Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amie F.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC

I love watching crime shows like Law & order SVU and CSI. This gives real world examples of what happens and the reality of the consequences. I like seeing the ins and outs of the legal system and the reality that situations don't always go the way the legal system wants.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

This show is my favorite. Love how they stay current by relate the show to current events and I also love how they've developed Olivia Benson's character over the years. It's really nice to see such a strong female role model tackling real issues represented in television
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY

This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City

I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO

I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

It chills me how much violence happens around us everyday. And I feel sorry for those fighting this and dealing with the damage and pain others inflict on others. Teaches you to look for warning signs and to protect the innocent. Writing and actor portrayed are excellent.
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC

Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA

Love this show, it is one of the best series to ever hit the air ways. All of the roles are played by very outstanding characters. This is a program that you can watch regularly and never get tired of it. It is definetly a must watch program. I highly recommend this show.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

I love all these Law & Order shows. I love all the crime and mystery. There's just to many episodes to pick a favorite scene. Very good actors especially when Ice T a freaking badass. I wanna say it's kind of similar to others but didn't plot twists. Good recommended show
Jada L.
Jada L.
Pound, VA

This is the best show in the world!!! I love watching shows that you don't necessarily have to watch in order. I also like how each episode is concluded. I hate watching shows that just continue. I love crime shows and movies, but SVU is by far my favorite. I'm obsessed!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now