Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
sabrina g.
sabrina g.
Sept. 30, 2016, 6:51 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesn't love this show! Although I do really miss the Stabler and beckett team!! It just always traps ya. If this show is on the tv guide im normally migrating towards watching it. And I love the way they constantly use very current events !! A MUST SEE NETFLIX BINGE
Grace R.
Grace R.
Plano, TX
The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
Ana
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
It's my all time obsession. I have watch all the seasons on netflix! its an awesome show. My favorite scene had to be when benson became sarge. its nothing compared to other shows. This show blows my mind every time i see a new episode. Everyone must watch its amazing!!!
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
AHHHHHHH I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler. This is my favorite show ever - well one of them. The plots and episodes are amazing! I get really into them and I even know the whole intro to this show. Everyone is so amazing on this show, I could talk about it for hours.
Brissa O.
Brissa O.
Manhattan, KS
Nov. 17, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I recently stared watching this show and I am obsessed. I come home from class and watch it until I have to leave for work. I would recommend watching every episode from the beginning because you kinda get lost if you don't! The actors/actresses all make it seem so real.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I luv this show. I wld like it better if something in the episodes tied together more often, but it is really easy to pick up and watch because the episodes dont really tie together. It is refreshing to watch a show when ever I want and not be lost as to what's going on.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
yonkers, NY
Great show with great character ! the stories they come up with keep you engaged and interested throughout the whole show. each case in the show seem real and they make you believe that things can actually happen and they also keep you aware that they actually can happen
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite show currently. There is just so much actions. It keeps me entertained when i'm stuck inside cause its pouring rain. The actors are amazing. I would watch this show at the end of a long day to unwind. It is definitely a must watch for everyone.
Aleida M.
Aleida M.
Everett, MA
Oct. 17, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally The best series to grace the television world. Each episode is a adventure in story telling, heartfelt characters and moving plots. Some episodes are connected and the main cast has a story through the seasons. If you have not watched this show yet, get on it .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?