10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love Olivia! This show is interesting and it does keep you on your toes. Most of the actors are good but sometimes, the episodes are boring and predictable. None the less, I love it and the stories are told fantastically. CSI is so unbelievable compared to Law & Order.
One of my favorite shows of all time. I love that I don't need to watch the episodes in order so I can pick up and watch it at anytime. It is always a struggle to turn the TV off once a marathon of SVU has started because the story lines of each episode are so compelling
This show is very interesting and I highly recommend t this show is very interestig and I highly recommend it if you're interested in crime in mystery then this show is the one for you and the actors a really good and my favorite scene is when they found the missing girl
I for the longest could not sleep in less this show was on in the background, I would watch it when I was awake to, but after I saw everyone and had the story line I would just listen as I try and feel asleep, I think I have seen every episode at least twice, great show/
I have been addicted to this show since probably middle/high school. I even have the theme song memorized. I was a much bigger fan when Stabler and Benson were on the show, but the updated episodes are getting more and more intense as time goes on. Definitely a must see.
This is my favorite show. I can watch this all day everyday and not get tired of it. Watching this show as a kid made me want to go to school for forensics and thats what i am doing now. i like all the law and order spin offs but this one is the most entertaining for me.
I luv this show. I wld like it better if something in the episodes tied together more often, but it is really easy to pick up and watch because the episodes dont really tie together. It is refreshing to watch a show when ever I want and not be lost as to what's going on.
me gusta bastante esta serie de television. Se trata de una serie de policia que van resolviendo diferentes casos criminales. me encantan las escena cuando resuelven los casos y ayudan a las personas. Tienen muy buenos actores y muy buenas escenas se las recomiendo mucho
I love this show!! This has to be the best show ever made. You can always relate to the characters on the show and since I live in NY and it takes place here it's awesome to see my neighborhoods and familiar neighborhoods. The story line is always fantastic and realistic
I started watching this TV show when i was about 16. it never gets old. i can watch reruns and be content on my couch. svu is my favorite. i like Olivia and was very sad when her partner left. he was her Original partner and he's missed when i continue to watch this show
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos