BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sara P.
Sara P.
I've always loved Law & Order: SVU. My Grandma and I used to watch it together for hours. The actors are all fantastic. There's always really intense scenes. It is different from all the other Cop shows in a good way. Definitely a must watch. Like, right now, go watch it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. ūüĎé)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Valley City
I have been in love with law and order since the beginning. SVU just happens to be my favorite, it can be sad at times but is like figuring out a mystery along with the show. It is also great these shows are 1 hour long! I love this show and we watch it as a family often.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mamaroneck, NY
The best show on the entire earth. You could watch all of the episodes multiple times and still be content. It's like a ix of CSI and Orange Is The New Black. The acting is great, I love the actors so much. A must watch for sure because they display so many good messages.
Rashida J.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I can watch SVU so many times and never get sick of wanting an episode. One of my favorite tv shows to turn to when there is nothing on tv that I want to watch. I also love then they sometimes put on the all day marathons. If your into anything action this is a must watch
Robin S.
Robin S.
Rochester, NY
This show is amazing! The cast is great. There is a lot of drama that pulls you in. It can be watched as a series or as stand alone episodes. There is a backstory along with the current crime of the episode. It really makes you think and solve problems. I love this show!
Ana
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
It's my all time obsession. I have watch all the seasons on netflix! its an awesome show. My favorite scene had to be when benson became sarge. its nothing compared to other shows. This show blows my mind every time i see a new episode. Everyone must watch its amazing!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
North Tonawanda, NY
I really enjoy watching this show. It can be very informative, but it is also just great to watch when you want something to entertain you. On top of having a different case each episode, there is an ongoing story line that you really get sucked in to the more you watch.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert
The show is dramatic and exciting and keeps you coming back every season. I will say that I'll never stop missing two specific characters that have left in the later seasons. Also, it could be upsetting to someone who has experienced sexual assault, etc. Just a heads up.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?