Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amie F.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC

I love watching crime shows like Law & order SVU and CSI. This gives real world examples of what happens and the reality of the consequences. I like seeing the ins and outs of the legal system and the reality that situations don't always go the way the legal system wants.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY

This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY

The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
rosie t.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA

Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY

A great show that has remained consistent over the years. The acting is first rate and the writing is excellent. I enjoy that they reference real cases and take current events and give them that "Law & Order" twist. I hope that it stays on the air for a long time to come.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

I love all these Law & Order shows. I love all the crime and mystery. There's just to many episodes to pick a favorite scene. Very good actors especially when Ice T a freaking badass. I wanna say it's kind of similar to others but didn't plot twists. Good recommended show
Laura D.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ

I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA

I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO

I absolutely love this show. It never disappoints, and there's a ton of seasons to binge watch. Mariska Hargitay is such a wonderful actress, and really portrays her character flawlessly. The show is a bunch of ups and downs, and really shows you how cruel society can be.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

This show is my favorite. Love how they stay current by relate the show to current events and I also love how they've developed Olivia Benson's character over the years. It's really nice to see such a strong female role model tackling real issues represented in television
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now