BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Absolutely love this show. Mariska is one of my favorite actresses and the show never disappoints me.
Magally Z.
Magally Z.
Me encanta esta serie, es increíble, durante la comida y después siempre la vemos en familia, buenos actores, capítulos originales con temas del momento, similar a otras series actuales pero esta es mejor!
María S.
María S.
My mom is a fan of this, most of the time when we are all family see this series, my brother is a criminologist and loves this program, and its plot is so true that see you in this and you love, you love, I recommend see if they are family!
Laura B.
Laura B.
This is the best of the Law and Order series. While this isn't my favorite show, episodes are always compelling and interesting, and if you have cable, this show is always airing on some station at any given point in the day. A good show when you don't know what else to watch.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
All day marathons are the BEST. Although they can be a little heart wrenching at times, it just sort of wakes you up to the situations that occur around you that you have no idea about.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Westville, Nova Scotia
This will forever be my favorite crime TV series! I never get tired of watching it, and watch it over and over again! Always has such a good story line and the characters are awesome! Almost makes you feel like you're right there experiencing the trauma with the victims! Even though it can be heartbreaking they always serve justice in the end!
madeleine f.
madeleine f.
Good show, intense cases but thats what i like it about it, funny to watch if you've ever watched OZ though
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Toronto, Ontario
I love this show and i even watch the re runs.The cast are great And i never get bored watching it.I love how if you miss the first 15 minutes you still know what is going on and don't have to try to guess.
Sandeep K.
Sandeep K.
Kelowna, BC
SVU has been one of my favourite shows for about a decade now. Olivia Benson is a strong character that is easy to get behind, especially as the seasons go on and we begin to see more of her personal life and emotions. Since the show has been around for 18 seasons now, there has been a change of cast, which made me doubt that the show would be able to prolong its existence. I was pleasantly surprised by the new additions and how well the meshed with the OG's of SVU.

The stories have managed to remain interesting, and I love how they incorporate current events into their storylines (e.g. the trouble with law enforcement and Apple in regards to unlocking smart phones).

Extremely happy Netflix Canada has included seasons 13-17 as part of their streaming services but would LOVE to have all 18 seasons up!
Pamala S.
Pamala S.
Sooke, British Columbia
Great show, keeps you interested and has outstanding actors. Great series for TV drama.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?