Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
Emily E.
Emily E.

The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
angela c.
angela c.
baltimore

I liked this particular SVU series the best compared to the other ones. But since the original actors aren't all there it doesn't do it the justice as when it first came on. With the character changes, it doesn't interest me as it once did. I think i will stop watching it.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL

Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX

I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Penn Yan, NY

Law & Order: SVU IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS. I'm almost positive that I've seen every episode so far. I like any crime show like Castle, and Criminal Minds. I'm glad that they have kept Mariska Hartigay through all the seasons. I would DEFINITELY recommend watching it!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA

I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI

This show has been a hit for year's and as long as they keep making them ill keep watching theres so many episode's its hard to watch the same one twice there such good actor's and it leaves u wanting more it suspenseful and teaches life lessons another one of my favorites
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX

I can sit down and watch this show for hours. sometimes I literally have dreams where I'm a detective or lawyer but that is besides the point.. The cast is absolutely amazing, I can watch this show all day and never get tired of it, I am constantly referring to this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?