Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS

I have loved this show for many years. I wish they had kept our at least brought back Stablers character but Olivia can carry the show on her own. This show brings to life some of the many evils in this world. Probably not the best show for children but mine love it as well.
Annelle B.
Annelle B.
Darien, GA

Ole Olivia Benson is my spirit animal. I miss Elliott Stabler, but Olivia is a TOTAL bada$$ and is a great character to empower women!! The shows are not too far from reality and are based on events that could really happen, so it's not too far fetched and I appreciate that.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Atwater, CA

Such a suspenseful show! It can keep me on the couch for hours just watching it for days on end. It never gets old and the actors do such a great job at their roles. They do a well job with this show I think it a must watch. It can become too much so take breaks when needed!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL

Absolutely Love this show! It has real life scenarios, and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I love Benson and Stabler!!! They are my favorite detectives and my favorite team! The stories are great! I haven't seen one show that I thought was garbage. Definitely a MUST SEE!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA

Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Danaka T.
Danaka T.

Law & Order: SVU is an amazing show! It shows you a lot of the dangerous things that go on in this world. It can teach you how to avoid dangerous situations and getting out of them. It also sheds light on unfairness in the justice system. Would definitely recommend watching.
Keisha W.
Keisha W.

One of the best TV shows of all time. I have watched this show for years! The characters are always great even those who are special guests. The story of each show is always enticing and keeps you on your toes. I recommend if you haven't watched it to at least give it a try!
nano p.
nano p.

This us my favorite I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this show it keeps me on my feet every day I look forward to watching it.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Asheville, NC

I watch this whenever I can when it is on. I like this over the other Law and Orders because it seems more real and the actors seem more genuine. I have several especially with Elliot. The actors bring the characters to life and give them heart and I feel it is a must watch.
Nichelle J.
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been watching this show since I was a kid, and its hard not to be hooked. It compares to no other show, because some of the episodes are loosely based on events that have actually taken place. I love how we see the growth of the characters in a time that is realistic!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now