Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN

I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Candice R.
Candice R.
Jacksonville

L&O has to be one of my all time fave shows! Love how each one is different, and it's one of those shows where you don't really have to keep up with it to watch it. One of my fave episodes is when Olivia gets kidnapped. It's a pretty older episode but just soon intense
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Rosharon, TX

I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO

I have long time been a huge fan of this show since way back in season 1 with Christopher Meloni as Detective Stabler! I am a huge Mariska Hargitay fan and always will be! She brings such an amazing female presence to this show. Great cases, great acting, I love this show!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX

Love watching these on sick days, you don't really need to know what's happening with the overall series and can just pick up and watch it.

Sometimes the stories are really heart wrenching and I wish that it would show the trial so that I can have a little closure with it.
angela c.
angela c.
baltimore

I liked this particular SVU series the best compared to the other ones. But since the original actors aren't all there it doesn't do it the justice as when it first came on. With the character changes, it doesn't interest me as it once did. I think i will stop watching it.
Julia J.
Julia J.

I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?