Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX

I have watched all 17 seasons of this show. Once I start watching, it is so hard to stop. Olivia Benson is a great role model for women and this show really brings to light important topics that need to be talked about more. I recommend this show to all of my girl friends!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Have loved this show for quite awhile. Definitely my favorite of the Law and Order shows. I definitely prefer the older episode just because it has seemed to get a bit repetitive, but overall a good show to watch. Never fails to entertain. I look forward to the new season.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Iowa Colony, Tx

I've watched this on Netflix. Seen a few episodes before and I was just hooked. I love the stories.. Even if they are fake. Amaro is my favorite. All characters are dynamic and have their own stories that unravel when you see the show. All are mysterious in their own ways!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Always solving the crime with Olivia Benson is the best way. This show is just like the other spin offs of law and order but this one has to be my favorite. Great acting and they always get your attention so you never want to look away. 17 seasons strong and still awesome!
This show has so many plot twists and just keeps you very interested. There are may shows similar like Criminal Minds but it is different in other ways. The actors are amazing and portray the character perfectly. I think it is a must watch for anyone who likes crime shows.
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA

Law and Order SVU is a crime drama that shows a crime has began at the begining, then the process of the case through the judicial system. This show has a lot of popular actors in it such as Mariska, and Ice T. I would recomend this show to anyone that enjoys crime dramas.
angela c.
angela c.
baltimore

I liked this particular SVU series the best compared to the other ones. But since the original actors aren't all there it doesn't do it the justice as when it first came on. With the character changes, it doesn't interest me as it once did. I think i will stop watching it.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Concord, CA

It's on right now I love Olivia Benson she's my favorite on the program. It's amazing how you learn things about the law watching these shows. Special Victims Unit also will do marathons to help promote women that need help in domestic violence a great way to help Humanity
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , Ma

Been watching this for years. one of my favorite shows no matter day or time. amazing actors i miss some of the originals, but the story lines are still really good and they follow current events. Its a must watch for all in my opinion. Been going strong almost 20 years!!!
This show is addictive. It can be a little stressful and emotionally draining, especially because I usually watch on netflix and I'm binge watching episode after episode of traumatic events. BUT, I'm hooked. I love Olivia's character. She is awesome, but I do miss Stabler!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now