10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Absolutely love this show. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and the show never disappoints me.
I LOVE Law & Order It's so much fun and I really enjoy trying to crack the mysteries before they're solved.
i love see this series, because every time i learn something new and give me the sensitive in every season and every episode is so emotional in their historys
Can't believe that this show has been on as long as it has. Great cast, have loved it for years.
Secial Victims Unit. Amazing!!! The way how the caracters deal with the victims in the process to find the guilty is interesting. good actors, amazing script, every single eisode is different from the other. I recommend it if you like crime series
It's not my favorite show but I enjoy watching it when I have nothing else to do. The actors are good and also the stories. I prefer shows like Games of Thrones or girls drammas like SATC or Gossip Girl, so maybe I'm not the kind of public of this serie.
I love, I love the plot is very interesting I see it every day, yes good actors i love it
very good series I study law and I really helps a lot've always loved this series really, really good
I LOVE THIS SHOW! Some parts of it are a little cheesy but it is a great show with lots of thrilling moments and mystery. I've watched it for probably 8 years now and have always loved it
I started with watching Law & Order series, which has since gone off the air, and continued on watching SVU. There is a strong cast, and storylines with lots of twists and turns. It's certainly not light fare or entertainment, given the topic of Special Victims Unit.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos