10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I discovered this show rather late, when Season 8 was almost finished. I love how Srg. Benson becomes a female boss of an entire unit and still keeps her feminine side.
Buen programa casos muy parecido a lo real imparte justicia escena actas para todos los televidentes
One of my favorite shows! This and Criminal Minds make Wednesday's my favorite day of the week! Been watching forever. Love Olivia Benson. Every episode is completely new. Very addicting to watch. Love it
I really enjoy all the law and orders. i remember when i was a kid my mom used to watch law and order and i used to hate it when she would watch it...and now i love it! its one of those series that has been out for years and year and years and my mom and i still watch it to this day and are still interested and excited about the show.
Love this show!! I started to watch by myself then my mom and now the all family!! Mariska is awesome!!
I like this show because I enjoy crime shows. But also I enjoy the story line behind each character .
its very intersting serie has cases for the real life and a very good actors, I like most been they cut the villian and make justice, good scripts and production, its completely diferent to other shows and i watch it all the time every episode
I've watched this show from the start and it is my favorite of the Law and Order series. Olivia is a great character - I miss some of them who have moved on, but the show always manages to draw me back. Also love a show that I can miss for a few months and not feel lost when I come back; but can still see and follow the characters as their stories carry through the series.
Out of all the Law & Orders this one is my fave. I like how they "take" real news and work into a story line. Makes you go hmmm...and sometimes when you think you know who done it and why...your wrong!
It's not my favorite show but I enjoy watching it when I have nothing else to do. The actors are good and also the stories. I prefer shows like Games of Thrones or girls drammas like SATC or Gossip Girl, so maybe I'm not the kind of public of this serie.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos