10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,152 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Es la mejor de la Law & Orden... He visto todas las temporadas y cada vez son mejores. Solo que cambian mucho los personajes últimamente pero igual tienen muy buenos actores. Si hay mucho programas similares pero estén en especial no. Me encanta y los seguiré viendo.
Adoro esta série, assisto no TNT Series há muitos anos. É inteligente e bem humorada. Mostra a violência do ponto de vista da justiça e também faz uma leitura do comportamento criminoso. Senti a saída do DiOnofre, porém é assim mesmo, as vezes precisa-se de mudança.
I love this show and the stories. It is well written and keeps everyone in suspense. You can identify and relate which each character and their story keeping the watcher engaged. I like to watch it all the time and it keeps me very entertained. I would definetely recommend.
I really like law and order, it's heartbreaking to think some of these things acctaly happen. The actors do an amazing job. I personally don't watch any of the other law and orders. It's defiantly a must see and once you see one you want to watch the rest.
I'm in love with this show! I have watched it since I was 6 years old. I love the story's and the cast ofcourse I literly grow up with this show it's like ncis but its nicer they really take you in the show it feels like you are the investigator
I like crime serials and it's not bad! I like actors, often Interesting tangled stories, action and keeps all the time in suspense, revised a couple of times )
Como muchos series de television, es muy buena, tanto en historia como actores, es entretenida y todo eso. en mi opinion al a ver muchas serio que se le asemeja me parece bastante aburrida, no me gusta, me parece pesima.
I love this series very much, where it surprises me and I like that, these series so they hold you in front of the television is perfect. Highly recommend her to anyone!
I love this show and have for years. I own most of them on DVD as well. I have to admit that I prefer the earlier seasons and find that they may be running out of stories but I still continue to watch.
so good, I like a lot the actors, and the chapters, I think is a good tv program... storys are so good and Benson, Amanda and Ice Tea hahah best ones... I love all them but they are the best
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos