Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north babylon, NY

I love this show . I watch all the episodes over and over again even if I've seen them before there always so good and interactive to watch I love Eliot stabler although he's not in the new season. He was the one who really made the show for me . I would recommend to everyone
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
HOUSTON, TX

Every single episode of this series, I find myself crying. lol! A lot of what each witness in each episode goes through just pulls at my heart and breaks it ever so slightly. The writers should be proud that they can give such great material to the actors to play. Great show!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville, Pa

This is my favorite show on television of all time! It never gets old even when watching reruns. I love stabler and benson they're the best. Everyone acts so well and ice cube is a nice touch. I haven't found any other crime shows similar or better than this one. Must watch!!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Smiths Sta, AL

This show is addicting to watch. It is very crazy and scary to see what happens around the world with these crimes. I have watched the last couple seasons and it makes me want to watch it from the very beginning. I would recommend watching this show and it is also on Netflix.
Erin M.
Erin M.
St. Stephen , Mn

I have loved SVU for as long as I can remember! I love watching the new episodes as well as the old ones. I do not think it is similar to any other TV show out there, they have their own style. I love the middle of all the episodes because it is when it gets the most intense.
I LOVE this show! I've grown up watching law and order and it never disappoints. It's one of those shows that grabs your attention and really makes you think. I love the older seasons with just Benson and Stabler but the newer ones are just as good. This show is a must watch!
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL

Svu is a show about victims officer benson is incharge right know with along side actor ice t who is a good actor my favorite scene is at the end when i find out what happends to the bad guy other people would say its like csi but this one is better more action in my oppinoin
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Milwaukee, WI

Great show, a lot of seasons and still going! I have been watching for a while now and great character development and the show keeps getting more and more interesting. Cannot wait for the new season to come out. This is a must watch. On Hulu+ and Netflix (seasons 14-17 only)
Bea L.
Bea L.
Wamberal

Have loved SVU for years. The characters are relateble and the actors are all amazing. While actors and characters have changed over the years they are still finding ways to engage the audience. It is definitely a must watch as long as you aren't overly sensitive to violence.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY

I absolutely love this show. I watch every spin off there is. my favorite series is SVU. my favorite character is Olivia Benson. I believe the actors fit the roles. it is similar to other crime shows but has been around longer than others. I would highly recommend this series
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now