10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,151 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love this show!! I started to watch by myself then my mom and now the all family!! Mariska is awesome!!
Good show, intense cases but thats what i like it about it, funny to watch if you've ever watched OZ though
Me and my boyfriend watch this show quite a bit because its on a lot. I like it but sometimes i think the storyline gets a little carried away at times. But over all a good show.
I love the program and this study laws, no matter the time cases are simply timeless and according to our social reality
I love SVU my mom and I watch it all the time. The weekend marathons are always a personal favorite.
Can't believe that this show has been on as long as it has. Great cast, have loved it for years.
Me gustan las primeras temporadas porque había dos agentes que congeniaban bien, y los casos están bien intrigantes
I love the Law & Order franchise for the criminal cases in each episode, as well as the fact that you generally did not have to watch the entire series in sequential order to "get" it. For Law & Order SVU, the sole survivor of the L&O franchise, the past few seasons have seen more and more character development. In my opinion, that's not really for the better. For example, in the current season, we have seen Benson, Rollins, and Amaro plunge into a downward spiral in their personal lives. Realistic? Maybe. But please, FOCUS ON THE CASE!!
I have loved this show for a long time now. Love me some Mariska Hargatay. So good! I like how you can miss a few episodes and you are okay because the story's mainly focus on what is within each episode rather than too much drama between characters.
I saw this series and did not really get tired of seeing it is addictive could see many chapters in one day
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos