10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Me encanta. E visto todos los episodios vale la pena te mantiene atenta al televisor y tiene una tematica muy interesante y actual
Love this show -- can't watch it before bed though! I love the actress Mariska hargitay -- she does a lot of work for supporting women in domestic violence situations
I love this shows. I have followed it from season one and keep coming back for more. The writers have found a great of keeping the plot fresh. Especially since we follow the main female detective through her detective days and to when she becomes a captain and gets a family. I definitely suggest that you try this show.
I love this show , this has been my fav out of all the law & orders ,i could live only watching this show , never miss an episode and I'm always waiting for the day of the week it is on and if I'm not a round i record it , this season has been tooo good to miss anything
This topic is out dated i want some new topics with recent trends, practical news, etc..can you publish some investigation topics. Which i really need for my study.
A classic, watched it for years. A timeless series that transcends through the decades. Nail biting on the edge of your seat at times, edgy and interesting.
I really enjoy all the law and orders. i remember when i was a kid my mom used to watch law and order and i used to hate it when she would watch it...and now i love it! its one of those series that has been out for years and year and years and my mom and i still watch it to this day and are still interested and excited about the show.
Me and my boyfriend watch this show quite a bit because its on a lot. I like it but sometimes i think the storyline gets a little carried away at times. But over all a good show.
Buenisima serie me gusta mucho la veo con toda mi familia la recomiendo muchísimo veanla
Me parece interesante el programa, ayuda a conocer y saber cómo se pueden manejar los casos, ayuda tambien incentivarnos para estar alertas de cualquier peligro y de cualquier persona que nos quiera hacer daño
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos