Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Iowa Colony, Tx

I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Been watching this show forever, great show, amazing actors, love all the scenes. Love how it's filmed mostly in NY. Love how its true stories, but the names are changed. I would recommend it to everybody. This show is very simple but unique. It's a must watch at my house.
This show has so many plot twists and just keeps you very interested. There are may shows similar like Criminal Minds but it is different in other ways. The actors are amazing and portray the character perfectly. I think it is a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
Madison G.
Madison G.

This is the best show ever. I love crime shows and this is by far my most favorite!! I could watch it forever. The actors are so amazing the show looks like its a live episode. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime shows. I wish they had more seasons on netflix
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

I love all these Law & Order shows. I love all the crime and mystery. There's just to many episodes to pick a favorite scene. Very good actors especially when Ice T a freaking badass. I wanna say it's kind of similar to others but didn't plot twists. Good recommended show
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA

I have watched Law & Order since it first came out. I think the plots are realistic and keep my attention. Most shows like this seem to use the same plot and only make a few changes each week. The actors work well together and seem like they would be friends off the show.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I've always loved Law & Order: SVU. My Grandma and I used to watch it together for hours. The actors are all fantastic. There's always really intense scenes. It is different from all the other Cop shows in a good way. Definitely a must watch. Like, right now, go watch it.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Italy, TX

Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. 👎)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now