Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sanam G.
Sanam G.
Fairfax, VA

One of my absolute favorite tv shows! I love all of the actors, and all of their characters' individual story lines. As someone who loves crime dramas and thought provoking shows, I reccomend to anyone who also enjoys shows like Bones, House MD, Grey's Anatomy, and Sherlock.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA

Such a suspenseful show! It can keep me on the couch for hours just watching it for days on end. It never gets old and the actors do such a great job at their roles. They do a well job with this show I think it a must watch. It can become too much so take breaks when needed!
Ivy C.
Ivy C.
Little Rock, AR

I love this show so much. I have seen pretty much every episode. It's a crime based show for those faint at heart because it does deal with children and special cases but it's so well crafted. You really get emerged into Olivia and Stabler's lives. It's definitely a must see
Osmar V.
Osmar V.

It's a good series , starting because the stories are good, the plot, the characters, all parce me wonderful.
My favorite scene is when olivia enters the apartment and is the baby , really , I love that part. yes,
Dick Wolf is seriously the best producer of series I've seen.
nano p.
nano p.

This us my favorite I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this show it keeps me on my feet every day I look forward to watching it.
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL

I could watch Law & Order SVU back to back for hours! I usually wait until my husband is working at night so I have free rein on the remote lol and hours of this show it is! I love how the storylines mirror current news events and they have kept a lot of the original actors.
Annelle B.
Annelle B.
Darien, GA

Ole Olivia Benson is my spirit animal. I miss Elliott Stabler, but Olivia is a TOTAL bada$$ and is a great character to empower women!! The shows are not too far from reality and are based on events that could really happen, so it's not too far fetched and I appreciate that.
taty t.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY

I live for SVU. If i had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this. Every episode is a different story but they incorporate the cast's own life throughout the story. This is a classic and if you don't watch this show you should defiantly start now!
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN

I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Jenn G.
Jenn G.

I really love that Law & Order SVU has a marathon on almost every single day. I binge watch this show, which is easy because there are so many episodes! I really like other shows like CSI, NCIS, etc. But I recommend this to anyone because you don't have to see every episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now