitay never gets old! I have saw every episode made and still cannot wait for the next ones! By far the best law and order series they made. Incredible acting, very strong drama, it's so good it is almost like you are in the show with them!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I love the drama of svu. This show has been on forever and you can watch reruns at anytime when you need an svu fix. The storylines are original and sometimes scary. The characters seems real and have great chemistry with each other. This show will always be a favorite.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?