Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
HOUSTON, TX

Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Marilyn J.
Marilyn J.
Gainesville, FL

My favorite type of TV series is just like this it's great I love criminal minds and long order both series are great I love the characters and everything about it and to be honest the series actually helps you get a better understanding of life around you and criminal stuff.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Virginia Bch, VA

I have watched this show for many years and always end up watching reruns. It's impossible to pick a favorite scene as all are so full of emotion and drama. While it is similar to the original Law & Order, the characters are extremely unique and passionate about their acting.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL

Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn

I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA

The cast is great and they have been consistent through the series. I like that I can watch episodes at random and not feel like I am missing pieces of a plot, not to mention most episodes are different and I don't feel like I'm watching the same episodes over and over again.
saint s.
saint s.

GOAT!!!
Greatest of all time☺. I've been a fan of the Law & Order series since the begining in the 90's. SVU really takes you on an emotional roller-coaster and leaves you rooting for justice. I look forward to each weeks episode. SVU stays on my dvr roster. I love this show.
Asia W.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH

This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north babylon, NY

I love this show . I watch all the episodes over and over again even if I've seen them before there always so good and interactive to watch I love Eliot stabler although he's not in the new season. He was the one who really made the show for me . I would recommend to everyone
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, nh

I could honestly watch this show for hours, and once I'm through all the seasons, I could re-watch it just as easily. This is a favorite of mine for a very long time. The messages behind this, the stories, the lives of the victims, are something everyone should have to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now