BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
jami y.
Law and Order : special victims unit will forever be my favorite show. Mariska Hargitay is one of the best actors I've ever seen. I can't even choose a favorite episode there's so many. I love how they do crossovers. If you haven't watched it yet I highly recommend it.
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX
I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Tat'iana L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Love It! It is very interesting and entertaining. Sometime they have good actors and actresses and sometimes they don't. I love the show so much that I cant have a favorite scene lol I love them all. I would recommend this show to anyone who loves a good action scene.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH
I love this show!! Benson is my favorite character. She is classy without being a snob and gets the job done. She know ms what she wants and isn't afraid of what others might think. I was so upset when Stabler left the show. It's been on for so many seasons. I'm glad they haven't stopped yet. They take real life crimes and turn them into shows for us to watch and analyze.
Annie C.
Seaford, NY
I have seen every episode of Law and Order: SVU. That being said, I will always watch the marathons whenever they're on TV no matter how many times I've seen the episode. The changing storylines keeps the show interesting. This will always be one of my favorite shows.
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this show. The stories draw you in and keep you interested, but don't give away too much to where the show is no longer interesting. I'm a criminal justice major so any show that I can watch pertaining to my love for what I studied I enjoy. Highly recommend.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great show about a crime from beginning to end. Love the characters and am drawn to them and can't wait to watch each day. This show is similar to other crime stories. My favorite scene are at the end when they are in court. I would recommend if you like crime shows!
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who knew a show about gruesome crimes could be so popular? This show is like the accident you don't want to watch, but can't look away from. It certainly makes you question humanity at points, but it is always wonderful watching these criminals getting locked away.
Rebecca S.
I love this show! It's always intriguing, and is my favorite out of all the law and order series. I am a fan of all the actors, and they have characters that both solve crimes and have a everyday life. I would say age 13 plus, but other than that, it's a great show!
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has been on since I was little and it still interest me and surprises me with each story line. I love how they use current events and add another layer of drama to them. I love the cast and it gets better each year and I think that is why it has lasted so long.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?