Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sara P.
Sara P.
I've always loved Law & Order: SVU. My Grandma and I used to watch it together for hours. The actors are all fantastic. There's always really intense scenes. It is different from all the other Cop shows in a good way. Definitely a must watch. Like, right now, go watch it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
My favorite show that keeps on going. The drama is riveting and the episodes that are "ripped from the headlines" are my favorite. They have fictionalized stories on some of the most high profile cases and news stories. If you like crime dramas this is one to binge watch.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Warren, MI
By far the best crime show on TV. I have watched for a long time and typically just watch the reruns on TBS. I prefer it to other crime shows because it feels more real and the actors are more emotional. It is always something new and I can't get up and walk away from it.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This show has such an amazing storyline. There are so many twists and turns, and I have a great time watching it and trying to figure out the mystery for that episode. The acting and cast for the show is absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Law and Order SVU to anyone.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
I can't get enough of this show. The marathons are addicting! A new twist in every episode. Mariska Hargitay is easily the best character on the show. But ice-t is also amazing. The show gets you thinking even if it's a hard topic, such as vaccinations, etc... Must watch.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Italy, TX
Favorite show right now! Been watching it like crazy. I get so into the episodes. The actors are great. Just a wonderful show all together! Highly recommend. (Just mad that Netflix doesn't have all seasons starting at 1 they start at 13 and go to 16 so that's a bummer. 👎)
Linda G.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
Amie F.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching crime shows like Law & order SVU and CSI. This gives real world examples of what happens and the reality of the consequences. I like seeing the ins and outs of the legal system and the reality that situations don't always go the way the legal system wants.
Jada L.
Jada L.
Pound, VA
This is the best show in the world!!! I love watching shows that you don't necessarily have to watch in order. I also like how each episode is concluded. I hate watching shows that just continue. I love crime shows and movies, but SVU is by far my favorite. I'm obsessed!
Dani W.
Dani W.
I've been watching this show for years now. While some of the episodes are hard to watch due to the nature of the show, I feel like it really touches on some things that need to be addressed. My favorite episode guest stars Robin Williams. It is a must-watch show for me.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?