Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dalia H.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL

I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD

THIS SHOW IS AWESOME BECAUSE THE GREAT CHARACTERS AND THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS GREAT. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM APART OF THE TEAM ON THE SHOW. I FEEL LIKE IM AN INVESTIGATOR AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW.YOU MUST WATCH IT IS AMZING SHOW. IT'S SO INTERESTING.
HALEINA P.
HALEINA P.
barberton, oh

Law and Order SVU is my all time favorite show ever. I love Olivia and the rest of the SVU crew. Although I think the nature of the show is upsetting with all of the crime in the world, I love the way the actors work together to solve the crimes and take down the bad guys.
Emily E.
Emily E.

The realistic stories make you both sad and angry that these things actually happen. Seeing the detectives working the case and often times developing a very personal motivation to get the bad guys gives you a huge appreciation for their role in protecting our communities.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX

I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
D S.
D S.
Austell, GA

I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL

Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Julia J.
Julia J.

I've seen every episode of every season and I can tell you that this is my show. I think it would be hard to people to start watching it now because the SVU Team is not the same any more. I would suggest watching it from the beginning and really getting hooked on the team.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now