BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like that every episode has a story and you can jump into any episode especially during a 24 hour marathon! Very good acting and they have been with the show since the very beginning! Similar to Law and Order but dealing with victims of assaults mostly. Very interesting stuff!
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL
One of my long time favorite TV shows! It really draws you in and keeps you watching. Interesting story lines and excellent acting. It's like watching a train wreck with the dark stories about crimes that we rarely think about or see in real life (thank goodness!). I like when the endings are just--but sometimes they're not so you never really know how things will end.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
Before Stabler left, I loved this show. It is still good, but just not as good. I don't think the balance in acting is as good. There are a lot of cop shows that I watch and SVU ranks with them. Favorite scene? When I thought Stable and Benson would get together. Rats!
Haylee e.
Sundown, TX
I love this show so much!! I could watch it all day if you let me!! My favorite character would have to be Olivia since she has been through so much and in the end she's so strong!! My favorite episode would be hard to pick since i've seen everyone. You must watch!!!!
Natalie D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Fantastic. Not a show for the faint of heart. If you love the political and legal system, drama, or just plain pain, you'll love this show. Great actors and actresses. So easy to binge-watch this show! I recommend to EVERYONE! I must have seen every episode by now.
Alma C.
This show is life!!! Absolutely love all the characters and it's amazing that as the episodes go by seeing how each one grows and they start thinking more about their future since usually all their time is put into work that they forget to have a live outside work!
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
I am 100% addicted to this show - I could not recommend it more! If you like a thrill or are into suspense then this show is great. Olivia is my favorite - she is a great woman cop/investigator.actress. Elliot, her parter, is great as well! This is a must watch show!
Allison G.
This show is my absolute favorite. Anytime it is on I watch. I have seen every episode to the point where I can recall the plot after the opening. But the stories are so great that I keep coming back. I can see why it is the longest running! Every season gets better.
Fatma E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
THIS SHOW IS SO PERFECT. OLIVIA BENSON IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL AND EMPOWERING FEMALE AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOW MIGHT BE EXPLICIT WITH THE SITUATIONS, IT IS VERYY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG ADULTS TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE WORLD AND THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY:))
Jessica V.
Gilroy, CA
This tv show will get you absolutely ADDICTED. Once you start, there is no going back. The script writers definitely did an amazing job at keep each and every episode unique. Nothing ever felt repetative and it was a great show to get into and binge watch at night.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?